One Tubers

Still praying and hoping for the best shell's. :hugs:

look at you bk already 11 weeks almost 12 time has flown by so fast.

sadly its not good news here, i went to bristol had the cvs (which i reacted too after i didnt find the procedure painful but i have been in agony since and seems to have has some kinda effect on my bowels) Anyway, baby is struggling according to scan the fluid has increased and the poor mite has hernias, he is very suprised my lil one is still fighting, also it seems that part of my placenta has torn away or it looks that way and that could be why im bleeding... so hes worried about my health there. Needless to say we have had to make a decision, i have to healthy boys to consider at home and as much as it breaks my heart to say that we are booked in saturday morning for the first part of induction to return monday to have the baby. The results of cvs will come back friday b4 we go in so we can find out for sure what is happening with little one. I know we have done all we can to help this little one i was offerered a termination weeks ago and declined i wanted to fight as did s/he but there comes a time i have to let go when i see this one struggling and my health in danger is the icing on the cake. We are devestated. also to make matters worse we are measuring ahead and im 16 weeks?!?! so sad no words can describe how we are feeling right now. xx

Shells I am so sorry honey! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong.

Shell's hun I am so so sorry that you have gone through all of this. I truly believe that u did everything you could. You and your family will be in my prayers and please let me know if there is anything I can do. So heartbroken for you.

Shell'sAngels I am so so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you and your family :hugs:

Shell's my heart goes out to you and your family. So so sorry that this has happened. You've done everything within your power for your LO honey :hugs:
x

Oh Shell, I am so very sorry to hear your news hon. You have done all you can for your LO and as you say your health has to be number one priority now. So heartbreaking for you and your OH. Thinking of you my love.

:hugs: Take care of yourself. xxx

thanks girls... i have now had a call from the hospital i have to wait till weds for godness sakes another week till i can go and have this baby :-( ... this wait is just torture now. We are also patiently awaiting the results of the tests taken tuesday which are due back today or tomorrow. Dunno what else to say but this is one of the worse things ive ever had to go thro, altho ive had this b4 it makes it all that more harder to go thro again x

It must be absolute torture for you Shell's, I just can't imagine what you're going through at the moment. It seems to me all the shit is not dished out fairly atall. Sorry, just makes me angry. I really feel for you hun
x

It makes me angry too Kimmy that all the bad stuff seems to get dished up to only a few people.
Shell's I am so so sorry that the hospital is prolonging your torture. Wish there was something I could say or do to change things for you and your family.

Hi ladies,

Results are in and its bad news, our little BOY has Patau syndrome as expected, sadly we will be saying our goodbyes next week, i go in monday for the first part of the induction then will be set to give birth to him on weds. would have been a very much loved little brother for my boys. very sad times :-(...

On another note ... you will be seeing me again when im feelin recovered and ready to try this all again (for my sins i cannot give up hope just yet) and pray that next time i will be more lucky. Hopefully (for the right reasons) i wont see ya all ya will be joining the first trimester.
take care thanks for your support xxx

Awww Shell's I wish I was there to give u a real hug. I truly truly am so sorry but so glad that when u r ready we will see you again.

Big big cyber :hugs: shell's, so so sorry for you honey. I'll look forward to seeing you again in here whenever you're ready x

just came across this thread! was wondering if i coud join??? i lost my left tube am waiting for my 1st af at moment and the gonna ttc after 3 cycles . as advised this will give my body time to heal. i am 29 and have one little girl Holly who is 20 months,

welcome MrsRoughton, always nice to see other one tubers on here (in the nicest possible way ofcourse, obviously I'd rather everyone still had 2 tubes lol) Sorry to hear of your losses
x

just came across this thread! was wondering if i coud join??? i lost my left tube am waiting for my 1st af at moment and the gonna ttc after 3 cycles . as advised this will give my body time to heal. i am 29 and have one little girl Holly who is 20 months,

Hi Mrs R! :flower:

So sorry for your losses hon. I too have lost my left tube and looking at your tickers had a similar journey. M/c and then ectopic a few months apart.

Your little girl is such a cutie pie - that grin is great!

Good luck for the furure hon. xxxx

thanks guys! i am so scared it will happen again but the pull to have another child is so strong. heres to healthy bubs all round xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all.

Unfortunately I lost my little beanie on Friday night :cry:

Devastated, but not giving up hope for a successful pregnancy.

Jo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"