One Tubers

mrsjenny - hopefully you've got a BFP around the corner, with high temps at 15DPO, I'd be holding out some hope :) Did you have your progesterone checked at all to make sure you O'd? Not that I doubt it, your chart is looking fantastic! And what are you using for an HPT? Maybe you're just having a hard time with that brand and another may work. Fx'd for you! x

mixed - glad to hear you're doing good :D Has the morning sickness caught you at all? x

AFM - I have a cold :( a little disappointed because I made it this far without catching anything, it's all up in my sinuses too... lots of rest, fluids and steam for me... oh and whining :winkwink: x

hey jess :) sorry about your cold, have you tried a neti pot? that helps me when i'm clogged up. i'm hoping that the clomid just hasn't extended my lp... the high temps are really encouraging me though and the lack of af symptoms... fingers crossed for me! i have been using the ic's for hpt's and i had also used some blue dye tests, even though i know about the evap lines. no hint of a line. but because i spotting red on 2 wipes on toilet paper on 10dpo i'm praying that was ib and i've recently read that it could take 6 (not 4) days for hsg to be in urine after ib so i'm also holding onto that. but i have been exhausted like i have never been before, nose bleeds, very sore boobs, indigestion... oh please after 11 mos can this be our sticky baby!

Mommy2be20- actually ive been pretty lucky so far. A bit of nausea but thats it. Ive only thrown up once or twice :)

Ive been so fatigue and having awful headaches though.

Good Luck Mrsjenny, and great news mixed x Jess i hope ur cold goes soon. Afm nothing to report apart from just waiting for my hsg this thursday xx

thanks tasha- temp drop today :( still above coverline but i am making terms with the fact that AF is going to be rearing her ugly head. 17dpo today and no signs of AF but i am wondering if i should call my doc because with the clomid it looks like my lp is pretty long! what do you ladies think?

Mixed - glad to hear morning sickness hasn't struck you yet, maybe you'll get lucky and do without! I went through a couple spells where I'd get headaches for a couple weeks and then they'd bugger off again, hopefully you're the same :hugs: enjoy what you can, time truly does fly by! Keep us updated when you can x

Tash - is the hsg meant to mess up your cycle at all or will you still be due to O around the same time as normal? Hopefully it goes well :) x

mrsjenny - I'm completely ignorant to how clomid is supposed to work, but my thoughts would be to ring the doc because 17dpo+ is a tad long I think, can't hurt any to ask! Maybe someone whose more familiar with clomid has advice :flower: x

AFM - MW's went good again, LO is still head down, heart rate of 150bpm again and she was showing off her mommy beating skills! My fundal height measured in at 34cm, so I'm slightly bigger this week but we're not looking into it til 2 weeks from now when I'm measured again. These appts every two weeks are making the time go ridiculously fast though :dohh: Getting my hospital bag together now! x

well... AF is here and my cramps are really bad. it's almost like a smack in the face. i'm really bummed :(

:hi: girls hope your all well mrsj so sorry shes her hun fx next cycle jess hope your cold goes hun afm i have had ewcm for 2 days now but not jew to ovulate yet and i have just started decaff green tea again could it be that x x x

Mixed - glad to hear morning sickness hasn't struck you yet, maybe you'll get lucky and do without! I went through a couple spells where I'd get headaches for a couple weeks and then they'd bugger off again, hopefully you're the same :hugs: enjoy what you can, time truly does fly by! Keep us updated when you can x

Tash - is the hsg meant to mess up your cycle at all or will you still be due to O around the same time as normal? Hopefully it goes well :) x

mrsjenny - I'm completely ignorant to how clomid is supposed to work, but my thoughts would be to ring the doc because 17dpo+ is a tad long I think, can't hurt any to ask! Maybe someone whose more familiar with clomid has advice :flower: x

AFM - MW's went good again, LO is still head down, heart rate of 150bpm again and she was showing off her mommy beating skills! My fundal height measured in at 34cm, so I'm slightly bigger this week but we're not looking into it til 2 weeks from now when I'm measured again. These appts every two weeks are making the time go ridiculously fast though :dohh: Getting my hospital bag together now! x

to be honest i'm not sure, i will ask when i go and thank you, glad ur mw app went well x sorry the witch got u mrsjenny xx

mrsjenny - so sorry af showed up hun :hugs: fx'd for next cycle.. get some rest for it! x

AFM - took my bump photo over the weekend and just finally got looking at it now to upload in 3rd tri, couldn't help but notice what pregnancy has done to my laparoscopy scars :( my bottom scar was barely noticeable once healed, now it's back to red and has stretch marks with it, top one is way more red too Poop! x

Attachments

• 31side.jpg
    31side.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
hey ladies. so i called the doc and she prescribed me some progesterone to take after i ov to help my lp... it's a vaginal suppository! say WHAT??? i am going to have to talk to her about that further because does that mean no BDing after ov because of this medicine up in there?? lol. i think i'm going to have to talk to some ladies on the clomid club board.

