One Tubers

mrsjenny - when I checked your chart out last night, I was wondering why the crosshairs weren't showing cause I would've thought your temps said you O'd... but I guess now FF agrees :) hopefully that did the trick! x

caz - great news on the pos OPK and EWCM :D this better be your month!!! Lovely avatar picture as well, nice to put a face to a name :) x

Hope everyone else is good :D x

good morning ladies :) i'm 4dpo today and don't have much in the way of symptoms- some weird feelings in my ute, bloody nose, sore throat and I'm really thirsty... of course it's too early for symptoms and who knows if the clomid is what is making me feel twingy in my ute and I may just be reaching, lol
so I have, what could be, a dumb question. my left ovary is fine but my tube is malformed (I was born with a hernia and my doc thinks that the tube was either stuck in it or damaged when I had surgery at 2 wks old). so what happens to the eggs in that ovary? don't they still become mature and are released? but if there isn't anywhere for it to go... does it just become absorbed?

Hello MrsJennyg welcome to the group, as far as i know if ur ovary is ok it will still release eggs and they can find there way to ur good tube. I only have one tube due to an ectopic in Jan 09 and have been pregnant three times since then but unfortunatey all ended in mc. Good luck xx

Hello everyone i hope ur all ok, sorry about ur phone Kat :cry: Afm we kinda had a month off ttc and just bd when we wanted to and not bcos of what time of month it was, it was so nice and we actually did it alot lol sorry for tmi, so i don't know when i ov'd all i know is i will be due my period anytime between 11th - 15th. My symptoms are my boobs r mega sore and i keep feeling sick but it is more than likely my body playing games with me xx

Good luck tasha,some times the relaxed approach is the best,that's how all mine came along,i never used opk.s or took my tempt just knew about fertile cm and went off that

I do think your body will absorb the egg there is still a chance the good tube could pick it up but if not than your body absorbs it. At least that is what they told me with no tubes :(

Good Luck Tasha symptoms sound good.

Thanks Ladies, i never used to do opk's before only started in the last year since i haven't got pregnant xx

mrsjenny - like the others have said, I'm pretty sure our bodies just absorb the eggy if the good tube doesn't manage to catch it :) x

Tasha - maybe that's just the approach you needed to take :dust: I hope this is it! x

Mama - good luck this month also :dust: x

AFM - my little munchkin is still great (worming around and kicking my ribs right now, ow!), I measured 31cm yesterday, so consistently 2cm ahead each appt and my MW is happy with that :) Appointments are every two weeks now, making it feel a lot closer! Ah! x

Thanks Jess i hope so but i do feel like the witch is on her way i have had some pinkish cm today xx

Thanks Jess i hope so but i do feel like the witch is on her way i have had some pinkish cm today xx

sorry for double post my stupid phone said it didn't work lol xx

thanks for the info ladies! im only 4dpo today so im trying not to symptom spot! i am going to hold out testing until cd14 (1/20) but i just realized i planned a baby shower for a coworker that day... boy its going to suck if it comes back bfn :(

Hey guys, I just found out that there was a section for people with one ovary/tube and me and DH just started TTC a few days ago. I conceived my first fairly easily and quickly (within 3 months of him being out of military school). But when I had the tumor which had consumed my left ovary removed when I was 10 I was told this would probably make conceiving more difficult. And when I was younger I was on birth control to regulate my periods (I only have one every other month), but I haven't been on birth control in 2 years now and after giving birth to my daughter my body basically reset itself and I'm back to one period every other month.
So anyway :hi:

hi 17thy and welcome!
well ladies... i'm now 5dpo and i'm *trying* not to symptom spot but if I don't talk about it with SOMEONE i'll burst! i don't want to talk about it with DH because he really gets his hopes up.
ok so in the middle of the night i woke up with the "omg i'm gonna. throw up" feeling. i hate throwing up. hate. it. so i laid in bed and breathed deeply and eventually fell back to sleep. that has never happened. i also have been getting nosebleeds all day. but... and this might be tmi but gurrrrrrl am i constipated!!! omg never in my life has this happened. i've been using fiber powder for like a month (dr told me to at my physical b/c sometimes i have blood in my stool) and everything has been going great until today. i took all 3 servings of the powder and i have been so backed up, bloated and gassy... nothing happens. i'm going to eat some prunes so hopefully that will help. sorry for the tmi :( is it too early for symptoms and am i crazy???

hi mrsjennyg and 17thy :hi:

welcome. And good luck on your ttc journeys. Hopefully we will stop you driving yourself crazy from symptom spotting. :)

Jess i have just had my 28 week appointment and measuring 31 weeks. She has been measuring small till today. So let the fun begin. I start physio next week for spd and hoping it helps because its agony. Also i have low iron. On iron tablets now. Like i said the fun never ends :) My bump has got massive all of a sudden lol.

Other than that i am well.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"