One Tubers

Hi ladies.. just wanted to check in and say hello. I hope everyone is doing okay! I am 33.5 weeks now. 39 more days to go until the c-section!

BB, I know how you feel.. but it will be your turn. Have faith in that! Just try to keep thinking positive as much as possible. But try not to count yourself out yet... I had pretty bad cramps around the time my last AF was due and I am now 33 weeks. I am not trying to give you false hope... just try to keep positive as much as you can. I know it is hard... but it will happen for you!

Hi ladies.. just wanted to check in and say hello. I hope everyone is doing okay! I am 33.5 weeks now. 39 more days to go until the c-section!

BB, I know how you feel.. but it will be your turn. Have faith in that! Just try to keep thinking positive as much as possible. But try not to count yourself out yet... I had pretty bad cramps around the time my last AF was due and I am now 33 weeks. I am not trying to give you false hope... just try to keep positive as much as you can. I know it is hard... but it will happen for you!

Thank you. I try to be positive but sometimes it's hard

I know... Just hang in there. We are here for you! Sending good vibes your way.

hello ladies,

it's been long since i posted here. have been going through very hard times and needed a long break. i lost one of my tubes due to ectopic.. now i am expecting again.. am only 4 weeks. had a scan but didnt see anything yet. am really praying not to have another ectopic - have been very hard for me and i was very depressed. i am having another scan this wednesday.

breakingdawn, wishing you the very best of luck. am very happy for you. thank you for the positive thoughts. we try to have your advice, although as BBWTTC29 said, its not that easy. I am pregnant, and i am sad all the time .i just cant help it.

we should never give up. lets try to think positive!!!

yes i have a scan this Thursday but i am not feeling anything except that my boobs are a bit sore.. am i suppose to get nausea this early? i get worried :(

good morning ladies,

yesterday i did lots of housework. i washed floor, cleaned windows and stretched a bit. is stretching ok during pregnancy? i felt fine doing the housework but now i am a bit worried about the stretching and mabye overworked!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm had midwife yesterday i am 10 weeks 6 days i thorught i was 9 weeks 6 days got me date for me scan 15 june at 20 past 9 glad its a morning one just cant wait now x

Hi ladies!!

Just wanted to pop over I barely post here. But it is so nice to see some familiar faces and new pregnancies, congrats!!! xx

AFM, I am officially in my third trimester expecting my first son :happydance:

Hope everyone is well xx

Angel, stretching should be just fine hun, just don't overdue it I'd say :) xx

Caz, how great being bumped ahead a week :dance: you're that much closer to 2nd tri! Can't wait to see your next ultrasound pic xx

Mixed, been wondering how you're getting on! So good to hear from you :flower: keep us updated when you can! xx

Congrats to all those new bfp sending lots of sticky baby dust your way. Just a quick question...how long after surgery did it take for AF to come? I had surgery on the 16th April and AF still hasnt arrived.

Patiently with all 3 of my ectopic surgeries AF was usually back with 45 days. It may just take a while for your hormones to get readjusted. Good luck hun.

Hi ladies i hope you are all well i haven't been on here for ages, Jess thanks again for ur sponsor and yes u did it right. Donna and Angel a huge congratulations i'm so happy for u both xx nothing to report from me I'm kinda trying not to think about ttc and just concentrate on my training for the race for life and losing weight hopefully i will get my bfp that way xx

Hope everyone is doing well. I spent the first day of week 34 in labor and delivery for too many contractions, ugh! That was unpleasant. I got sent home after several different things done and while I still have them, they are not as frequent or painful. I don't think I will make it to my week 39 c-section date!

Oh no hun sounds horrible hope you can wait just a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->