One Tubers

midwest - welcome and sorry for your loss, I hope made it though the weekend ok. The due date isn't an easy one :hugs: hopefully you can get your cycles straightened out. Have you been to see a doctor for help yet? Good luck hun :flower: x

Caz - sorry AF got you again hum :( Kat and I are hopping off this baby train soon, maybe you can take one of our spots! Fx'd :) x

mrsjenny - that's great news that FF confirmed O :D I'd say your best bet for a cold would be Tylenol, baths and as much rest as you can if you don't wanna take any regular cold meds. Hopefully it's just a quick little cold :hugs: x

We've gone quiet ladies... hope this means everyone is doing good and there's not much to report, hopefully some are busy BDing or cooking up that BFP :winkwink:

AFM - I just realized I only have one more space left on my ticker.. geez :wacko: my LO is still ridiculously active and her not so little feet have quite the force behind them now! I had a call from the police on Monday, FOB wanted them to pass a message along for him (he's such a coward), he says he's not interested at all and will not pay a cent until a DNA test is done :rofl: :rofl: I will gladly have her tested at his expense! Other than my baby daddy drama... we're great! x

Jess that is horrible that he is doing this too u but if he wants to waste his money let him. I hope u are all well and have a lovely weekend xx

Mommy2, glad you're doing well aside from the man drama. That's rough. Sorry you are having to deal with all of that. :(

I hope all of you other ladies are doing well. I have my 20 week scan in 6 days. I am a little nervous about my anterior placenta issue and anxious to see what all the scan shows. Otherwise I am okay. I bought a doppler since I don't feel much and it helps to reassure me but I try not to use it very often. :)

Caz - that's lovely that you had a nice dinner for V day :) lots of :dust: for this cycle!! x

Tash - yes it's pretty ridiculous, I hope he's out of our life soon! Enjoy your weekend also :friends: x

Breaking - where's the time going?! You're almost half way already :shock: hopefully your placenta has moved by your scan! Good luck and let us know how it goes :) x

AFM - I am in PAIN! Considering calling my MW soon cause every now and again I have to breathe through really sharp pains down in my pelvic/cervix area :wacko: I think I've began to drop, so I'm wondering if it's just Lyla engaging or something... such a newbie at this! Will update if anything comes from it of course, for now I'm sat on a birthing ball trying to get relief! x

Hi jess,

Gosh that man :Haha: you had a lucky escape. Looks like he is wanting a reaction from u by asking police to do his dirty work but don't bite hun. Your doing well and happier/better off without him.

As for pains I bet it is her engaging but best to get checked out. Let us know how you get on. My braxton hicks are getting painful. More at night like now but I am coping and i know its practice runs.

Breaking,

I'm sure everythings fine hun. I did not feel Lo till 23 weeks ish due to placenta but it still does not ease your mind. Hope scan goes well. Enjoy it hun. :) xx

Thanks ladies! Technically I am halfway since I'll be going by at least week 39 for a scheduled c section! If I make it that far.. Last time I didn't go past week 37, complications. Ugh!

:hi: girls ordered a fertility bracelet see if that brings us luck x x x

hey ladies :)
jess i cannot believe what a tool your ex is. i agree with tash - if he wants to waste his money then let him. what a jerk- seems like you are way better off.

breaking - good luck with your scan! keep us posted!

caz- where did you hear about the fertility bracelet?

AFM... well things kind of sucked last week. I found out on Thurs that I was laid off from my department. I was the last one hired and they needed to cut 10... so... yeah. I was SO upset and depressed but they did offer me another job in another department that is similar to what I was doing 3 yrs ago... which I hated. the hours also SUCK and I won't see DH... but we talked about it and I'm going to take it while I look for another position. I need a paycheck and I don't want to use all our savings up. Sigh. We also do not want to put the baby plans on hold so I need to have a job to get maternity leave... ugh. AF isn't due until Wed or Thurs and I'm still on the progesterone so I have no idea. I don't know if I will be upset if the witch comes this cycle or not because of everything that's going on... yeah. :cry:

hey ladies :)
jess i cannot believe what a tool your ex is. i agree with tash - if he wants to waste his money then let him. what a jerk- seems like you are way better off.

breaking - good luck with your scan! keep us posted!

caz- where did you hear about the fertility bracelet?

