One Tubers

Apparently I've missed a little bit... bare with me as I catch up and reply :haha:

Caz - so sorry af got you again hun, I hate her :nope: fx'd for this cycle! xx

Jessica - hope Conor is doing ok! And good luck with your move :) xx

Mixedbeauty - I had the strangest feeling it was coming...... holy poop :D I'm SO happy for you!!!! :dance: See, it only takes one BD!!! :winkwink: Be sure to let us know how you get on with bloods, although I think we've pretty much decided a BFP at 9DPO is a good start! xx

Kat - I did not realize I was in your siggy :D I love it!!!! Hubby ok with :pink: now?? If not.. that's too bad for him :rofl: I'm pretty thrilled being :pink: one tubers together! xx

Breaking - not too much longer til your scan :D I've got one coming up too and there's nerves there, they never go away no matter how far along you get.. there's always something to worry about seeing or not seeing at a scan :haha: How are you feeling for symptoms? xx

AFM - nothing at all :) been getting out with friends an awful lot lately, enjoying the last few months of my social life before it gets a rude awakening! Lyla is getting ridiculously strong in there, she gave my belly button one heck of a kick today, it scared the crap outta me :rofl: And my preg pillow has been helping my back lots more! xx

Frer :)

https://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/ttag0511/Mobile%20Uploads/2011-11-17_053245.jpg

:hi: girls hope your all well afm this :af:is painful and i am losing little clots and stringy t hing tmi sorry done all my crimbo shopping waiting on a delivery with my new bed wish it would hurry up your hpt looks good hun x x x

Sorry af got u Caz and that ur having a bad one, my last period was exactly the same xx Congratulations mixed beauty x Afm i was CD17 yesturday and 6dpo amd i had some brown spotting so either i'm going to come on really early or it was implantation bleeding, i am really praying to god it's implantation, which i have never experienced before. Also the hospital rang me on tuesday and while i wait for my appointment the doctor wants to do some investigations with us so got to have some more tests done and oh has to have his semen checked xx

Mommy - symptom wise I feel CRAP! But it's mostly this cold I've had for 4 or 5 days now! This morning I woke up and I couldn't even breathe and I lost my voice. :( My boobs are pretty tender and sensitive now too... they are bothering me a good bit more. I have back pain often and cramps here and there. Pretty fatigued often and I keep getting random pimples on my face all of a sudden ew! Hoping all these are good signs! I feel horrible today.

Preggo Jess,

I am glad you liked my siggy. I want to be in yours now :blush: haha.

My oh is doing a lot better over it being a girl. He says things like 'its a late developer' :haha: but i think he is happy now as he's realised he has his little boy. I think its fantastic as we have one of each together now. :cloud9:

Mixedbeauty,

Your test looks great. Looking good. Yes i agree 9 dpo is a good sign for us one tubers. ;) Just hope it is for you too. :hugs::happydance:

Caz,

Sorry af painful. Lets hope its your last one for 9 months. Lets hope your uterus is having a good clean out ready for a little beanie.

Tash,

I hope the spotting is a good sign. :) xx

At the moment zak is driving me nuts as he can get to the laptop. He is climbing up like a trouper now and banging all the keys :dohh: but it is so cute.

xxx

Mixedbeauty - your line is BEAUTIFUL!!! :D x

Caz- sorry you're having a rough one :( I used to get that clotty crap a lot and terrible cramps came with it too, so yucky! Enjoy your new bed though! x

Tash - hopefully that was implantation bleeding :D :D keeping my fx'd for you as always! But definitely good that you're getting some other testing done :) x

Breakingdawn - Besides the cold.. I had all of them too, I was never really able to kick the acne either, yucky! Sadly, feeling horrible in first tri, I always took that as a good sign :haha: go figure! x

Kat - I'm gonna go add you to mine right now :) glad OH came around too, figured it wouldn't take him long! x

Congrats on your BFP mixedbeauty! This thread is looking lucky at the moment, rooting for all you other girls xxx

x

Breakingdawn - Besides the cold.. I had all of them too, I was never really able to kick the acne either, yucky! Sadly, feeling horrible in first tri, I always took that as a good sign :haha: go figure! x

Kat - I'm gonna go add you to mine right now :) glad OH came around too, figured it wouldn't take him long! x

With my daughter i had horrible acne. With zak none at all - i glowed. This one its back with revenge. :(
They say that girls take all their mums beauty and boys let them shine. This is so true for me. :haha:

Thanks for the siggy. it looks great. :happydance::baby:

thanks for all the gl msgs ladies i caved in and tested this morning ov course it was a bfn , i am only 8dpo so still early xx

I hope its too early as well tash. Fixed for you hun.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->