One Tubers

:hi: Isi Buttercup! I hope the clomid does the trick for you first time! :thumbup:

I'm hoping this month is it for you2!

Hi ladies....my doctor also put me on HMG (HuMoG) injections as well....I have an ultrasound on Wednesday, after which my hubby and I can get cracking, I guess....LOL!

I'm really praying it will work the first time around!

How is everyone this fine Monday morning?

Yey for getting cracking! :haha: Fingers crossed for you! AFM I'm fine thanks! right around ov for me so putting in a lot of hard work :D

hey ladies

Im still about... getting highly impatient and annoyed with my body....

4 weeks today since we lost Lucas and had my hcg levels done and there still at 49! so still got a good week to go till hopefully they return to 0 :-(.... just wanna be back here ttc its giving me something to focus on.

So hopefully having hcgs done again monday should hope to hear good results wish me luck and then wait for af ... lets hope she dont hang around either grrrr x

Good luck shell's, hope your body get's back to normal really soon. We need you back here with us! It's been really quiet for the one tubers :(

awwww i was hoping to see some more bfps.... im sure theres some just round the corner for some christmas babies!!

I am just getting so annoyed with my body its all over the shop and now altho no bleeding for days im getting pains and sorry tmi smelly discharge so looks like possible infection... again!! i just wanna get back at it im so broody and everyones pregnant i want my bump back :-(

awww shell's I bet you do. Have you made a doctors appt? Get that infection sorted then hopefully you'll be back on it in no time hun.x

puppymom- Happy anniversary! Hope its a day filled with great lovin!
Shells- don't beat yourself up so much, that same body is going to give you that baby, so treat it grand even when it seems like its not cooperating with you.
Isis- I like the idea of crackin to:) lol, enjoy it!
:hugs: ladies, we'll get there!

Shell's so sorry it has been so rough it will all be worth it in the end.

Thanks BK look at you 17 weeks that is amazing. Congrats.

Hi ladies,

Wishing to see some more BFP's in here.

CD4 for me another 2weeks till O. I am on Vitex at the moment hoping it will sort out my cycles but I dont plan on taking it after I O so it probably wont be long enough to do anything anyway. Not much to say except I have my FX for us one tubers ttc and hope it happens soon. Currently trying for a Christmas baby and praying that it happens as it would be the best possible thing to end the year with.

Hello fellow one tubers I hope you're all well. I hope no-one minds...I came to announce that I'm pregnant! It is soooo early days and I know it could all end in tears but for the moment I am over the moon. I am just praying for it to be in the right place and be sticky. Good luck to you ladies, I hope you're right behind me xxx

Kimmy that is excellent news. SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU !!!! Lots of sticky baby dust and hope we can all be bump buddies soon.

thanks girls... KimmyB huge congrats hun thats brilliant news...

Well more bad news today for me my hcg levels now 5 weeks on still arent down to 0, my body is gradually reducing them but not wanting to let go of pregnancy hormones that quickly, its really getting me down now in despereate to get back at it and each day is torture :-(

Hopefully be back with you soon x - i keep saying that lol

Morning girls, so I think I was a little premature yesterday. Did a FRER and superdrug this morning with FMU. FRER has a barely noticable line (fainter than yesterdays) and superdrug has a slightly darker line than yesterdays. So I'm off to the doctors/EPAU today to hopefully get HcG bloods as I also woke up to a dull throb on my right had side (the side WITH the tube) and with my history of ectopic I just can't take any chances. Is it wrong that if this pregnancy has to end then I'm praying for a chemical?Wish me luck girls x

Not all Kimmy It is very scary for all us one tubers. Praying all goes well and the FRER is just being stubborn. I have heard different test have different levels even within the same batch so still having hope fo you. And the pain is just your stretching.

Shell's so sorry babes what a long process. Hope your body gets back on track real soon. Big Hugs

KimmyB hope those HCG levels rise well and its just early to be comparing test darkness. I have everything crossed for you.

Shells hope the HCG vanish very soon. Do you know what they were? The wait is cruel isn't it?

CD6 for me just waiting to O again. September/October is now the date is commence IVF but of course hoping for a BFP before then. Not holding my breath however Ive joined the Gym and paid for 1yr so perhaps it will happen now lol

puppymom32 always thinking fo you and your in my prayers for a sticky uterus BFP.

Good luck Kimmyb your doing the right thing for your own peace of mind, and i agree the tests are all so different when i got my bfp i was taking tests for days they were so so light and i ended up putting it down to evap lines intill i did a digital and that confirmed all... seeing the words made me beleive it lol... and as for the throbbing i have that with each pregnancy try not to worry about it being ectopic (easier said than done) but i had large cysts from ovulation from my tube side even so bad they thought my second was ectopic till hcg levels proved otherwise... its just we take more notice of our bodies now and start to imagine the worse.

Well my hcg has now gone down to 21 so im hoping a few more days will be down to 0 and then that long await for af, hoping i ovulate before but its doubtful... its my birthday today and i thought lets pee on a ov stick and hope that some luck comes our way.... and there were 2 lines but that could just be the detection of hcg but will bed anyway ya just never know! gotta get back on the diet too godness me ive put on a stone and a half which sucks lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->