One Tubers

:hi: girls hope your all well afm going to test next weekend if no af x x

17thy - hi hun and welcome :wave: good luck! x

breaking - yay on 2nd tri!! :dance: there's another milestone for you! Keep them coming x

mrsjenny - it was so long ago now, I'd have to look back at my records.. but I do believe my symptoms started early at 5 or 6dpo, they were really mild ones though, ones I had marked but never looked into until I got my BFP :) sounds unlikely, but I do think it's very possible for early symptoms! Fx'd for you x

Kat - guess your LO decided she was ready for her growth spurt eh?? Hopefully your physio helps with the spd, I've read about it before and it sounds painful :( Did you end up doing the gestational diabetes test?? I opted not to, my LO has measured perfectly this whole time and I feel completely normal.. plus I wasn't interested in fasting :wacko: Still waiting on that bump pic too :winkwink: x

caz - good luck hun :dust: cannot wait for the day you pop on with your BFP!! x

yey for 2nd tri breaking. i thought 2nd tri would drag but it went right fast.

Yes jess had gtt on tuesday and all normal. :) just low iron detected.

Heres my bump pic.

Sorry about the light as it was done in beckas room and sorry about the pj's. lol. and sorry for the stretch marks. 3 babies that belly. lol.

baby 3 28 weeks.jpg

As long as I am not sick 24/7 throughout my second trimester it will be bearable! I have a lot to look forward to. We are visiting my aunt and uncle for Spring Break at my favorite place ever, Charleston, SC. And I finish up my masters program this Spring also, a huge accomplishment for me! Hopefully things will breeze by since I am at the "honeymoon" stage! At least it is finally starting to feel that way!

Love the bump! :D

thank you jess! i really really hope so but like i said, i'm *trying* not to get my hopes up! i don't test until 1/20... time is dragging... lol
omg kastar your bump looks great! i have bump envy!
congrats breaking on your masters! i have mine and DH is getting his now... it's hard work! good for you!
well i'm 6dpo today and the last few cycle my LP was 11 days and my temps started to drop at 9dpo... but this is my first clomid cycle and nothing has been the same as the last 11 months ;)

:hi: girls the witch got me yesterday gutted but still carry on ha

Kat - looove the bump :D and tell Becka she did a great job on the pic! x

Caz - so sorry about the stupid witch!! :hugs: Good things come to those who wait hun x

Tash - I'm anxiously waiting for an update from you :D been wondering how your relaxed month turned out! x

AFM - having a ton of BH contractions these days, my insides are all squished and I have little feet in my ribs an awful lot... I'm counting down the days, but still trying to enjoy what's left :) I don't think my bump looks like it's grown, but it definitely has as my clothes have gotten tighter in the last week :dohh: x

Attachments

• 29w.jpg
    29w.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
jess omg you look so cute!

so I'm a little bummed. 10dpo and my temp has started to drop. I was awake 2+ hours before I temped at 5am (got up to pee and couldn't fall back to sleep) so I marked it as sleep deprived on FF. my temps don't usually go up when this happens (has happened before) they usually go down so... I don't know. I am just bummed and I know I'm not out until AF comes... :(

Sorry the witch got u Caz, Kat that's a lovely bump pic x Sorry Jess i haven't been on here all weekend it was oh birthday so we've been out alot, well the witch got me and now i have my hsg booked for next thursday. Ur bump is so cute Jess xx

caz and tasha i so sorry the witch got you. :( I can not imagine what your going through month after month. I do hope hsg shows some good news tash. If your tube is clear, what tests will they do next?

Caz do you have any more appointments with fs? whats your plans to find out whats happening?

Jess i feel your pain. I am starting to move like an old lady.
Last night i had the worse pain ever. It was in my upper abdomen (around my stomach) and it was like the worse ever indigestion but i know it was not that. It hurt to move and luckily it eased when i went to sleep. Can still feel it today niggling but not as bad as last night. I know its not baby so i am baffled. I may go see the doc if it does not go away and if it happens again as bad as last night then a trip to a & e for me. Nothing eased it at all.

xx

:hi: girls kat got to save up want to do egg sharing with ivf cuz its cheaper for us to do that planing on doing it in agust but hope i get preggo before then i wont need to go x x x

soo... I think I just had some spotting at 10dpo. I've never had spotting but I'm guessing this is what it is- haha. I wiped and had some light red on the tp. my heart dropped until I wiped again and nothing. then I wiped again and there was a tiny dark pink again. ok- I know I know I sound like a moron! lol. so then I go back to my desk... sit there for a minute... and go back to the bathroom and the same thing happened. I did that little dance 2 more times. LMAO! my co-workers probably think I'm insane!
so what do you think? should I mark it as spotting on my chart??

mrsjenny - if you're seeing a scant amount of blood when you're wiping but it's not reaching your undies, I'd call it spotting! I also wouldn't look too far into your temp drop if you'd been awake beforehand, wait to see what tomorrows temp looks like :flower: x

Tash - I'm so sorry :hugs: good thing OH's bday kept you busy over the weekend though! Will be thinking of you for your hsg, I wanna hear some good news come from that :winkwink: x

Caz - I really hope you don't need to do the egg sharing either, but whichever gets you that sticky bean in the right spot :friends: x

Kat - hopefully you get that pain sorted out, I can't even begin to think of what would cause that :wacko: I hope it's nothing serious anyways! x

mrsjenny - if you're seeing a scant amount of blood when you're wiping but it's not reaching your undies, I'd call it spotting! I also wouldn't look too far into your temp drop if you'd been awake beforehand, wait to see what tomorrows temp looks like :flower: x

Tash - I'm so sorry :hugs: good thing OH's bday kept you busy over the weekend though! Will be thinking of you for your hsg, I wanna hear some good news come from that :winkwink: x

Caz - I really hope you don't need to do the egg sharing either, but whichever gets you that sticky bean in the right spot :friends: x

Kat - hopefully you get that pain sorted out, I can't even begin to think of what would cause that :wacko: I hope it's nothing serious anyways! x

thank you so much Jess :) I'm starting to feel a little better about the temp drop with this new spotting development! haha. this clomid is really making my cycle like nothing I have ever experienced- I've never had spotting before. was never enough to get on my undies, I even put a pad on just in case AF was starting and nothing on there. and now to seems to have gone so FX that I get a good high temp tomorrow!
how is everyone else today?

Thanks ladies the doctor hasn't said what will happen after my hsg, we are waiting on oh sa sample aswell so fx there both ok, i just don't understand why i can't get pregnant anymore, part of me thinks something must be wrong. First i get pregnant so easy but can't keep hold of them and now nothing at all :shrug: Kat i hope the pain goes away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->