One Tubers

breaking thats a great test :) i think it will be over 50 with that line :thumbup:

ollie, i hope it works out for you. I have heard the oposite tube picking up the egg many times. i used to go on ectopic trust forum and it happened a lot on there. :) Rest for now and look forward to xmas, new year and then think about ttc. :hugs:

Jess,

Just two more sleeps and then your scan. What time will it be when you let us know :haha: xx

Kat - the last of this countdown is kiillliingg me!!!! I'm going pretty nuts over here :dohh: My appt is at 3pm (it's almost 3pm here right now), so we'll say around this time on Friday :D I'll probably update as soon as I leave the room.. then upload pics when I get home! x

thanx katstar yeah gonna have a bit time to get back healthy and a new start in new year,does anyone know when i can start and take oral folic acid after having the methax shot just for it to start and build back up in my body i meant to ask fertility doc today and forgot as want it in my body a good 3 months before i have iui treatments

Ollie - I didn't have the shot, so I just did a little googling to see if there was a reason to wait and when you could start again. From what I gather, once your beta has returned back to 0, you can definitely start taking folic acid again.. so once you've had a proper period. If there's another answer, someone please correct me :) x

You shouldnt TTC for 3 months after Methotrexate.

x

thanx magpies yeah we will start uiu in new year i was just wondering could i start and build up the folic acid twelve weeeks before i have had no bloods done as i had methx shot then surgery a week later so i am guessing there will be no hcg in me or do u think i should ask for a hcg blood test first .MOMMY thanx for googling

that is true hun.. once levels are at ) it is ok to take folic acid..
and yes definately wait 3 months after the injection x

I just wanted to comment on the shot. I'm sure waiting 3 months is best. However, it's been two months since my shot and my doctor said he has zero concerns about it affecting me. He's a pretty well known doctor in our state who has done quite a lot of
OB research so I have to trust him when he says I'll be okay. However I could still miscarry simply by getting pregnant again so soon after surgery. :(

I just wanted to comment on the shot. I'm sure waiting 3 months is best. However, it's been two months since my shot and my doctor said he has zero concerns about it affecting me. He's a pretty well known doctor in our state who has done quite a lot of
OB research so I have to trust him when he says I'll be okay. However I could still miscarry simply by getting pregnant again so soon after surgery. :(

breaking u just take it real easy hun ,my fertility doc said i could try after a period i told her its 3 months she didnt know much about it as it is not commonly used here i just had it with the surgery not goin straight ahead and ending up in intensive care, it had to be brought in from up from the south it took 4 hours to ship it up to the hospital that i was in

From what I was told the shot leaves normal, healthy individual's bodies within 1 to 2 weeks at the very longest. 3 months is used a precaution, a pretty generous precaution, and for people who may have various medical conditions which may cause some of the medication to linger. However I've read studies of many women actually conceiving while USING the medication for other purposes, then stopping immediately, and even those women ended up with healthy babies. I am not too terribly worried. I am more worried about it being in my tube again AND it sticking.

Ollie - you'd think that after the surgery, your beta drops immediately, but I was surprised to find out that it doesn't. It drops very very quickly though. I had to have bloods done 7 days after surgery and again 7 days after that, they were back to 0 by that time.. and once I was back down to 0, then my regular cycle started, so either just go by a period or try requesting bloods from your doc :flower: x

Beta is at 89 for 12 DPO, stupid on call nurse told me it was low. UM no, not for what I have googled. She has NO idea what DPO I am.

Breaking - ugh, don't listen to her! It bothers me SO much when nurses do that, I was told mine were too high and indictive of a molar pregnancy :growlmad: 89 for 12DPO is fantastic, I've heard of so many women having a much lower number on 14DPO and their pregnancy was very much successful! So congrats on a great number and much higher than 16 :) Do you go for your next bloods tomorrow now?? x

Yep more blood work tomorrow, and I did some new tests to make me feel better!

:hugs: breaking dont worry hun.. the 3 month thing is only as a precaution..
and a guideline..
Gah.. stupid nurse.. as long as it doubles your hcg is fine.. the normal range level is massive! xx

My tests seem to be quite darker today too!!!! Makes me feel better!

thanx mommy 2 be i will just wait for period sick of going to docs . breaking i think that 89 is a good start i was 59 at 17 dpo and pleased that your tests are getting darker

:hi: girls i am still full of it my temps were high this morning i put i had a fever in it break congrats hun woopp another bfp x x x

Hey ladie's how are you all, breaking good luck with ur second bloods today, ignore that stupid nurse 89 is good xx

I can't believe I'll have to wait the entire weekend for my results. How stupid is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->