One Tubers

Thanks Jess I really appreciate it, I keep testing every morning just to make sure the line is getting darker lol which it is and cannot wait for tomorrow to come and go cos then I have missed my period lol xx

Bubsy it is totally normal to cry and nothing and feel like that am sure we have all been there (I know I have) but I'm sure u will get there it may just take some time, I have been waiting exactly 2yrs to get pregnant again and now it's finally happened I can't believe it xx

Bubs totally normal to feel that way- I think we have all had those days more often than not. That's why having a forum like this to chat on is so important. I also started to write a blog, I doubt anyone but me has read it but it seriously has helped me to get it out. Start writing in a journal...it's better to not keep all your feelings bottled up.
xoxo

I can't actually imagine ever getting pregnant again.

My OH has his SA 8th nov. we should have results a week or so later.

xxx

Fx'd your OH's little men are healthy and well populated Becca! xx

I am 28 weeks pregnant. This week we had been told that our baby girl has got excessive fluid on her brain. The fluid was discovered 2 weeks ago and was very little but in 2 weeks it has gone up very very high. Now it is 15ml on both sides of the brain. Doctors have told us that when fluid is more than 12ml, there are more chances of disabilities and complications. Our next step is to do an MRI in Queen Charlotte’s hospital (it s where they sent us). Some doctors think that there is a part of the brain missing. Will get more info from the fetal MRI. We feel so devestated as we really dont know what decisions to take. We have the following options:
1.Have an injection to help baby’s kidneys mature and then have early birth. 2.Let nature take its course.3.Termination
Is it fair for the baby to come into this world and live in HELL?
If we let nature take its course, there is a risk of a lot more complications as fluid will continue increasing and cause damage on brain.
PLEASE HELP

Oh my word hun,i can't even begin to imagine what you are goin through,i am so so sorry.I'm sorry but i don't know what i would do(sorry not much help) i would definitely wait till after the mri scan,then take it from there.massive hugs:(

I am so sorry Huni, I agree with Donna I would wait to see what the MRI scan says xxx

Angel
I am so sorry hun. Such a horrible scary situation. I will be praying for you and your family.

Wow that's so sad. I agree with the ladies that you should wait till the MRI. Did they give you a reason why this would happen now? You're so far along. Hugs for you & DH. Hopefully everything will work out.

Angel, I just did some research & many other women have been in the same situation & gave birth to healthy babies. Some said it had to do with a cold that they got during their pregnancy. Stay positive. Hugs

Thank you for all your support ladies. I really appreciate. I really never heard that a cold could cause brain damage on the baby. I tested for infections but all negative. Still have to do MRI and see from there. My only concern is that the fluid has increased rapidly and doctors think that it has caused a lot of damage on the brain. It's a real nightmare at the moment. Anymore stories to share would be greatly appreciated. I really want this baby xxxx

Angel, so sorry to hear you're going through this :hugs: doctors aren't always right and miracles do happen, I hope your story ends up being one with a happy ending! Thinking of you, stay strong xx

Hi ladies I hope u are all well, just to let u know I have a scan booked for a week on Friday I can't wait but at the same time so scared. I just wanna know that the baby is ok and in the right place but I know I will be a bag of nerves that morning xx

Fingers crossed for you Tasha!!

AFM- 15dpiui today, go in for my blood test tomorrow. I haven't POAS because I just get so upset when I see the BFN...I'm a wimp! Ill keep you posted, if you could say a little pray I get my BFP I would appreciate it =)

Soo excited for you Tash! I'm sure bubba is right where he/she should be, nice and cozy for the next 247 days :) xx

Omgggg one if my teammates just announced she was pregnant with #2 ans it just "sort of happened.". Very happy for her of course but I went into the bathroom and cried. Ugh what a loser I am! There are so many pregnant women in my office. It's so hard!

Jenny, fingers tightly crossed your bloods come back positive! You're not a loser for having a cry either, much better than bottling it up :hugs: keep us posted hun xx

Hi ladies, I posted last week saying I was feeling down and thought my symptoms were in my head! Well here's where I am at the mo... AF was due Sunday but more often than not I come on early around 34-37 days. Here I sit 5 days late (very unusual for me) metallic taste in my mouth, massive boobs, sore nips, nausea, dizziness, fatigue and a BFN!! Confused as hell!! I'm 19DPO going to test again Sunday... Prayers for me too please ;-) x

Good luck tash and Jenny xx

Bubsy, that sounds promising, I had all those symptoms with my LO! Fx'd for your BFP :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->