One Tubers

Breaking - having bloods drawn on a Friday is the worst :dohh: the wait is gonna suck, but I think it'll be worth it.. I have a good feeling :) x

Tash & Caz - :wave: ladies! Hope you're both good x

AFM - the big day is FINALLY here!!! I'm a ball of nerves, I managed to grab 6 hours of sleep last night, though more was definitely wanted :dohh: The countdown is down to 5 hours now :D :D Will update as soon as I know! x

Either the nurses at my doctor's office are idiots or they are trying to jinx me. I went in for my hCG follow up this morning and my nurse and doctor weren't there so I got some woman who had no idea why I was there. I explained that I was there for a follow up blood test and she said "Oh what were you numbers last time" I told her 89, again she is like "Oh well it's a little low maybe you are early." WTH!? I was like DUDE SHUT UP!!! I explained to her I wasn't even LATE for my period yet when they did my first results and that I did my own research online and it seems to be normal so far. So she is all like "Oh yeah I guess you did your homework you are probably just early." OMG REALLY. I am so pissed off. I won't get results until Monday. Great.

As long as it's not in my tube again and I don't lose the ONLY good tube I have left I will be okay! Hopefully my numbers went up up up. Now just to get through the weekend.

Breaking just keep taking lots of folic acid. :)
And 89 is not low. Mine was 52 at 13 dpo so tell her that and there - ner ner. Hnag in there hun. I had to wait over a weekend for results. It went quickly though.

Come on jess!!! i am peeing my pants here. lol. xx

I promise this is the last pic. spam I am sending you guys but, it does look darker right?? If only a TINY bit?? :( Trying not to worry but every now and then I feel weird stuff going on, on my left side. I also get it on the right sometimes too and I know nothing is there because there is no tube. If it's in my left tube I am going to DIE. Literally. :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/FRER14DPO.jpg

Breaking - I had one sided niggles and pinches, which freaked me right out too.. also didn't have my beta properly watched for doubling til well into 5wks, so it was even more nerve racking :dohh: but the pains don't ALWAYS mean something is wrong. Positive thoughts!!! And your tests still look really good xx

Kat - I'm antsy as all heck over here too!! But leaving in a few mins to get on the road for the hour drive.. my appt is in 2 hours, so by 3 more hours I should have an update up :D Yayyyyyy xx

I'm so excited for u Jess. Breaking that is crap that there making u wait, whenever i have had bloods done they have always let me know later the same day. I'm sure it will have gone up the line is very dark now xx

oh man!!! still no news and i won't be able to come on for another two hours. :(
:pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue::pink::blue:?????????

I promise this is the last pic. spam I am sending you guys but, it does look darker right?? If only a TINY bit?? :( Trying not to worry but every now and then I feel weird stuff going on, on my left side. I also get it on the right sometimes too and I know nothing is there because there is no tube. If it's in my left tube I am going to DIE. Literally. :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/FRER14DPO.jpg

Them lines look so much darker now :) i don't think i have had one that dark. But then again i used a digi :dohh:

OMG my IC just blew me away!!!!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-3.jpg

Last photo I swear! I just had to!

OMG my IC just blew me away!!!!!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-3.jpg

Last photo I swear! I just had to!

hahaha :haha:

bless you. you send as many as you need love :thumbup:

xx

I am sorry, heehee, I am all done now I promise. I just cannot believe this is happening so soon... very surreal!

Quick update as I'm on my phone... but that was amazing!!!
I'm MORE than happy to say that I HAVE A DAUGHTER ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!! :pink: :pink:
She looked beautiful from what I could see, she was kinda shy and kept hiding her face, she was snuggled up to the placenta for most of the scan :) so sweet! Will upload a pic or two when I get home! x

I'm MORE than happy to say that I HAVE A DAUGHTER ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!! :pink: :pink:
She looked beautiful from what I could see, she was kinda shy and kept hiding her face, she was snuggled up to the placenta for most of the scan :) so sweet! Will upload a pic or two when I get home! x

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see photos!!!! I hope we are Team Blue this time but I will be happy with anything that sticks in my UTERUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush::haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello Lyla Deeann!!!

whoop whoop. yey for you love. I bet you are on cloud nine? I bet you felt like crying when they told you?

I am so happy for you. :) :happydance::happydance:

xxxx

Congratulations hun! Great news on the scan :cloud9:
Breaking, those lines look fab! Much darker than I ever got at that stage. My 1st beta was only 29! I think that was at 12dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->