One Tubers

Hi,yes sorry thought had updated,we got the all clear so a free to try again!goodness knows when it'll happen tho lol

Just to keep u all up to date with me well I am finally pregnant and cannot believe it, two years of nothing and now we r three months of getting help i get pregnant lol. It is very early tho as I am only about 3wks 4-5 days so if u r friends with me on fb, twitter etc please don't saying anything as we r not telling anyone yet xx

omg omg!i am totally over the moon for you,that's brilliant news.congratulations hun,whoop whoop!

Don't worry i will,and I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine :)

Just to keep u all up to date with me well I am finally pregnant and cannot believe it, two years of nothing and now we r three months of getting help i get pregnant lol. It is very early tho as I am only about 3wks 4-5 days so if u r friends with me on fb, twitter etc please don't saying anything as we r not telling anyone yet xx

Hi,

Wt kind of help did u get? I have one tube and I wanna start TTC!! But i wanna make sure i cover all my basics!!

It was naturally but was due to start ivf in January as it has been two years since I've got pregnant, but I have also had 4 mcs and 1 ectopic and also only have one tube. Good luck and I'm sure u will get there xx

Hi Ladies,

I had an ectopic in June-July 2012 which resulted in me having my right tube removed.

I already have a 5 year old daughter and she would love a baby brother or sister. We have been trying on and off for the past 3.5 years and nothing. I have PCOS so decided to lose weight, after losing 2.5 stone I fell pretty much instantly, albeit ectopic.

I have now had 2 cycles and me and my husband are keen to start trying again, although very scared. The last 2 weeks I have felt very tired, nauseas, dizzy, had mild cramps in my abdomen, headaches I have had sharp pains in my breasts and my nipples are very erect (normally pretty flat). I am due on my period this sunday, so not done a test yet. I am convincing myself it is bad PMT but in my heart I hope its a baby!!

Today I have felt very strange, kind of light headed and have a slight and I mean VERY slight pain in my shoulder, not sure if everything I am feeling is in my head because of last time. I am noting down every slight twinge I get down, but I am so so so scared it's happening to me again :-(

Just needed to vent xxx

Welcome Bubs- good luck to you!

Great news Donna!

Omg Tasha that's fantastic!!! So happy for you! This happened to a couple that we are very close with. They talked to the doc about IVF, took a break to save money and bam pregnant on their own! Their little boy was just born on Oct 16th :)

AFM- I had my IUI with injectible medication on Oct 17. I go in for my blood test on Nov 2nd. Wishing, hoping, praying that this is our cycle!

Thanks Jenny and good luck xx

Bubsy u r bound to be worried its only natural I am sorry for your loss and good luck xx

Tash!!!!!! OMFG YAY :happydance: :happydance: I can't believe it, finally :D :D I just teared a little, I'm so ridiculously happy for you girl!! Sending you as much sticky in the right place dust as I possibly can and fx'd for extra luck xxxxxx

Donna, good luck!! :dust: xx

Jenny, hope this will be it for you too, fx'd!! :dust: xx

Bubsy, welcome hun :wave: your feelings are all totally normal! And shoulder tip pain shouldn't be a symptom til there's internal bleeding, so try not to worry. I had tons of pinching and sharp pains with my now 7 month old too, not every pain is bad, so stay positive as best as you can :) good luck as well xx

Hope everyone else is good, love from Lyla and I!

Thank you all!

I was very emotional last night :'( cried a lot for no real reason! Did a test and BFN, due on in 2 days so maybe too early but not feeling too positive if I am honest.

Am feeling very sorry for myself today... feeling like I don't have a lot going for me, PCOS, Endometriosis and only one tube. Can I cope with the heartache... I'm not too sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->