One Tubers

Hey ladies,

Sorry i've not been on, Conor has been in hospital and since being discharged have had a constant stream of nurses visiting...

Hope you are all well,

Caz, hope you had a lovely birthday

xxx

Jess i hope he is better now x Magpie sorry af got u :hugs: Pregnant Jess i hope ur back eases up soon xx Afm i am 5dpo today as i ov'd early so my ticker is wrong xx

Thanks girls, hes doing ok, he was rushed in 2 weeks ago as he couldnt breathe, hes got to have a special inhaler at the moment every 4 hours to keep his airways open....

Hoping it'll get better soon, he pushed up onto his knees for the first time yesterday so i'm excited that he might start crawling soon!! :happydance:

Hiya Kimmy! How have you and LO been?

Tasha - hope you've caught that egg this month!!
xx

arrr poor connor.

Give him lots of mummy hugs jess. Which i am sure you are doing :) xxx

:hi: girls :af: got me so i will start my honey and cinnamon this cycle x x x

Hope everyone is doing good! Sorry AF got you Caz! Now you're all lined up for a nice holiday BFP! AFM, still pregnant! Next scan is November 28th.. I should be around 7 weeks then so hopefully we can see some good progress. Kinda nervous but hoping for the best. :)

Caz... awr :hugs: sorry AF got you

Kat... Yeah, lots and lots of cuddles for little man, hows you and bump doing??!! Just seen you're on team pink!! How exciting!! Hows Zak doing now, gosh thats gone so fast!!

Breakingdawn... Not long until your scan, I'm sure your lovely little bean will be bouncing about happily for you!

I'm shattered, currently packing my life into boxes ready for moving into our new house, Conor has started pushing onto his knees at every opportunity now so will be crawling in no time i think!!

:hugs: to all you lovely ladies xxx

Thanks Jessica! I hope your move goes well and I hope your cute little man is feeling better!!! Every time I see little baby boys I'm reminded of how much I'd love one!!!

Caz,

so sorry af got you. :( Life is unfair sometimes and i am sure it should have been your turn by now.

jessica,

zak is doing great. climbing up and walking along the sofa. not quite walking but he won't be long. And conner will be crawling before christmas. Watch that christmas tree. lol.

Bump is good. Not kicking loads yet but i feel flutters. She is a bit of a lazy bum i think :haha:

Breaking,

Little boys are lovely. Mummy's boys. Zak loves his mummy. Wants me for everything but i doubt thats a good thing.

xxx

My friend has a boy and he's so sweet! I was one of those jaded people years ago who thought boys were much harder and meaner. Now I have a super feisty girl, go figure!!!! :haha: We'd love a boy next but I'll be happy with anything!!

So sorry caz,what does cinnamon do?

Not long till ur scan breaking,i bet u can't wait

I have a love hate relationship with my scan date, lol! One half of me is excited, the other half is scared to death of an empty sack!!!!!

I know exactly how u feel but i'm sure everything will be fine:hugs:

Ladies..i got my bfp!

wow!!!!!!!

Congrats hun. See it just takes the once :winkwink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

How many dpo?

When will you be going to get bloods done?

Arrr so happy for you. Bump buddies breaking??? I just made preggo jess mine. she doesn't know yet lol :hugs::baby:

Im 9dpo, im going to try to get in as soon as tomorrow!!

Thanks!

Yes me an breaking can be bump buddies!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->