One Tubers

Hi girls, feel like I haven't been on here in ages. So as some of you may know this is my first month on clomid. I had a doc appt at 6:30 am cd 13 to check for follies. Well good news is I'm O from right side (unblocked side) & another thing that has sent our day in a totally unexpected direction is that the doctor (not the one we usually see) asked if we were going to try natural or going ahead with IUI. The question really caught me off guard because I didn't know we could go ahead. After talking it over with DH, we both agreed that I would call & find out more info. Needless to say the nurse & I played phone tag all day. Unfornately I was at work and could not answer her call. At the end of the day she left me a message saying that I'm surging now so that they will see me tomorrow morning at 7 am for the IUI. We were shocked! We went from talking about it to having a 7 o'clock appointment. We have so many questions. At the end of the day we want to get pregnant but we didn't know we were going down this road so quickly. So we're going to give the IUI a go! Our insurance covers 3 a year so why not start this month.

If anyone has experience with IUI, I'd love to hear from you. My DH thought that the doctor mentioned doing genetic testing prior to IUI....has anyone else heard of this?

Tasha,

hi hun. Glad your well. Nice to see you :hugs:

Jess,

The belly cast looks great. :) What a lovely idea.

Sunshine,

I have not experienced iui before and do not know anything about it but want to wish you good luck.

xx

Thanks ladies i am ok just full of cold which is just what i need in this cold weather lll. Jess the cast is lovely and i also can't believe how quick urs and Kats pregnancies are going, Kat did u get sorted with ur pains? xx

:hi: girls jess aw brill lv it mrj get to it sunshine not a clue on iui hun but there's a site on her in assisted conception iui is in there hun kat not long now hun tasha nice to see you hun x x x

hi ladies - so I got my +opk last night but I didn't get a temp drop this morning. I'm wondering if I am ovulating from my non tube side and I wonder if it's possible to get a +opk on clomid and not ovulate? I'm going to continue to do the opk's until I get a significant temp drop or Fertility Friend confirms ov. I also have to start the progesterone at 3DPO so I don't know what to think... advice please!!

mrs j when i was on clomid when i got a +opk i ovulated i just tested till it went light and kept up with the :sex: your chart looks good x x x

thank you caz! I am just concerned that there wasn't much of a temp drop but there was a spike the day before... I have read that clomid can make your temps really high so... I don't know. I'm just so afraid that if it's the non tube side that this month is a wash. Oh well, all we can do is BD and wait...

have a look at my charts hun when i was on clomid you can compare them x x x

Mrsjennyg,

I say get at it hun :sex:
Like you said, clomid can effect you temps.

Xx

Hi ladies!! How is everyone doing? AFM, I got my doppler today which made quite a lovely 18 weeks present to myself! I just wanted to share a couple of videos. <3

Baby's HB

Little baby again

aww thats so sweet breaking!
ok dumb question... what does AFM mean? lol

Hi,

New member here. Happy to join you all and hope to support one another in this journey. Here's my summary: TTC #1 since March 2011. Ectopic 6/1/11, internal bleeding, surgery to remove L tube, mild endo found and removed.

Had pretty regular periods since I was a teen, now they have become sporadic, and I am missing periods from time to time. Hard to tell when ovulating. OPKs and goofy cycles aren't helping much. Regularly do acupuncture and take herbs. Need to get back on track with regular yoga, light exercise, and healthier eating. No luck so far on getting pregnant again.

Sad - this weekend would have been my due date :(
Seems like family and friends don't really understand the long-term feelings and sadness associated with the loss.

Hi midwest,sorry for ur loss hun,its really hard when the due date comes around:hugs:good luck with ttc hun

Welcome midwest so sorry about ur loss, u will get lots of support in here everybody is lovely xx

:hi: girls :af: has got me 27day cycle never get them my cycles are between 28 to 32 weird x x x

welcome midwest! i am sorry for your loss. people how haven't experienced IF or a loss just don't get it and it's very hard sometimes. you will find lots of support here!

hey ladies! i'm 3dpo today- FF confirmed ov- woo hoo! my temp is really high today- higher than it has ever been. i'm not going to read anything into it because i think the clomid makes temps super high. i start the progesterone tonight... does anyone here take it? those who take it, do you take it a full 14 days (making LP 17 days) or do you take it 11 days (making LP 14 days)?

also... i think i am getting a cold :( what is safe to take during the 2ww?

have a nice weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"