One Tubers

not great to be fair i'm having a bad day today and it looks like the witch is on her way, i just feel useless :cry: are u any better? Xxxx

Caz - I really hope it's not a cyst like Kat mentioned :nope: I had a couple on my bad side, they're not very comfortable! I'm stumped as to what it could be though, hopefully you get it sorted :hugs: x

Tash - lots of :hugs: :hugs: today! xx

AFM - I'm sick now :( so far it's all in my nose and I can hardly breathe, gonna try the steam trick after I have something to eat

Oh dear,

I am well now and everyone here is ill. :(
I hope your feeling a bit better tash. :hugs: - how you getting on caz?

Jess,

The steam worked for me and being propped up in bed. Hope you do feel better.

Afm i am getting ready for zak's birthday tomorrow. Can't believe its been a year.

Kimmy, how did your little ones day go?

xx

Hiya girls. 6 months of clomid with injections to induce ovulation and then onto IVF if it doesn't work.

Which I don't think it is going to.

x

Kat - it's staying as a stuffy nose still , thank goodness. I just had a really warm shower and it helped a bunch :) I think I can fight through this one (for now anyways). Can't believe Zak is a year tomorrow.... I remember when he was born when I was stalking the thread. Huge happy birthday to him!!! :cake: Glad you're well again too! x

magpies - great to hear you've got a plan in order :) least you're really on the road to your BFP now, hopefully you won't need to do IVF! Fx'd for you :dust: x

AFM - scan this afternoon for my anatomy finally.... I awoke to an email from FOB asking when my next scan was as he'd like to come :shock: we haven't spoke in like 3 weeks! I didn't really believe the email, so I called (normally he will NOT answer), but he did and was really nice. I asked if he'd pick me up so I don't have to drive with a full bladder... "yup, no problem", he even asked if I wanted an apple cider (he would never come home after work without one for me :( ) Let's just say I'm an emotional wreck right now.... gonna try and keep my composure and keep this about the baby, but I do miss him :( wish me luck with this one girls! x

Magpies,

I do hope you do get a bfp from this other than ivf. Do you feel better now you have a plan?
Lots of PMA and :dust: for you.

Wow jess!!

How did it go? And how was he? I do hope you can have some sort of friendly relationship for bubba. Thats if he wants to. Babies/children need their daddies.

AFM: Zak is ill!!!! :( :sick: he has not stopped since 5pm. being sick a lot. I am hoping its gone for tomorrow.

This is his cake. from his fav tv channel, baby tv.

310509_150967131670745_139190119515113_163281_533818473_n.jpg

It went VERY well today, I don't think I could've asked for it to have gone any differently :) He picked me up, waited patiently for an hour while measurements were all done and then came in, not much of a reaction seeing her, but I think he was taking it in! He took my dvd of the 3D home with him to watch tonight, that made my day. He said if work goes well tomorrow, we'll get together for coffee after and talk about "us".. see if there's any point in trying to fix what we had. So I'm excited but nervous to see what the future holds, but we agreed that Lyla comes first, then us!
As for my scan, she's perfect!! :cloud9: All measurements were what they should be, she weighs 1lb1oz now :D I'm a very happy girl this evening! xx

Kat - I hope Zak feels better for his birthday!!! Poor little guy :( His cake is absolutely adorable too, what a lovely job :D xx

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
  • foot.jpg
    foot.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
:hi: girls hope your all well kat love the cake hun and hope your ds gets better mommy the pics are lovely and glad you and your oh are sorting things out hun well afm no uti must of been me trying to ovulate but still getting lower backache now and again oh think i have done some think to my back if still the same next week going the docs x x x

Jess,

I am sue you will both work something out. If not, you know you can do it alone and you know he wants to be a dad. Thats got to be good news. :)
The scan pictures look fab. She is growing so much.

Caz,

I glad your feeling a little better. At least you think you know whats up now and your coping with it. Fixed for this cycle hun. :dust:

AFM: Zak is a lot better. was sick a couple of times in the night but not since. He is not eating much but thats to be expected. He made me laugh today. All his new toys and he plays with his old ones. :haha:

xxx

:hi: ladies!
Kat, how was Lo's big day? Sorry to hear he was ill! Archie's got tonsillitis too! He had a great birthday though :thumbup: Here's his cake that I made for him...
381949_10150970321225532_599570531_21748021_866926582_n.jpg

:hugs: 4magpies, I hope the injections work for you.
Jess, beautiful scan! Hope things work out for you and FOB.
Caz, glad you're feeling a little better.

Kimmy, that cake is great. And you did it? wow. Glad archie had a good birthday. :)

Thanks for ur support ladies i hope u are all well, lovely cakes and i'm glad Zak is better Kat. I hope everything goes well for u Jess i love ur pics. Good luck wuth the injections Magpie xx

Afm I had my blood test done on friday and have my cd21 on the 13th, my hospital appointment came through i'm there on the 22nd december so hopefully my results will be back for then the down side is oh cannot get in to take his sa sample in untill jan xx

Hey ladies! Just popping in to say hello and I hope everyone is doing well. :) I've been so sick the past 2 weeks. First a horrible cold and then nonstop nausea. But in about 4 hours I have a new ultrasound. Wish me luck!

:hi: girls afm just waiting to ovulate we have put are decorations up woopp getting all christmassy hehehe were having bacon and potatoes for tea yum yum x x

Kimmy - awesome job on the cake, it's so cute!! Happy belated birthday to Archie :cake: x

Tash - really hoping the new year brings you great news.. if not before then of course! :) x

Breaking - good luck at your scan today!! I'm sure all is well though :) x

Caz - good luck hun :dust: I haven't even started thinking about christmas yet :dohh: guess I should eh, not long left! x

Mama - I see your ticker, you've got your surgery tomorrow? Good luck hun, will be thinking of you :hugs: x

AFM - nursery was started this weekend, will be finished with paint next weekend and hopefully the crib, change table and dresser can go together :D I will upload pics when I've got that far! x

7 weeks, 3 days! We heard the heart beat!!!!! 133bpm!!! EDD July 12th <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/7weeks.jpg

*note: the circle on the right is the yolk sac* :)

Aw, how wonderful Breaking :D look at your little bean all cozy in there! Now you can really enjoy it :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->