One Tubers

Anxious to get my results Monday! Hope it puts me that much closer to my early scan!!!!! When did you ladies get your first scan, the first pregnancy after your ectopic?

Yay! Hoping for a 5 week scan!!! Surely I'll get one if my numbers are really good in week 4!

Actually I was wrong, it was 5 weeks. My hcg at that point was 7878 and the gestational sac was 10mm. I think I was originally booked for the scan at 6 weeks but I had a bleed so they scanned me early. I then had a scan at 6, 7, 12, 14, 20, 25 (4d scan) and 37 x

Ok, I'm all caught up on facebook finally, so I'll upload on here now :D
*First one is my fav, she snuck her thumb in for a few seconds and showed all four little fingers :)
*Second one, she looks so peaceful and comfy laying on the placenta
*Third one, she's hiding her face right into the placenta, took forever to get her to move her head the slightest bit to see her face! She was being SO shy xx

Attachments

• UC BABY_4.jpg
    UC BABY_4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • UC BABY_18.jpg
    UC BABY_18.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • UC BABY_19.jpg
    UC BABY_19.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Adorable pictures! SO happy for you!!

So can I get opinions? I know when I had my ectopic my hcg started out very very very low and while it did double the first week it stopped doubling after that. Anyone have an opposite experience? If my levels rise too fast too early could it also mean ectopic? I keep getting pains on my left side sometimes and it's making me really nervous.

Breaking I dont think so when the number are extremely high then sometimes it could b a molar pregnancy. My sisters were extremely high and I was worried for her based on her last period but she is due next week so anything can happen.

With my last ectopic my first set of numbers didnt double but then after that they started to double it was crazy the pain was so much and the scan not showing anything let us know it was too late. And the first numbers were right. I went for several bloods and a few scans and the waiting is what caused my tube to rupture.

I think u will be fine I know this will b the longest weekend of your life. But praying all is ok. The pains are normal in utero pregnancies but after having an ectopic it is so hard to not worry about every pain.

Beautiful pics hun u must be so excited. She is lovely.

Thank you :) I'm quite in love with her already and even more anxious for her big arrival now! I love your picture by the way, it's gorgeous and your little man is growing like a weed :flower: x

:) arrrrr great pics jess.

Wish i could afford a 4d scan. But i am quite patient so i do mind waiting.

My little man is not getting any better. Still got a cold and a really bad cough. Docs on wednesday said all was ok and he will catch a lot of virus's at his age but its been 10 days now and i am shattered. I bet he is too.

xxx

Ok, I'm all caught up on facebook finally, so I'll upload on here now :D
*First one is my fav, she snuck her thumb in for a few seconds and showed all four little fingers :)
*Second one, she looks so peaceful and comfy laying on the placenta
*Third one, she's hiding her face right into the placenta, took forever to get her to move her head the slightest bit to see her face! She was being SO shy xx

aah lovely photos mommy2 x

Kat - I have NO patience :rofl: plus being my first and more than likely my only, I'm going all out! And that's terrible that your little guy is still sick :( poor thing, I hope he gets better real soon! x

I just spent my dinner crying my eyes out. Around 2pm I noticed a very very light pink tinge on the TP when I went to the bathroom. It went away for a while but it's back again and a little more noticeable, it is kind of mixed in with clear cm (sorry for the tmi) but a definite light pink color. I cannot live through another ectopic, or loss for that matter. I know what tons of people say... "Oh spotting in early pregnancy can be common..." but it's also common for ectopic pregnancies and losses too. I am so scared. And this always happens to me on a weekend. Why!?!? :_(

Breaking - sorry to hear you're having a rough weekend. There's not much I can say that you don't already know, such as it isn't unusual to have spotting and it might not mean anything, etc. Easier said than done, but you really have to try and relax :hugs: hopefully everything is just fine x

Mommy, beautiful scan pictures :cloud9:
Breaking, I really hope this is normal spotting for you. I know how frightening it is so I really feel for you x

:hugs::hugs: Aww Breaking hun.... could it be an inplantation bleed hun??
as that is often described as either a pinky mucus or brown mucus... ?????
try not to worry hun.. unless you get more bleeding or pains..
keep us posted.. XXX

arrr breaking. i am so sorry you have to see any tinge. I did with zak till 9 weeks the little monkey and i did with this one around 4-5 weeks. I did not have any pain and it was in my cm like you described. It did go with no known cause so i guess it was bubba getting snugger. It is very common for them to bed down even further and to cause tinged cm. I do hope everything is ok. Please let us know how you are.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->