One Tubers

Mrsjennyg,

I would set two times per day that you are going to do the test and try not to drink anything for at least 2 hours before. Just sip. Its good to hold your wee before doing the test as you get the most LH in your wee then. (i have heard that tea time is a good time to do one)

Once you get this pattern going i am sure you will be able to see the times when you have the darkest line.

:flower:

Good luck hun.

xx

Amy,

Yes they would be close by age. Well the same difference. Its a shame we are not worlds apart and we could go to groups together and help each other through the tears and grey hair lol.

I have said many times that daddy can have little miss when she is here and mummy is having zak. :) lol.

X sounds like he has really settled with you guys. And his cousins etc Is he saying mummy? or daddy? I guess he is at this point.

xx

Oh yes he is saying all sorts of stuff most of which I cant understand. He is definetly a cheeky little monkey. I wish that we did live closer too. He has master walking pretty well and is venturing into climbing. Worries me to death little crazy boy. Hubby has taken up with him wonderful now that he is older. He is still a momma boy though. This is def a fun age.

Amy,

Yes they would be close by age. Well the same difference. Its a shame we are not worlds apart and we could go to groups together and help each other through the tears and grey hair lol.

I have said many times that daddy can have little miss when she is here and mummy is having zak. :) lol.

X sounds like he has really settled with you guys. And his cousins etc Is he saying mummy? or daddy? I guess he is at this point.

xx

Oh yes he is saying all sorts of stuff most of which I cant understand. He is definetly a cheeky little monkey. I wish that we did live closer too. He has master walking pretty well and is venturing into climbing. Worries me to death little crazy boy. Hubby has taken up with him wonderful now that he is older. He is still a momma boy though. This is def a fun age.

Yes i know what you mean. With the talking and no idea what they are saying. :haha: zak is saying 'tucker tucker tucker' constantly. He has not master walking yet. He is getting there though. He stands alone and trys to get up from the floor to stand and he will take a few steps so i know hes coming along. My oh did not walk till he was 16 months so hes lazy like his dad.
Yes such a lovely age and i do not want to miss a thing.

This is why i am undecided whether to breast feed this baby or not. Breast feeding takes a lot of time and i am worried i cant be there for zak. :shrug:

:hi: girls glad your bbys are coming along fast awww there not bbys for long x x x

We've become really active on this thread lately :D I keep reading from my phone and then replying on my computer to keep up lol!

Kat - I absolutely LOVE the name Brooke!!!!! :D :D I have just about everything now, if Lyla were to come now I'd be ok.. just got a few small things left which I'm gonna look at today... bath tub and nursing pillow. I picked up a couple things yesterday, bottle cleaner, thermometer and a couple more newb sleepers for diapy bag! Then I pretty much just have my hospital bag to finish up :) feels good to be ready huh? So Brooke will definitely be right around Skye's bday then, is she excited about that?? I'm getting more excited to see when mine is gonna pick her bday :) x

mrsjenny - even if you drink lots of water throughout the day, if you're able to stop at least 2 hours before you plan on testing then you shouldn't be too diluted. Everyone is different, but like Kat said, supper time is usually best :) It took me a few months to figure out what was best for me, but once I got the hang of it, it was like clockwork, so don't get discouraged! I'd stop drinking around 3-4pm and do my OPK at 6pm, my line was always at its darkest then. Let us know how you make out and good luck hun :D x

Breaking yay for team pink lovely pics hun. FXX all goes well with the rest of your pg. Sorry dont know much about anterior placenta sure all will b fine.

Isabel,
Welcome so sorry for your losses. Big Hugs. Worry is always on everyones mind but there are def losts of ladies here with wonderful success stories. I was one of the unfortunate and had 3 ectopics and researched my IVF options after losing my first and then last tube. I was told chance for ectopic with IVF are extremely low. And having tubal issues makes us excellent candidates for IVF to work. We chose to go the adoption route because it was presented to us but just know no matter what happens there is always hope of becoming a mommy. Wishing you the best of luck.

i am so sorry for what you have been through...its so sad and upsetting... i really understand your feelings and emotions...but at least you are already a mummy and that is absolutely wonderful!

did you mean that you had your child after the removal of both tubes?