AFM... well things kind of sucked last week. I found out on Thurs that I was laid off from my department. I was the last one hired and they needed to cut 10... so... yeah. I was SO upset and depressed but they did offer me another job in another department that is similar to what I was doing 3 yrs ago... which I hated. the hours also SUCK and I won't see DH... but we talked about it and I'm going to take it while I look for another position. I need a paycheck and I don't want to use all our savings up. Sigh. We also do not want to put the baby plans on hold so I need to have a job to get maternity leave... ugh. AF isn't due until Wed or Thurs and I'm still on the progesterone so I have no idea. I don't know if I will be upset if the witch comes this cycle or not because of everything that's going on... yeah. :cry:

on her lv they supposed to be good hun x x

Well...Its the new year but not so good news...went for my hycosy procedure a few weeks ago and it was a non event...now waiting for next period cycle to start this week so i can once again feel the cold surgical steel *uggh* All I really want is some good news and the go ahead to try again its soooo frustrating. Anyway enough ranting..how is everyone I really find it difficult to get out and meet people and am i think suffering from a bit of depression. I would really like to meet some like minded lovely people on here...Hope you are all well and expecting :) x

mrsjennyg,

that is so sad whats happened and i am sorry to hear it. i hope something good comes from all this. :) :hugs:

Hi flickann,

sorry to hear about your depression. I completely understand why though. after my 1st ectopic i was depressed and on medication. did not want to do anything or meet anyone but no one else understood. I can not imagine having two like you or amy. i probably would not have mentally survived it. So i just want to say stay strong and i hope you do get some good results.

:hugs: xx

:hi: girls jenn so sorry about your work hun flick hope you feel better soon hun keep your chin up kat how you hun not to long now afm just waiting to ovulate xx

Hello ladies!!

I've missed you all!! Just been so hectic with little man (well not so little anymore) and im back at work parttime in the evenings so not had any time to come on really!

Kat - Wow, not long till LO arrives wooohoooo, bet you're excited!!

Caz - How are you doing? Still got my fingers crossed for a nice :bfp: for you soon!!

Pregnant Jess (Although i know im not talking to myself this is what i remember you as! lol) - Not long till LO for you either! Sorry to hear about the pains, theyll all be worth it though!

Seems to be some new faces about too, I hope you all get the :bfp: you deserve soon ladies...

I'll have a nosy back through the pages shortly, but for now little mans jst woken from his nap so i beter go get him down :happydance:

Ive put a few pics on too, little mans cruising now and crawls super fast, so funny, he just follows me about everywhere such a nosy little boy :haha:

Attachments

• 419282_10150603655064921_500969920_8963659_66060748_n.jpg
    419282_10150603655064921_500969920_8963659_66060748_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 407168_10150615133989921_500969920_8993427_1878477397_n.jpg
    407168_10150615133989921_500969920_8993427_1878477397_n.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 419814_10150615175989921_500969920_8993522_102602502_n.jpg
    419814_10150615175989921_500969920_8993522_102602502_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 402360_10150551542484921_500969920_8824042_216708245_n.jpg
    402360_10150551542484921_500969920_8824042_216708245_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4
Quick update as I'm on my phone. Saw MW today, all is great and the pain is because Lyla is eager, she's locked and loaded. I'm meant to take it easy now and my MW gave her a little speech about hanging on til 37wks at least :haha: so we're still good and healthy! Will catch up to posts next time I'm on the computer :flower: x

It's getting so close for you Mommy, yay! :happydance:

Jess, your baby is precious! :cloud9:

Caz, I hope you catch the egg this month!! :thumbup:

Flick, I am sorry you are feeling down lately. I really hope you get your BFP soon. :flower:

To anyone else I missed, I really hope you are all doing well!

AFM, I hit week 20 tomorrow and have my ultrasound. I am a bit nervous and hope my placenta is not anywhere it shouldn't be... aside from being annoying and anterior! :growlmad: And hopefully we can re confirm she is STILL a she. Especially since I think we have her name picked out! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->