One Tubers

just came across this thread! was wondering if i coud join??? i lost my left tube am waiting for my 1st af at moment and the gonna ttc after 3 cycles . as advised this will give my body time to heal. i am 29 and have one little girl Holly who is 20 months,

Welcome Mrs R so sorry for your loss. This is a great place everyone is so supportive. Your little girl is adorable.

Hi all.

Unfortunately I lost my little beanie on Friday night :cry:

Devastated, but not giving up hope for a successful pregnancy.

Jo x

Josie Jo,
So sorry for your loss honey. Big Hugs.

Hi all.

Unfortunately I lost my little beanie on Friday night :cry:

Devastated, but not giving up hope for a successful pregnancy.

Jo x

So sorry Jo. Take care honey. Sending a hug...:hugs: xxx

uggh, my heart breaks for you Shell and josiejo. I can't even find words, but please know we are all here for you through recovery, healing and beyond. Shells don't be to a stranger.

Mrs. R- welcome, under the circumstances, and I hope once you guys are ready to try again it will work out without issue. I definitly understand the fear, I had that to for a while. And your daughter is a cutie:)

uggh, my heart breaks for you Shell and josiejo. I can't even find words, but please know we are all here for you through recovery, healing and beyond. Shells don't be to a stranger.

Mrs. R- welcome, under the circumstances, and I hope once you guys are ready to try again it will work out without issue. I definitly understand the fear, I had that to for a while. And your daughter is a cutie:)

Congrats BK on being 12+weeks.

Hi ladies

I gave birth to my little boy yesterday at 1.32pm. We called him Lucas Daniel, he was beautiful altho very poorly and know for sure now we did the correct thing, he had alot of visual problems and his little body was very battered a bruised, they said for sure he wouldnt have made it term.

I went in 8am and they did the vaginal tablets at 9.30am and had him 1.32 so a fairly short time and contractions were only for a hour so it was all reletivly quick. I unfortunitly had to be akward and not deliver the placenta so had to be put on a drip to get the contractions stronger and finally 3 hours later it arrived, then had a heavy bleed so had to keep me in.

They took him and wrapped him in a tiny little nested blue blanket and popped him in a moses basket and brought him in for us to say goodbye as we left. We were given foot and handprints and his little baby wrist band, they took photos but we decided not to keep them and to keep them on my file as like i say he did have some deformaties altho perfect to us and i know that some of my family would have not liked to have seen them.

We are now arranging sorting out a memorial and burial for him. Its been so so tough but we are staying strong and have had loads of support.

The midwife said he was meausing at almost 20 weeks or would have thought he was but i was 16 weeks.... so i guess he takes after his brothers and was gonna be another large one me and my big babies lol.

Just thought id let you all know. And hope to be back here sometime in the near future i feel very empty now not being pregnant and enjoying the joy's of them 'afterpains' after labour boo :-( i think the hardest bit was hearing other mums in labour and newborn cries and not taking mine home :-(

xxx

Shell's my heart is breaking for you, you are such a strong, brave lady. I am really lost for words, massive hugs to you xxx

Shell - my heart is breaking for you as well. You poor loves. So very very sad.

Take care of yourselves. xxxx

Sending you and your family lots of love and hugs. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
:hugs:
Minimin

Shells thank you for sharing your story. You are one strong lady and I am praying for your continued strength and healing. :hug:

Shells so so sorry how horrific. You truly are amazing. And I wish u a quick recovery. Sending u lots of hugs.

I have not been on here for a while but Shells I am so sorry :hugs: take it easy honey and our love to you and your family.

To the ladies that have lost since I was last on :hugs: to you all

To the ladies with that disappointing AF that really gets you down :hugs: to you as well, we will all get our BFPs soon

Hi ladies

Thought id pop by say hi again!... im off on holiday 2moro just for a long weekend, get away from it all i think it will do me good :)

We have decided to try and concieve again asap, i think to be honest it just gives me something to focus on and keeps me possitive... surely bad luck cannot strike again for us?? i hope not anyway!!...

Midwife has said to wait till my next period etc but ive spoke to so many and they all seem to think its safe to try as soon as, i know they say to wait to give chance for my body to recover but as you ladies know too well with one tube it dont always happen straight away! so as soon as i stop bleeding and my hcg levels return to normal we shall be back on it! so im back joining ya! x

Shell's hope u enjoy your weekend. I too would be the same back in there trying again as soon as I could. Big Hugs. So sorry you are back here with us but we do love the company.

So glad to see you back Shell's (in the nicest possible way!) Enjoy your weekend away. And as Amy said, I too would be back on it asap, think they only say to wait for dating purposes but what does that matter x

hi girls,

can i join your thread??

I had an ectopic in december after 18 long months of ttc no.2. Conceived on clomid as i dont ovulate naturally since having my daughter in 07. Lost my right tube :( I find it really hard to talk to people who havent experienced what we have all been through, and hating the "it will happen when you stop trying" errr ok!!!

Not too hopeful for this cycle now (had a really positive attitude this month at first plus i took 100mg clomid days2-6) since i had twinges on my ride side yesterday so assuming im going to ovulate from that side. However twinges have stopped and im egging my left ovary on lol

good luck girls!!

I am so glad to find this group...

I'm also a 1-tuber....found out last week. Was very worried at first, but have heard some inspirational stories and am really believing in God for my miracle.

But I have a question though.....do all blocked tubes have the toxic fluid that prevents implantation (hydrosalpinx)? Someone just told me she has that condition and will have to remove the tube surgically.

Sometimes....this can be a bit much! I desperately need a pick-me-up!!! :cry:

hi girls,

can i join your thread??

I had an ectopic in december after 18 long months of ttc no.2. Conceived on clomid as i dont ovulate naturally since having my daughter in 07. Lost my right tube :( I find it really hard to talk to people who havent experienced what we have all been through, and hating the "it will happen when you stop trying" errr ok!!!

Not too hopeful for this cycle now (had a really positive attitude this month at first plus i took 100mg clomid days2-6) since i had twinges on my ride side yesterday so assuming im going to ovulate from that side. However twinges have stopped and im egging my left ovary on lol

good luck girls!!

Welcome Emily so sorry u are here but it is very nice to have a support group and know that u are not alone. I too only have my L tube. This cycle I felt pain on both sides so I have no ideal which side I ovulated on. So confusing. I am going next week to be put on femara (similar to clomid) as my dr thinks it will give me a better chance of ovulating on the good side I dunno I guess we will see. Hope ur stay here is nice and short.

I am so glad to find this group...

I'm also a 1-tuber....found out last week. Was very worried at first, but have heard some inspirational stories and am really believing in God for my miracle.

But I have a question though.....do all blocked tubes have the toxic fluid that prevents implantation (hydrosalpinx)? Someone just told me she has that condition and will have to remove the tube surgically.

Sometimes....this can be a bit much! I desperately need a pick-me-up!!! :cry:

Welcome Isi again so sorry you are here with us but this is a very nice place full of wonderful ladies. From what I have heard not all blocked tubes have the toxic in them. I'm pretty sure my dr said that my removed on did not. Best of luck to you and hope ur stay here is short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->