One Tubers

Tash, no problem at all hun :) I hope your training is going well! x

Kitty, so glad the contractions have eased off. Is the goal just to make it to 37 weeks now? That little miss of yours is getting pretty antsy, must want to meet her big sister pretty bad :) how much longer til your done your schooling now?? x

I'm in my last week of class!! If I can get this last assignment done by Sunday I'll be happy! When I get to 37 weeks I guess my doctor will see where we are with contractions and go from there? I plan to ask him next week at my appointment.

Hi im angela and im a one tuber lol i had a cyst removed late feb of this yr and it was at border line cancer but all is well i still have my right ovari and im ttc my 3rd baby i have a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old its time for a baby in the home :) I just posted a post about my tww id love it if u all cud support me and help me out on my ???? Thanks so much

Welcome Angela :wave: I just read your post, I wish I could offer an answer but I'm at a loss. But I do hope your BFP is right around the corner! Good luck xx

Hey ladies I just had a question? So did any of you who are pregnant do anything different that cycle? And if so what did you do or take? I have tried just about everything I can think of or that I've read online to take, and nothing seems to work! The only thing that I haven't tried is IVF and I don't think I will be doing that anytime soon. I just need some suggestions on what to do differently or what to take? Thank you

Personally, I did not do anything differently. I was not expecting to conceive the first cycle after surgery but somehow we did. I did use OPK's to see if I was going to ovulate although I did not know if it would be the good side or not (I guess it was). We got in maybe 2 tries around the time of my positive OPK's but that was it. Personally, I think not really worrying or trying too hard is what did it for us that time...

:hi: girls welcome angela we used honey and cinnamon 2 teaspoonfuls with a sprinkel of cinnamon morning and dinner up in till ovulation it helps you have nice eggs x x x

today baby measured 5weeks 6days and is 0.16cm. is the size of it good?

thanks dear. still got no symptoms. i wish i have some. only sore breasts. hope this baby sticks.

Today I went to the bathroom and noticed a weird pink color when I wiped. It was mixed with some clear stuff. So, of course I frantically started wiping to see if it would get darker and I noticed it on maybe 4 or 5 wipes? I went to the bathroom not long ago and did not notice anything except maybe a small spot of light pink. I am still having the BH contractions off and on and every now and then some light cramps/back pain. I called my nurse and they don't want to bring me in unless it gets worse/turns bright red.. or I am not feeling movement. I didn't feel much this morning so I drank a soda, laid down, and got about 4-5 movements I think. Trying not to be concerned!!!

Yeah thanks Jess training is going well, and the race for life is this sunday, the weather is rubbish so probably get soaked lol, kitty i hope little one stays where she is and is well x x

Caz, when's your next scan hun? I can't believe you're almost in 2nd tri!! Hope you're enjoying it, it's been quite the journey to your rainbow baby :flower: x

Tash, good luck with your race.. hopefully the rain holds off for you's :) x

Kitty, tell that eager baby to hold off lol! Hopefully she hangs out in there for a bit longer so you can finish getting ready... I'll never forget sitting in my glider telling my mom where stuff was meant to go between contractions :dohh: keep us posted, excited for another one tuber baby :dance: x

15th hun friday am i ok haveing holicks what the vitamin your not suposed to have x

Still getting some loss of plug (ew) and crampy. I am ready for my doctor appointment next week! And ready to be UN pregnant!!!

Hi everyone! My name is Angee and I just joined BNB :) I'm a one tuber too after an ectopic 2 1/2 yrs ago. We've been TTC ever since. We've tried BD'ng around ovulation time, but never used OPK's until this cycle. We are also trying PreSeed & softcups. I've heard so many good reviews about the combination and thought it was wortha try for a few cycles (I'm really hoping we did it this cycle). So I thought I'd join this thread so I can talk to all of you who can relate to my position. Thank you..ttyl!

Good luck hoping welcome to the group.

Wow Caz 12 weeks already.

Breaking FX she stays in just a wee bit longer.

Good luck at the race Tash

Caz, that's easy for me to remember now, Lyla will be 3 months the same day :) x

Kitty, I took a picture of my plug cause it was disgusting but kinda neat haha, I'm odd though! Do you think you'll make it til your appt?? x

Hoping, welcome hun and good luck :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"