One Tubers

Min,
So sorry babes. Big Hugs. I know how rough it is if u need anyone to talk to I am here.

I know how difficult it can be to process and i'm so sorry. We are here for you though, so feel free to vent and do what you need to get through this :hug:

So sorry to hear this min. Sending big hugs. xxxx

Hi everyone! remember me?? lol... just wanted to pop on see how ya all doing?...

Minimin, ive just read your story and wanted to say how sorry i am and send big hugs your way xxx

Girls the mistery to my story last week of baby measuring small has been solved today!, i went for a scan and i have a rectroverted uterus! so basically my uterus tilts back hense why they couldnt see baby well... never had this with the boys so its a new thing thats happened... but very strange.. anyway main thing is baby fine and internally saw it measuring on dates (well minus a couple days) but nothing to worry about.... phewwwww x

Shell'sAngels that is great everything is going well with bubs. I too have a retroverted uterus. A very badly retroverted one apparently. Even when I was 60kilos (I am 6foot tall) they had a job to find my uterus and I didn't have a ml of fat (wish I could say that now) so its dildo-cam for me (transvaginal ultrasound)

Minimin I am so sorry.

Some of You are talking snow that so weird for me. I have only seen snow once and its like almost 50degrees here (celcius) its so hot and yuck.

I tested and BFN for me. Kind of over the whole ttc thing. Its really getting me down the hole not getting pregnant bit. Oh well only 4 cycles left til we embark on the IVF journey.

Shells!! I've been thinking about you! So glad everything is OK with you and beany :D Keep popping in and letting us know how it's going, don't disappear!!

Olivia :hugs: so sorry BFN. I hope things work out for you. I've heard of a few women who were due to go in for IVF and like the day before got their natural BFP :shrug: Also the snow is really thick here! Not even bothered to dig my car out since Tuesday as the minor roads are so treachorous!

Hope everyone else is OK?

As for me I'm onto cycle 2 as af entered the building on Monday, booooo! I just knew we'd not done it that time tho, just didn't feel pregnant. Got myself really down in the dumps aswell so it's all new PMA for me this cycle. It will happen!
x

Shell's Great news. So happy you have an answer how strange.

Olivia and Kimmy so sorry AF got you. FXXX for next cycle.

Still waiting game for me not gonna test until Friday. We will see.

puppymom32 praying you get a BFP when you test. It was your turn years ago. AF hasn't got me but I am definately not pregnant. 14DPO so I am sure stupid witch will be here tomorrow. Onwards and upwards I guess.

Pretty sure she is coming today had pinkish brown CM this morning so sure she is coming 2 days early too. Good luck to the rest of you. Olivia dont give up hope yet no witch still hope.

Shells you are so not forgotten, and congrats on a mystery solved!...definitly funky though, didn't know the uterus can just turn itself like that. But yippie! I'm so happy for you, I know its a major relief. Hey do you still get funky pain/feeling on the no tube side? Once in awhile I'm just aware of that side and I was wondering if anyone else has expereinced that while preggers.

Olivia2, it can be disappointing, but don't give up. Lawd I had may disappointments then there it was, right when I thought I wasn't even ovulating on the remaining side.I'm holding on to hope for all of my fellow one tubers!

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

So she is here full force. Think I am gonna just stop trying anything for a while so devastated right now. Feel like it is never gonna happen. Probably just more sad then normal because I will be 33 next Monday. Feel like I am running out of time. My mom had a hysterectomy at 33 and my grandmother at 30 both for ovarian cancer. Just feel like I am on borrowed time.

puppymom32 sorry AF got you and you are feeling devastated at the moment. I am praying that your BFP is here NOW but then of course it will have to be next month so I will pray for that. I really admire your strength. I have been ttc for 18months now and to be honest I am a complete mess. So over it and I just don't know how other's do it. Stupid AF got me also as I was expecting.
I am starting to think of giving up to be honest but I don't know how to do that. When the last year and abit has been concerntrating on every sign of possible O, pregnancy, AF, fertile sign etc how do you just forget about it? That longing to have another child wont go away and DH wouldn't let me give up either without it costing my marriage. I am just thinking if this keeps going on how do you give up or even have a break!