Hi girls. Hope you don't mind if I join you. Well AF :witch: showed her ugly head today. *Doc had told me after finding out that my left tube is blocked that he would put me on clomid this cycle. *I'm scheduled to go in tomorrow morning. I don't understand why it has to be so early in the morning. Aren't I just taking a pill? They want me there at 7 am & it takes 45 mins to get there. The sacrifices we make TTC it's never ending. I'm curious to see what dosage he puts me on & what side effects I'll have. *On another note I'm excited about this cycle cause I believe I ovulated from the block side this past month so (fingers crossed) I hope I ovulate from my good side + with clomid it could be a good month :)*
:dust:

Welcome and good luck sunshine x i hope everybody is well? Well afm i had my hsg yesturday and it wasn't as bad as i thought, it did hurt but was bearable so now i have to wait for an appointment to get the results xx

hi all :hi:

good luck tash on the results.

Sorry af got you mrsjennyg.

As for me i am doing good. Getting things ready for the baby coming. xx

Mrsjenny - might be a good idea to pop over the clomid section and see what advice they have :) I don't think the suppository means no BDing, though it might be a little gooey until it's absorbed.. that's my best guess! Hopefully it helps regulate your LP x

Sunshine - hello and welcome :wave: The sacrifices made in TTC are only the beginning, they continue when we're pregnant, but SO worth it :) Good luck with the clomid and this cycle! x

Tash - glad your hsg went ok and wasn't too much to handle, now let's hope you get some good news from it so you can get on with your BFP that's well overdue!! :dust: x

Kat - you've been pretty quiet lately... are you busy nesting?? :haha: I feel like I'm rushing around to get things finished up lately, time is going so fast, it's starting to scare me lol! I have nooo idea where the last 32wks have gone to. Is Becka starting to get really excited about her little sister coming?? x

tash glad to hear that your hsg went so well- mine was horrible!

i talked to the wonderful ladies on here on clomid and got some great advice on the progesterone. they say to take it 3dpo and at night before bed. supposedly it absorbs in 15 minutes but i guess we'll just have to wait and see :) haha

hello ladies,

do you mind if i join the club?

here is my story in short...
am 30 years old and have no kids yet
laparoscopy in june 2011 - all clear
conceived baby no 1 in august 2011, miscarried it in september 2011
conveived baby no 2 in Dec 2011, discovered it was ectopic.
Methotrexate shot on fri 21st jan 2012
severe abdominal pain on thurs 26th jan, done the surgery and removed left tube.
am a one tuber now...
will be back on the TTC journey in 4 months time.

any support and encouraging stories?

Hi ladies! Just checking in!

Isabel, sorry for what you went through. I had an ectopic in August and lost my right tube on 9/3/11. So, you can imagine my shock when I got a BFP on Halloween, barely a month later. Everyone was really surprised, including me! If mine isn't a success story I don't know what is. I guess my doctor was right... one tube really doesn't make a big difference, if that is all your problem is. He told me my good tube could pick up the egg from either side. I didn't really believe him but apparently something happened for it to happen again so quickly for us! I hope your TTC is very short from here on out!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I have my gender scan in about 5 hours!!! We are really excited!

:hi: girls hope your weekend is a chilled one welcome isabel sorry for your loss hun hope you get a nice bfp soon afm think i am ovulating wooopp hers a pic but think it will be darker tomorrow x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    IMG-20120128-00063.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! Just checking in!

Isabel, sorry for what you went through. I had an ectopic in August and lost my right tube on 9/3/11. So, you can imagine my shock when I got a BFP on Halloween, barely a month later. Everyone was really surprised, including me! If mine isn't a success story I don't know what is. I guess my doctor was right... one tube really doesn't make a big difference, if that is all your problem is. He told me my good tube could pick up the egg from either side. I didn't really believe him but apparently something happened for it to happen again so quickly for us! I hope your TTC is very short from here on out!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I have my gender scan in about 5 hours!!! We are really excited!

wow congratulations on your BFP... that is so quick... Good luck and you will definatley be in my prayers. Hope you'll have a complete healthy pregnancy and all comes your way. many hugs and kisses to you and thanks so much for the message :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->