One Tubers

I am so glad to find this group...

I'm also a 1-tuber....found out last week. Was very worried at first, but have heard some inspirational stories and am really believing in God for my miracle.

But I have a question though.....do all blocked tubes have the toxic fluid that prevents implantation (hydrosalpinx)? Someone just told me she has that condition and will have to remove the tube surgically.

Sometimes....this can be a bit much! I desperately need a pick-me-up!!! :cry:

Welcome Isi again so sorry you are here with us but this is a very nice place full of wonderful ladies. From what I have heard not all blocked tubes have the toxic in them. I'm pretty sure my dr said that my removed on did not. Best of luck to you and hope ur stay here is short.

Thanks so much!! I just got off a frantic call to my doctor (the guy must think I'm a raving lunatic :loopy:.....lol). Anyways, he assures me I don't have that fluid build up as well. I am really happy to be in this group and I pray that we all get our blessings soon. My friend's second pregnancy was an ectopic and she lost that tube....but she has since gone on to have 3 more pregnancies...2 of which resulted in the most beautiful kids ever!! So I know it is not the end of the world! I am also starting treatment next cycle....so I'll be praying for you as well!!! :hugs:

Thanks so much and :dust: to you!!!

Hi ladies

I gave birth to my little boy yesterday at 1.32pm. We called him Lucas Daniel, he was beautiful altho very poorly and know for sure now we did the correct thing, he had alot of visual problems and his little body was very battered a bruised, they said for sure he wouldnt have made it term.

I went in 8am and they did the vaginal tablets at 9.30am and had him 1.32 so a fairly short time and contractions were only for a hour so it was all reletivly quick. I unfortunitly had to be akward and not deliver the placenta so had to be put on a drip to get the contractions stronger and finally 3 hours later it arrived, then had a heavy bleed so had to keep me in.

They took him and wrapped him in a tiny little nested blue blanket and popped him in a moses basket and brought him in for us to say goodbye as we left. We were given foot and handprints and his little baby wrist band, they took photos but we decided not to keep them and to keep them on my file as like i say he did have some deformaties altho perfect to us and i know that some of my family would have not liked to have seen them.

We are now arranging sorting out a memorial and burial for him. Its been so so tough but we are staying strong and have had loads of support.

The midwife said he was meausing at almost 20 weeks or would have thought he was but i was 16 weeks.... so i guess he takes after his brothers and was gonna be another large one me and my big babies lol.

Just thought id let you all know. And hope to be back here sometime in the near future i feel very empty now not being pregnant and enjoying the joy's of them 'afterpains' after labour boo :-( i think the hardest bit was hearing other mums in labour and newborn cries and not taking mine home :-(

xxx

My prayers are definitely with you! I admire you for your strength....even in this! God will surely bless you with another miracle very soon! :hugs:

Hi guys!

Thanks for your messages, and thanks Isi buttercup and welcome to the group!
well at the moment my preg tests are still showing up pregnant and im still bleeding 2 weeks on :-( i think its gonna be another 2-4 weeks till im back here :-(... god i just wanna focus on getting back at it! its so so hard both my sisters are pregnant too and its killing me seeing pregnant woman knowing i should still be with them!

I just hope that this year brings us some luck now! cuse i cannot take much more 2010 has been one bad start.

We went and visited Lucas today, he was buried on saturday. We got to say our goodbyes i feel there is some closure now. We miss him so so much xx

Hi guys!

Thanks for your messages, and thanks Isi buttercup and welcome to the group!
well at the moment my preg tests are still showing up pregnant and im still bleeding 2 weeks on :-( i think its gonna be another 2-4 weeks till im back here :-(... god i just wanna focus on getting back at it! its so so hard both my sisters are pregnant too and its killing me seeing pregnant woman knowing i should still be with them!

I just hope that this year brings us some luck now! cuse i cannot take much more 2010 has been one bad start.

We went and visited Lucas today, he was buried on saturday. We got to say our goodbyes i feel there is some closure now. We miss him so so much xx

Aww babes I wish and pray 2010 will get much much better for you. Big Hugs and hope ur body hurries up and gets back to normal so we can get our BFP's together.

Hello ladies I hope you are all well.

welcome to the new ladies lets hope you are not here too long (in the nicest possible way) and you whisk your way over to 1st tri very quickly.

