One Tubers

I've noticed it on about 3-4 bathroom trips, once this morning. Definitely not enough for a liner or anything just only sometimes when I wipe. It is a very very light color, yesterday it was an extremely light pink and this morning it was a very light brown and mixed in with a good bit of cm (sorry for the tmi). I am not having any cramps aside from my usual twinges every now and then. Just going to keep praying.... I really want this one to stick. I just want a sibling for my daughter, I don't want to be greedy. :( I know some women don't even have one so I should feel blessed, and I do. I am just scared. I plan on calling my doctor's office first thing tomorrow though to let them know.. I need my blood results anyway. My guess is they will have me come in for a third quant. and then decide when to do a scan from there.

:hugs::hugs: that does sound like implantation bleed hun.. but call your doctor tomorrow to be sure xx

Why would implantation bleeding occur so late though? I hear it always occurs before you'd even miss a period. I've had positive tests since 9 DPO so why spotting now at 16 DPO? :( It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, I swear this is going to end in another loss and I am just going to be emotionally dead.

:hugs: not sure hun.. but I had my implantation bleed around the time my AF was due.. because I thought my AF was arriving.. so put a pad on.. but nothing came so I tested and got a bfp.. but sadly I did have an m/c 13 days later.. so I hope thats all it is hun..
are you still spotting?? xx

Kind of... it's just when I wipe sometimes and it is extremely light, if I wasn't looking for it I probably wouldn't notice it.

:hugs:it does like Inplantation.. but rest just in case hun.. and see your doctor tomorrow if worried.. are you in the UK or USA?? xx

US, calling doctor tomorrow morning. They should have my blood results from Friday too.

:hugs: thinking of you sweetie.. I know you are worried..
Take care hun xx

From what you're describing and what the other ladies are saying, it does sound like it could be bean snuggling in. Hopefully your bloods come back nicely doubled! :hugs: hang in there x

Feeling some pain every now and then on my left side though... I think this might turn out to be another ectopic. So glad this happens to me on a weekend. Someone out there really hates me. :cry:

It's definitely hard not to go into panic mode when there's one sided pains, but it's very normal in a uterine pregnancy too, so I found out :dohh: x

I am just mad this is happening to me AGAIN over a weekend! In August all this crap happened on a weekend too! I swear I have THE worst luck in the world!

:hugs: .. hoping its not another ectopic hun.. and that your numbers double nicely tomorrow.. keep amd eye on the left sided pain.. that is a bit worrying xx

Even if they did double Friday that doesn't mean my numbers will be good now since the spotting. I'd have to go in tomorrow to see what the new results are, for it to really matter honestly. :(

But you can still look at it as, your numbers doubled so it's unlikely to be ectopic and go from there :) x

breaking I am sorry hun being in limbo sucks hope the bleeding stops I have seen it go both ways. For me not so lucky. You will know so much more tomorrow and know what is going on. If the numbers by chance arent doubling and they offer the shot I would take it looking back now I probably should have when they first suggested it instead of waiting. I pray pray pray u dont have to worry about any of this but if by chance u do. The shot could have probably saved my remaining tube. Just speaking from experience and any super sharp pain go to the er right away. Big hugs and I am here if you need anything.

I appear to be late...

breakingdawn I am sorry this must be a nightmare for you.

xx

Aww congratulations jess lovely scan pics, Good luck today breaking xx Have u done a test magpie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->