One Tubers

Congratulations on team pink Kat. I hope u are all well? xX

Just wanted to give a quick update.. I ended up with an early ultrasound today due to pains on my left side and my doctor didn't want me to go through the entire weekend worried. A sack was seen IN MY UTERUS! However, it was measuring very small. According to my LMP I'd be around 5 weeks BUT I ovulated about 3-4 days late this past cycle. She said my late ovulation would explain why it's measuring only in the 4 week 2 day range, but it still seemed very low to me. I am praying by the next scan my little bean grows much more. Keep me in your thoughts.

I will be thinkin of u hun,great news that a sack has been seen in the right place,i'm sure by ur next scan u'll see a lovely little heart beating away

Breaking - great news hun! Try not to worry about the sac measuring a bit behind, it could be due to late ovulation or nothing at all and by next scan it'll have caught up and measure spot on :) baby steps for now and so far you're looking fantastic! xx

I can definitely breathe easier knowing its not in my tube again! I ovulated around the 21st or 22nd I think. It was later than usual but it was my first cycle after my loss too.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm 13dpo today going to test Tuesday if no af fx the witch stays away its my birthday tomorrow wooopp love prezzies haha kat congrats on :pink: hun aww x x x

:wave: Caz!! Hope you got a nice BFP coming your way :D and happy early birthday in case I forget! :cake: xx

breaking that is great news. :)

I would not worry about the sac measurements either. Like you said you did ov late and that would explain the light tests at the beginning.

I bet you will see a great heart beat next time. Rest easy hun. xx

Caz,

happy birthday for tomorrow. :) xx

hi everyone,

Caz hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Where is everyone? Quiet on the one tube front.

As for me i have man flu and feel ill. Runny nose and cough - yuk!! Thanks zak. Share and share a like.

xx

I've just been busy with work.

Next FS appointment a week on wed.

Started running, only 5lb till target now. But gonna add another 14 on I think!

xx

Ive just been ss and ive ordered a moonstone that came yesterday. Today I'm 7dpo, feeling hopeful. Lots of twinges on my good side. Fx

Morning ladies i hope ur all well, Happy Birthday for yesturday Caz and good luck x.Breaking great news about ur little bean being in the right place xx

magpies,

That weight lose is just fantastic hun. Well done you. :)

You might as well keep going while you have the drive to.

I am guessing af got you? :(

Good luck tasha and mixed beauty. 2ww. Hope there is good news at the end. xxx

I hope fs goes well.

Hope everyone is well! Happy late birthday Caz, hope it was nice. :)

My second ultrasound is scheduled for Nov. 28th and I should definitely be around 7 weeks by then! Praying all goes well!

Kat - get feeling better hun :hugs: can't imagine being sicky while prego! I'm gonna ask my MW next week how she feels about the flu jab for me, usually I don't get it xx

magpies - way to go on the weight loss!! That's fantastic :) xx

mixedbeauty - hopefully the twinges are a beanie snuggling in :) I recall having some twinges too! Good luck! xx

Tasha - good luck this tww! Really hope that sticky/in the right spot BFP is coming soon :friends: xx

breaking - Nov 28th isn't too far away :) Great to see your ticker moving along too! Hope you're enjoying xx

AFM - not much really... nursery will be started this coming weekend. My mom finally felt a kick this past weekend, a friend got to feel her last week though. She's VERY active now, wakes up every two hours or so and getting so much stronger :) My backs just killing me though, picked up a pregnancy pillow and the past couple days have been a bit better.. I'm not close to tears anyways! :dohh: xx

I have never had flu jab before and this is the first autum i have been sick :( typical.

:sick:

I am so cold too. My oh is gonna kill me to know the heating is on.

Breaking,

I thought you was having a scan today :dohh:
Well 28th is not far away at all. Hope your doing ok. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back