Shell :hugs: to you, I hope 2010 gets better and better for you

puppymom: Your ticker says you are due to test today [-o<[-o<[-o< you get a BFP

I am due to test tomorrow, I am quite nervous as AF was due today and she has not shown BUT I am getting the typical AF cramping. I hope I am lucky this month

Hey everyone! Good luck with testing Cyclura! Nothing new to report from me!x

Thanks she hasnt come yet but I tested this morning with FRER and BFN so I am sure she is coming although my temps were still up I just know she is coming. Good luck to you. My ticker already rolled over without me LOL

Good luck cyclura for testing day. Hope its a BFP.

Shell'sAngels been thinking of you.

Me I saw the Gyno yesterday about starting IVF although DH had pulled the pin on that idea only a few days before. I already had the appointment so I went along anyhow and he is testing my progesterone etc to see if there is a problem and depending on my results I'll be prescribed clomid. He thinks there will be a problem with some of my tests as my cycles are long. He said long cycles mean the egg produced at ovulation is not good quality so the clomid if I need it will help me ovulate earlier with a better quality egg. I have the BT this friday CD24 which is a week after O and find out next week if I take the clomid. We will be now continuing to try on our own or maybe with clomid until the end of the year and if no BFP then will look into IVF. As it got closer DH completely freaked out and said he wanted to wait another 2years. Its all such a mess when it should be happy times :growlmad:

Hello to everyone else.

puppymom32 you must have been posting same time as me. :growlmad: to the BFN. I hope it changes to a BFP. I have everything crossed for you.

hi all of u 1 tubers....would like to give all of u some hope....hope u dont mind me posting on here, im not bragging but really wanted to say please dont give up. i only have 1 tube as i had my left ovary & left tube removed when i was 2 days old.....it took me 6 mths to conceive my daughter, she is now 4. And i am very happy to say after a long emotional 18 mths of ttc again, i am pregnant again :) in that time i had a hycosy, diagnosed with polycysts, went on clomid, & 4th cycle of clomid i had a lap & dye....then 2 weeks later got my BFP!!! Please dont give up girls....its very early days im only 5 weeks & having an early scan next fri as i was on clomid but it just goes to show that having 1 tube really doesnt mean the end of the world

xxxx

Thanks Dancingkaty1! Always nice to hear success stories! And congratulations to you!x

Good luck cyclura for testing day. Hope its a BFP.

Shell'sAngels been thinking of you.

Me I saw the Gyno yesterday about starting IVF although DH had pulled the pin on that idea only a few days before. I already had the appointment so I went along anyhow and he is testing my progesterone etc to see if there is a problem and depending on my results I'll be prescribed clomid. He thinks there will be a problem with some of my tests as my cycles are long. He said long cycles mean the egg produced at ovulation is not good quality so the clomid if I need it will help me ovulate earlier with a better quality egg. I have the BT this friday CD24 which is a week after O and find out next week if I take the clomid. We will be now continuing to try on our own or maybe with clomid until the end of the year and if no BFP then will look into IVF. As it got closer DH completely freaked out and said he wanted to wait another 2years. Its all such a mess when it should be happy times :growlmad:

Hello to everyone else.

:hugs: Olivia so glad your dr is doing all the test and can get u started on the clomid. So hope u dont even need to do the IVF as you will get your BFP before u even start.

hi all of u 1 tubers....would like to give all of u some hope....hope u dont mind me posting on here, im not bragging but really wanted to say please dont give up. i only have 1 tube as i had my left ovary & left tube removed when i was 2 days old.....it took me 6 mths to conceive my daughter, she is now 4. And i am very happy to say after a long emotional 18 mths of ttc again, i am pregnant again :) in that time i had a hycosy, diagnosed with polycysts, went on clomid, & 4th cycle of clomid i had a lap & dye....then 2 weeks later got my BFP!!! Please dont give up girls....its very early days im only 5 weeks & having an early scan next fri as i was on clomid but it just goes to show that having 1 tube really doesnt mean the end of the world

xxxx

Awesome news Thanks for the encouragement I definetly needed it today.

Stupid witch got me on to next month. My 13 year anniversary is on March 15th so hopefully I will be making an anniversary baby this cycle.

:hugs: Puppymom! Fxd for you for the up coming cycle!

hi ladies... still waiting for my bleed to end :-(... went for scan today as its been 3 weeks and still clotting and bleeding, he seems to think theres not much left in there and should stop in a few days (not seeming likely to me) but hope he is right, if not will have to go back in for a d&c grrr wish it would just stop so least i can wait for my period and get back with ya on the ttc! im getting impatient now lol x

xxxx

Thanks so much for this Dancing Kay!!! I am very inspired!! I started my Clomid cycle on Monday, so really praying that the 1st is the charm :flower:.

Praying for :bfp: for everyone in this group! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->