One Tubers

Thats only 10 hours. It takes 48 hours to double, I don't think you left long enough.

xx

Yeah, I just thought it might be more visible with FMU this AM.... oh well!

I think the 11dpo test is slightly darker hun xx

It may be... and I just realized I am so confused on how many DPO I am. Can anyone help me sort it out? LOL.... I had a normal positive OPK on the 20th, a RAGING super super dark OPK on the 21st, and then back to negative on the 22nd.

:flower: At least they are starting to do your bloods hun..
here in the uk they only start doing your bloods if they dont see anything at the 6 week scan.. even with a previous ectiopic!! xx

Yeah, my doctor is going to follow my blood work until it gets to the level where it can be seen on a scan and then I will get my early scan. Wanna talk about nerves, I will be a wreck that day!!!!

hi ladies thank u for the lovely welcome , it feels so good to talk to people who know how u really feel my friends have been great but i dont think they properly ,breaking i remember with my son that frer using fmu were not as good as night time urine there is defo lines there and they will get stronger ,it must be awful havin the fear of having an eptopic again i know i was always scared incase i had a miscarriage again but eptopic is so much more fearful i have everything crossed for you x a little more info about me ladies why i feel so angry at not being able to try so quickly is because of my age i am 41 when i asked my fertility doc if she thought i was too old she said my ovaries will let me know my ovaries were found to be working good (why we have iui is my husband has low sperm count everything ok with me iui is unmedicated), i have a appointment with my fertility doc tomorrow to go through things as when i was in intensive care i told them i wouldnt be trying again as i was just pleased to be alive and we are allready blessed with a child but now i i feel i want to try again also i am worried if i do fall pregnant again the scar tissue off my 3 surgeries and how would my scar hold up and would i need another cut there but then again look at how many times posh spice has been cut there but then again she wont have the apron drop lol sorry again for the long post for your support and again thank you

Ollie,
Welcome hun so sorry for you loss. I've never had the shot so sorry. I have had 3 surgeries for my ectopics. Each time after the first they said the scar tissue didnt look very bad. Did they cut you in the same spot each time. I have three different scars well 6 on my tummy and 3 on my bikini line and then same on on my belly button cut 3 times. I wish they would have done them all in the same spot but mayb it was bcuz of the scar tissue.

Ollie,
Welcome hun so sorry for you loss. I've never had the shot so sorry. I have had 3 surgeries for my ectopics. Each time after the first they said the scar tissue didnt look very bad. Did they cut you in the same spot each time. I have three different scars well 6 on my tummy and 3 on my bikini line and then same on on my belly button cut 3 times. I wish they would have done them all in the same spot but mayb it was bcuz of the scar tissue.

thank u puppymom for the welcome omg u have got a few scars they cut me in the same place bikini first was to remove a dermoid cyst it was quite big had teeth hair bone glands etc yuk then i had a section and now this ,im havin trouble with the scar the dissolvable stiches havent dissolved and i am on anti biotics and painkillers the next thing i get will be thrush off the anti biotics ha ha

Ollie thank you dear and sorry for your loss! My doctor claimed I had no scar tissue anywhere from my previous c section. The ectopic surgery was done over the same scar. He said he wanted us to try again after one cycle in case of future scar tissue. I'm one big ball of nerves right now as this was our first cycle trying again and I was expecting it to take at least 6 months!!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm dont no what dpo i am but all today i have had a weird pain in my lower abdomen its like pulling and tugging type pain :hi: new ones x x x

Caz - :wave: hope those pulling/tugging pains are a good thing, I had them around 10DPO! When are you planning to test?? Fx'd for you x :dust:

Breaking - I would not be panicking over that test, it had no time at all to progress hun. Glad you're getting in for your bloods though, that'll put your mind at ease :hugs: thinking of you! x

Kat - how are you doing over there hun?? Baby getting more active yet?? :D x

AFM - must have an internal hemorrhoid (how lovely, right?!) :nope: had a bleed this morning with my BM (ugh, sorry for TMI). I'll mark that down as yet another glamorous symptom of pregnancy :dohh: But on a more pleasant note, my scan is almost here.. I'm SO anxious it's not even funny!! x

I've had some wierd sharp pains on me left hand side.

AF is due this weekend ish. Think she will be late.

x

Hi guys,

NOt felt any movement since a couple of weeks ago. But it was 20 weeks with zak. I expect the same.
1 more week to scan. My oh is in melt down over it lol. He said he did not want to find out the sex the other day and said that if it was a girl he would deal with it better when she is born, but now he wants to know at the scan. He is driving me mental lol. :dohh:

Zak is full of cold and has a cough again. He is having a pj day today as we are not going anywhere so he might as well.

Fingers crossed for mags and caz. And anyone else in 2ww. xxx

Thanks Kat, dont think I will be pregnant. No hope anymore.

Next FS appointment is on the 23rd anyway. Hopefully I will actually get some help rather than being fobbed off!

xx

Good luck for your appt 4magpies :flower:
And good luck for scan Kat, how exciting!

Ollie,

thank u puppymom for the welcome omg u have got a few scars they cut me in the same place bikini first was to remove a dermoid cyst it was quite big had teeth hair bone glands etc yuk then i had a section and now this ,im havin trouble with the scar the dissolvable stiches havent dissolved and i am on anti biotics and painkillers the next thing i get will be thrush off the anti biotics ha ha

I had my last surgery in June of last year and I can still see some of my dissolvable stiches on my belly button scar the dr said it was fine and not hurting anyathing. Hope u dont get the thrush but that is how it goes isnt it. :hugs:

I have quite alot of scars too,

Belly button cut 3 times and 5 scars all over my stomach.

I got problems with my disolvable stitches in my bellybutton, some stuck under my skin. It still plays up 6 months after my last op. Weeps sometimes. My belly button is proper ugly now. :(

xx

:hi: girls dont no when i am testing but will let you all no if its a bfp of af woke up this morning ruff think i have a cold coming on x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->