Not sure Olivia its gonna be really hard but I guess the first step is to stop the things that you can stop like charting and OPK's and writing down when u have sex and when AF starts and stops. I am defiently gonna need a hobby or I think I will go crazy.

Hey puppymom so sorry about af and the general devastation.* I know we have been on a break since july while waiting for ivf - and my new hobby is the gym - it is my only survival!:hugs:

Thanks Puppymom for the suggestions. I think before we start IVF/ICSI if we do I need a break to get my head in a better place. Then if that doesn't work I think I'll have to think of something else. The way I feel I couldn't go through that stress when I feel how I do. I am not giving up yet seeing as the Dye studies was suppose to give us the best chance of concieving on our own within 6months but I do feel that I am reaching the end of my teather. For now anyway. Maybe AF is making me more emotional then I could be.

Hi guys!

Puppysmom im so sorry af got you gosh i really hope it happens for you soon i keep coming back to check!!

thank you everyone and BK yes i do sometimes have that pain still and when i would have been due af i get it mainly lol odd....

Olivia - wow ive found a fello rectro uterus lol.... thats so interesting that you have it too i am still to find someone so thats great to know im not completely alone! can i ask being this the first time my uterus has decided to dip and fall back so to speak lol.... what about your 12 week and 20 week scans were they ok for you was it just tranginal ultrasounds in the early stages you had to have?... cuse they reckon when the uterus hits 12 weeks it raises above the pelvis and i should be fine but i wonder if i will still have a uterus further back?? its fasinating but frustrating cuse i cant get baby on doopler either because of it lol...

Oh my 12 week scan is late, having it on the 28th boo more time to wait lol i should be 13 weeks plus xx

Love and babydust to all xxx

Oh :hug: puppymom and Olivia2. It is hard to keep going but I like the idea of giving the opk's and things like that a break, that can be time consuming and add to the disappointment. Stay hopeful and keep knocking boots;) and that may be all you need, who knows. You can always think up creative ways to take the stress of the relationship and spice up everything else.
Hmmmmm, lets see, what do you guys think are some "fun" ways to switch things up:) ??

Shell'sAngels I think the rate of retroverted uterus is about 1 in every 4 people or 1 in 8 or something. Its actually pretty common although alot of people don't know what theres is. Sometimes you can tell on papsmear or from u/s but not always. Also I haven't heard of someone having an anteverted uterus (most common) that suddenly becomes retroverted. I'd say you have always had the retroverted one and its only just been picked up.
My scans from 8weeks onwards have been abdominal ones except with my DD I should have been 9weeks pregnant but it come back at 7wks1day which was definately way off. Then when I went in labour they thought she was premature based on that scan but at 36weeks (from that scan) she popped out a healthy term 8lb so I think that early scan got it wrong and I was actually 9weeks like I thought. Then the scan I had at 18weeks said she was 23weeks in size which put her 5wks ahead of what the early scan said she should have been if that makes sense. I bet I was right all along. They tried to stop the labour but it didn't work and she was born 2hrs later.

Me just waiting for stupid AF to leave the building. Of to work soon so tired.

thanks for that Olivia, i assure you i know it is odd but i had a perfectly normal uterus with the boys as i had early scans with them too due to the ectopic i had 4 infact with Harvey, 3 of which were adominal and my uterus was perfectly normal then, its very odd that this has happened this time. I had the same problem at 9wks i was measuring 7wks4d and i knew i wasnt and thats when they went internal to prove that infact i was what i said i was!... also with ds2 i heard his heartbeat on the doopler at 10wks this one i still cant find at almost 12 weeks and im sure thats cuse of my 'backwards' uterus! i find it all very bizarre that it seems to be like this all of a sudden! I just hope it 'pops' out abit for my 13 weeks scan and dont put me behind again cuse i know dam well my dates are correct lol... its so frustrating. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->