One Tubers

mrsjenny - good luck!!!! :dust: x100!! My temp rose at 10DPO, although I didn't think much of it until it stayed up at 11DPO as well (first day of my BFP, only tested because of my temps actually!) x

Hope everyone else is doing good too :D x

thank you so much ladies! i am so nervous... i didn't want to look at my temp this morning because i just didn't want to see another drop... then i had to look at the BBT 2x before really registering that it actually went up! i'll keep you posted on Friday!

Hey guys, I just found out that there was a section for people with one ovary/tube and me and DH just started TTC a few days ago. I conceived my first fairly easily and quickly (within 3 months of him being out of military school). But when I had the tumor which had consumed my left ovary removed when I was 10 I was told this would probably make conceiving more difficult. And when I was younger I was on birth control to regulate my periods (I only have one every other month), but I haven't been on birth control in 2 years now and after giving birth to my daughter my body basically reset itself and I'm back to one period every other month.
So anyway :hi:

LADIES I GOT MY BFP TODAY!!! :bfp:

407957_119820528139193_100003337403019_106454_1300147075_n.jpg

We have been ttc for less than 2 weeks so obviously I was pregnant before we decided to. What a delight. We are thrilled and so excited. :happydance: Gonna call the midwife I stupidly left last pregnancy. So ready to do this again WAY more prepared.

congrats!! wow that's great!

i went to a store in a different town to buy some tests because i live in a small town where DH (and his parents) grew up and i always run into someone i know! lol

congrats!! wow that's great!

i went to a store in a different town to buy some tests because i live in a small town where DH (and his parents) grew up and i always run into someone i know! lol

Oh that would suck for me! We live in a very large town. We are trying to keep this pregnancy "our little secret" for as long as possible. Other than I plan on telling my dad around 12 weeks.

Congrats 17thy. :) :happydance:

Caz I do hope you don't have to go through ivf. But i do hope you get a sticky bean very soon.

Tasha I hope the results and tests give you some answers.

As for me, still getting pain so off to the docs this morning. I am on iron tablets but i go regular (tmi) but i think the two are related. Xx

mrsjenny - two days of higher temps sounds great!! Can't wait to hear what Friday brings :D x

17thy - huge congratulations!! :dance: must've been a great surprise and beautiful line too! x

Kat - hope your doc has some answers :hugs: x

Congrats 17thy!!!

Mrsjennyg- Maybe I missed it but when are you testing??? Been chart stalking you all looks good.

Congrats 17thy!!!

Mrsjennyg- Maybe I missed it but when are you testing??? Been chart stalking you all looks good.

hi! i'm going to be testing tomorrow... i'm so nervous! i had spotting on 10dpo so i am waiting until 14dpo because if that was IB then i read that it takes 4 days for HSG to show in urine... but i am really feeling good about the temps! i am so exhausted, my boobs are really sore, i'm nauseas... i am trying not to symptom spot... but... lol. fingers crossed!

Congratulations 17thy x have you tested yet Mrsjenny ? XX

Congratulations 17thy x have you tested yet Mrsjenny ? XX

morning :) i tested this morning, BFN, but my temp went UP! so i looked online and they said it could take up to 6 days from implantation for the HSG to show so... i'll keep testing! thanks for checking in!

thank you so much ladies! it really means a lot tp jave you all rooting for me
so... 15dpo, really high temps and BFN??? guess i'll just keep testing but i'm thinking if still high temps on Monday and BFN i'll call the doctor. what do you all think??

Hi ladies! Ive been over in first tri alot..but i wanted to update here. So far everything has been excellent with baby and i couldnt be happier! :happydance:

:hi: girls a few pimm's tonight mrsj just call and see what they say hun fx its a shy bfp hun mixed glad all is well hun x x x

So pleased everything is goin ok mixed

hoping all you girls are having a lovely wknd xx

mrsjenny - hopefully you've got a BFP around the corner, with high temps at 15DPO, I'd be holding out some hope :) Did you have your progesterone checked at all to make sure you O'd? Not that I doubt it, your chart is looking fantastic! And what are you using for an HPT? Maybe you're just having a hard time with that brand and another may work. Fx'd for you! x

mixed - glad to hear you're doing good :D Has the morning sickness caught you at all? x

AFM - I have a cold :( a little disappointed because I made it this far without catching anything, it's all up in my sinuses too... lots of rest, fluids and steam for me... oh and whining :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->