One Tubers

Woohoo :dance: welcome to team PINK!! Actually really happy that we're both bringing more girls into the one tubers :D Hopefully OH comes around about it soon! And pictures.. I want pictures!!!!! :D x

Woohoo :dance: welcome to team PINK!! Actually really happy that we're both bringing more girls into the one tubers :D Hopefully OH comes around about it soon! And pictures.. I want pictures!!!!! :D x

I only have one. lol. I wanted more but i did not have the change :dohh:
I will get it on as soon as it calms down here with tea's etc.

xx

:hugs: Mixed Beauty.. it wont matter what side you ov from hun..
as the tube can pick it up from either ovary.. one of my bfps I definately ov from my tubless side but still got my bfp.. even though I had a m/c at 5 weeks 3 days.. Good luck xx

Well here she is.

She showed us loads of angles and shots but this is what we got. :( But never mind. Its only 20 weeks and she will be here.

scan - little girl - 09-11-11.jpg

I'm so envious of all you ladies and your ultrasounds!!! I pray I make it to my week 20 one! I'd be so grateful!!! Wonder what month I'd get it if I'm 5 weeks now, February!? That'd be the best valentine present a girl could ever hope for. <3

:hugs: Mixed Beauty.. it wont matter what side you ov from hun..
as the tube can pick it up from either ovary.. one of my bfps I definately ov from my tubless side but still got my bfp.. even though I had a m/c at 5 weeks 3 days.. Good luck xx

Yeah I've heard. But the chances are so slim an it hasnt happened. I had my ectopic over a year ago an although majority was ntnp, I havent fell preg since. But seeing as it happened to you I do have a bit of hope!

I used OPK's my first cycle... we only got in 2 tries but both tries were on the two days of my very positive tests!

If any of you ladies need a smile I highly recommend this video! It just made my day. :)

"Meow"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaK5oPc08xQ&feature=related

Breaking - I honestly never in a million years thought I'd get pregnant again, let alone make it to 20wks.. it still doesn't feel real! Every time she kicks, I still feel like crying :blush: it's really a blessing and I truly hope yours is very very sticky! xx

Kat - she looks lovely hun :friends: I have my last diagnostic scan in 2 weeks now, so I'll have a couple more 2D photos soon (loved seeing her in 2D cause you can see the spine and all fingers, they still look just as beautiful) xx

mixedbeauty - the month that I got pregnant I had strong O pains from both sides, which was very weird for me, so I haven't the slightest clue which side actually let an eggy go! I had also only BD'd the night of my pos OPK, that's all it took :) xx

Breaking - I honestly never in a million years thought I'd get pregnant again, let alone make it to 20wks.. it still doesn't feel real! Every time she kicks, I still feel like crying :blush: it's really a blessing and I truly hope yours is very very sticky! xx

Kat - she looks lovely hun :friends: I have my last diagnostic scan in 2 weeks now, so I'll have a couple more 2D photos soon (loved seeing her in 2D cause you can see the spine and all fingers, they still look just as beautiful) xx

mixedbeauty - the month that I got pregnant I had strong O pains from both sides, which was very weird for me, so I haven't the slightest clue which side actually let an eggy go! I had also only BD'd the night of my pos OPK, that's all it took :) xx

yay thats so good to hear! how long did it take you to conceive after you lost your tube?

yay thats so good to hear! how long did it take you to conceive after you lost your tube?
I wish I could answer that for you, but my ectopic was an unplanned pregnancy, so I wasn't ttc right after :blush: when I was properly ttc, it took 9 months to fall with this sticky bub xx

Welcome mixedbeauty :flower: So sorry I missed your post :hugs: I lost my tube in Sept '09 and began TTC again in January '10. I temped, used CBFM, conceive plus and softcups. I got my BFP in March '10. I hope you get your BFP very soon. On the month I conceived I definitely ovulated from the side with the tube (sonographer pointed out corpus luteal cyst) x

Mixed beauty,

I lost my tube april 09. TTC 3 cycles later, got bfp right away in august 09 but this pregnancy failed. The numbers were not doubling and they could not locate the pregnancy on the scan. Had methotrexate shot 12th august 09, numberd dropped, then 4th sept they started to rise again. So another shot and this brought numbers to zero. Because i had 2 shots i had to wait 6 months before we could ttc. We decided not to ttc after 6 months because my oh bought me a glastonbury ticket for june 2010. (music festival). But i stopped being carful after the 6 months and the first month i stopped being careful, we conceived zak feb 2010. I still went to the music festival and actually felt zak kick for the first time during watching snoop dog talking about b*tches and h*'s. :haha: I knew then he was a boy and a scan 1 week later confirmed this.

After zak was born i had retained placental products found when he was 13 weeks old and the plan was to be careful (no contriception) for 6 months till my body got rid of it all by its self.
I was very careful and watched out for signs of ov and during fertile times we used condoms. We bd on the 7th day of my cycle and i never ov this early before but the day after bd-ing i felt ov pains. :blush: :dohh:
I got a bfp on july 28th.

My partner and his ex wife took 4 years to get their daughter skye. They were told it was due to my partners sperm motility. I do not think this is a problem any more :haha: SUPER SPERM :spermy::spermy::spermy::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb:Even with one tube i have managed to get pregnant 4 times in just over two years with oh. And 3 of these pregnancies have been with one tube. :happydance: and on these months we only dtd maybe 2 or 3 times.
:)

xxx

Your stories are so lovely and reassuring that it will happen for me. We have been more ntnp, so when I full on ttc maybe it wont take as long. This month I picked up a +opk and felt ov pains from both sides. Maybe ill get lucky too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->