One Tubers

Can someone please share with me a pregnancy safe medication that works for a bad cold!? I'm literally dying. Can't breathe, headache, lost voice.... Bad congestion, sore all over. Someone please help me I'm about to start crying sitting here trying to take care of my 3 year old alone! :(

Kat - I thought there was a saying behind that, I couldn't remember it... and it's definitely seeming true for me too :( I have NO glow, I look like complete CRAP to put it nicely! My face is oily and my cheeks and chin are covered in acne.. my hair gets greasier faster too! My nails grow faster, but are so so weak, they end up cracking and I have to cut them back :dohh: If it wasn't for the bump, I'd probably just hide but luckily a big belly tends to take the attraction away from my crappy complexion right now! x

Tasha - really hoping it was just too early :hugs: we'd love for you to join us with a bump! x

Breaking - Tylenol is definitely safe to take, that could at least help your headache. As far as cold medications go, I don't want to suggest any because I haven't come to that fork in the road yet and have no experience :hugs: Although, I'd for sure ring your pharmacist and ask, they're usually really good about that kinda information! Hope you get feeling better x

AFM - my little one is enjoying my bladder as a trampoline right now, so I have to wee like no tomorrow :rofl: I caught her giving me a good kick on video the other night, if I can figure out how to attach/upload it I will :) I'm due for my 22wk bump photo tonight or tomorrow, if anyone is interested I shall share! My scan is also less than a week away now too, very excited to see her again x

hi breaking,

I have just had a reall bad cold and chest infection and the doctor said i could only have 1 paraceptamol. Told me to stay away from cold and cough stuff as they do not work and can dope up the fetus.
He also said to stick my head over a jug/pan of steam (kettle water) and this helped a lot. It really did.

Hope you feel better soon.

Yes jess i am feeling discusting too. Yuk skin and face :haha:

I am not feeling full kicks yet :( still flutters. oh man!! she is one lazy madam. :haha:

:hugs: angelcake, hope you're feeling better soon. Sorry AF got you x

Angel i hope you feel better soon. Lots of naps and rest. :)

Afm, i read my scan notes and i have a anterio placenta :cry: this is why i don't feel her fully yet. It says online it will be about 25 weeks. Can't wait. xxx

:hi: girls sorry about your cold hun and the witch showing fx this month is are s hun kat aw you will feel her soon hun :hi: to all the rest x x x

Caz - :wave: sending you huge amounts of :dust: for this cycle!!! xx

Kat - what a bummer that you've got an anterior placenta.. but definitely explains why you don't feel her very much, guess she's not a lazy bum afterall :) On the bright side, it's not even a problem, so if that's all that came back from your anatomy scan then that's fantastic :D I'm getting some nerves about mine, even though she feels strong and healthy, I don't think I'll rest until she's here! xx

Here's the video of the little kick I caught the other day :) xx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXrrf2vwSBY

Arr hun that video is lovely. Look at her go. she deffinatly lets her mummy know she is there. :)

I have one on my phone of zak about 2 weeks before he was born. He goes crazy. I wish i knew how to get that on as it would probably make you all feel sick lol. :haha: :sick:

xxx

I think i have done it.

Zak at 39 weeks.

Excuss me in the bath :blush: but you do not see anything lol

https://youtu.be/CBk3z-kMcYY

Kat - your vid really scares me :haha: it's such a beautiful thing, but I get all awkward in my seat watching it, I'm trying to figure out how it doesn't hurt! Even when Lyla does a somersault now, I'm like "holy crap!!", it feels soo weird.. although I love it at the same time :) x

Hope everyone else is doing good :hugs: x

AFM - MW's went good today, had my fundal height measured today for the first time.. came back at 25cm :shock: hopefully she's not a big baby, I don't think my little body can handle it lol x

:hi: girls bin in really bad pain with my lower back these last few day do you think i could o early my right side were i have no tube is bad paining i have took a wee sample in my doctors to see if i have got a uti if its not a uti not a clue what it could be unless i am ovulating early what do you girls think them vids are brill girls awww xxx

Hi ladies i hope u are all well, Sorry af got u angelcake and everyone who has a cold is feeling better x Jess i really hope i will be joining u all with a bump, ur video is lovely. Love ur vid to Kat Zak looks like he's having a party in there lol xx

Hi guys,

Caz i am sorry to hear your not well. But all i can think is a uti. If its not then i would be back at the doctors. Could not taking clomid, cause cysts? Hope its not a cyst.

Let us know hoe you get on hun but lots of water for now.

Jess,

it is weird and nope it did not hurt one but and it was lovely to see him like this. Actually he was like this all the time. :haha:
Yes tash, party without the music lol. Fingers crossed for you hun.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->