One Tubers

Still have some swelling in my feet but now I have a new concern. I found a weird bump under my c-section scar today... it's starting to look inflamed on the outside now. :( DH said it looked bad... now I am scared. I have a doctor appointment on Thursday.. wondering if I should wait or move it up? Sigh

Mamadonna, did you just get a BFP? Congratulations! It gives us hope :)

Hi yes i have,just need to get scanned now to make sure baby is in the right place

That's awesome! Congrats & here's to wishing your little one is in the right spot :)

Donna, OMFG!!! :D huge huge congratulations hun!!! That better be a sticky bean in the right spot!! I'm floored right now. Let us know how you get on :dance: xx

Keep the BFPs coming ladies!!!! :dust: xx

:hi: girls hope your all afm ms is still her all day i have it cant wait till it goes got to go the hozzy to see midwife 29th may and then hopeful get my 12 weeks scan date woopp cant wait donna wooppp congrats hun fx all in right place x x x

Congrats Donna!!! FXX for right sticky spot. Are you gonna get bloods drawn? My doc told me after my 1st ectopic to come in right away and the would do my beta's.

Hello Ladies,

I am new to this forum and thought I should tell you my story in brief.

I am 30 years old.
Have been TTC since June 2010
Had a laparoscopy in 2011 – all ok
Had a BFP in August 2011
Miscarried in September 2011
Had another BFP in December 2011
Miscarried in January 2012 – due to Ectopic Pregnancy. Took one shot of Methotrexate but no success.
I am now a one tuber.

My progesterone is usually around 35 but my gynae thinks it is low. She said that it must go up to 60 in order to have a healthy viable pregnancy. This last cycle, I didnt take any progesterone suppliments not even PREGNYL injections. The reason why I didnt take is that I didnt see that egg white mucous and didnt want to take PREGNYL for nothing. I just thought that i didnt ovulate. I am now on cycle day 26 and I tested. Got a faint positive and i am in shock. I am on cyclogest passeries now (progesterone supplements) but i dont think these are enough to strengthen progesterone. I am afraid that i miscarry again.

Please help and let me know what can i do more to help this pregnancy (start of..) my doctor’s advice is – wait, as there is nothing you can do.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks
xxxxx

Congrats Donna!!! FXX for right sticky spot. Are you gonna get bloods drawn? My doc told me after my 1st ectopic to come in right away and the would do my beta's.

I have no idea why but the doc wants me to put a urine sample in tomorrow then he said they would get me into see midwife asap,i phoned emergency gyne and they have booked me in for a scan in 3wks

Welcome angelofheaven so sorry for your losses. FX the suppositories will help. Sorry not much help other than that.

Donna that is really wierd maybe the midwife will order beta's once you meet with her just tell her your history and that you would like to at least get one set of bloods drawn. 3 weeks is just way to long to wait I would be growing crazy. Although I know that is the first shot that they can really see anything on an ultra sound. So happy for you hun.

Welcome angelofheaven! Hopefully the supplements are enough for a sticky bean :hugs: congratulations on your BFP hun xx

Donna, Lyla and I are good, she's awake most of the day now so my hands are always tied up lol, I check for updates as much as I can :) I hope everything's still going smoothly on your end, I see you used a digi :D so excited for you! Hopefully your MW gets things in order for an earlier scan. Thinking of you xx

Hi Amy :wave: hope you and the family are well xx

Caz, how are you doing hun?? Still feeling poorly? Would love an update :) xx

Hope everyone else is doing good too :flower: xx

Gonna do my last Digi tomorrow just hope it goes up and I'm not doing it too early.

Lyla is coming on lovely i keep up with you on fb,she's getting big fast!

How do you not get discouraged I'm in my 2nd month of trying. Af is due soon and I have cramps they feel like at so i doubt I will get my BFP this month..and I guess I'm kinda sad my sister has 2 kids who she pays no attention to and then she just had a miscarriage my thing is if you d t pay attention tithe kids you ave why would you be so careless to get pregnant again. I mean I'm sad that she had a mc but makes mwonder all I want is one baby when is it my turn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->