Actually I didnt have any children when I lost both of my tubes it was after I lost my tubes and when were researching IVF that my husbands niece asked if we wanted to adopt her baby. So now I finally am a mommy. We also couldnt afford IVF so this worked out perfectly for us.

That is very nice of you hon!!! It is such a wonderful thing to be sharing your love with others... I am happy that you are happy! IVF is very expensive.. We dont afford it as well... but i am keeping my fingers crossed maybe one day my dream will come true!

so I have become a pro at using opk's while at work! I have all my testing supplies in a little cosmetic bag so no one really wonders why a woman would take something like that into the bathroom. haha. no + yet but I did have spotting today, which is really weird but I have read that people on clomid can have spotting and high temps (which I also have had) so I guess we'll see! I hate waiting... lol

Jess,

I am not sure if skye is excited or not. She is very reserved like her dad. Doesn't let you know much and just nods if you ask but maybe thats because i am not her mummy or her daddy. She may tell them more. I do not think she would be happy to share her birthday though. Dont think any child would be happy about that.
Becka is very excited about her sister coming now. She says she is going to help me loads by playing with zak while i am busy with the baby. I cant believe that zak and becka are so close even with 7 years between them. He loves playing with her and she loves being with him. Its so lovely.

Yes it is good to have everything. All the clothes are in the loft though. Craddle, moses basket and everything. No room to get things out. I am waiting for some lovely spring weather to get them out, washed and hung out. :) xx

its been a 9 days since i have done the surgery (removal of left tube) and i still feel the pain on my left side... is this normal?

I felt pain for a while after I lost my right tube, especially during my first AF and ovulation. My doctor told me it was normal but of course if it gets too bad you should call to be sure.

pain is not too bad... i just feel it when i bend or lift something heavy... i also have some bruises around the stitches because doctors didnt have the right apparatus to do the surgery... i hope i ll be feeling better soon...

I think that I'm ovulating on the non tube side this cycle. Last cycle on the clomid I totally felt a pressure for like a week and then a sharper pain when I ov. This cycle I haven't felt anything yet :( I don't know if I have asked this before but I heard that the eggs from the non-tube side somehow get over to the tube side?? How does THAT work??

My doctor said the egg definitely can be picked up from the other tube. I trust him because he has done a LOT of OB research. Apparently the tube can reach around and pick up the other egg... kinda weird. I googled it for a deeper explanation!

And also hun i thought many times I was ov on tubeless side. Lots of pain on right side. I thought that this pregnancy but corpus luteum was on my left showing I ov on left. But had no pain on left. Our bodies are weird. Xx

Isabel - I was sore for a good two weeks after surgery, it's a fair bit of trauma to the body. If it gets worse then get in to the docs but it sounds normal to me. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

mrsjenny - I too was told that it's possible for the tube to swing over and grab the eggy, how likely it is I'm not sure, but try not to count yourself right out either way! The month I fell prego I had O pains on both sides which was unusual for me, it never was determined which side I intact O'd from, you never know. Give it a shot anyways, good luck :dust: x

Hello Ladies i haven't been on here for ages and haven't managed to rrad through all the post, Isobel welcome to the group and i am so sorry for ur losses, i also mc'd my first pregnancy then my second was ectopic and i lost my left tube, i left it a good nine months before trying again and since then have been pregnant three more times which were not in my tube unfortunately they ended in mc, just try to rest and only try again when u feel ready too xx

Tash - hope you're doing well too :) x

AFM - OH and I got around to doing a belly cast yesterday! It needs a little TLC because the crease between belly and boobs was next to impossible to get in between :haha: so I haven't got to decorate it yet. But here's a picture of it just finished :) x

Attachments

• 33wbellycast.jpg
    33wbellycast.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
Jess that looks great :)
I got a +opk tonight, cd14. I haven't gotten a + this early ever! I'm crediting the clomid but my temp hasn't dropped much today so I'm hoping I get a big drop tomorrow morning. We'll be BDing tonight, tomorrow and Wed. We were supposed to BD last night but after the Patriots lost the Super Bowl DH was not in the mood! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->