One Tubers

Thank you! Trying to not get my hope up after the last pregnancy that ended up ectopic! I'm so scared just wanna know what's going on. Thanks for your support ill keep you posted x

Hey ladies- blood test is negative. Trying to hold it together at work...my friend/coworker announced she was pregnant with her second yesterday ("it just happened") and everyone is talking about to and coming over to chat- she sits a desk away. I have a big dumb smile on my face but am not doing well on the inside. There are so many pregnant women here, it's jut not fair.

So once I get AF onto IUI #3 I will start 150iu Follistem and they are also adding in Ganerellix (spelling?). So we'll see...

Oh Jenny
I'm so sorry to hear that :-( I feel for you! I was going to do the test Sunday but couldn't wait so did it when I got home and a BFN again! Feeling so sad and drained. To top it all I have spotting which is worrying the hell out of me!! I'm so scared :'(

Bleeding heavier now am soo upset!! I was 5 days late which NEVER happens and had the metallic taste like sucking a coin, the main symptom I had with my last which is when I was pretty sure. I feel like my heart has been ripped out :-( AGAIN! Should be used to this pain by now. Sorry just needed to vent :-(

So sorry ladies, big squishy hugs to both of you :hugs: don't give up hope! xxxx

Thanks mamadonna! Finding this so hard! Keep crying, I have no idea what's going on, I woke up this morning with morning sickness, very excited for the future... I now lay here crying! I'm bleeding very heavy, no pain at all ! Hate feeling like this!

I'm finding very hard at the moment to,af due tomorrow,I've already tested and its negative so she will definitely be here,not sure i can keep doing this month after month!

I'm so sorry Ladies sending u big hugs xx

Donna I know how u feel I've been there so many times, try and stay strong u will get there xx

Its awful isn't it!and once again Af arrived so on to yet another month!

I feel your pain hun! I've had so much bad news this year was really hoping someone up there would look down on me and send me some good luck! I do try and stay positive but sometimes it just gets to me! I have one more AF left this year... I hope and pray this is the one! But in the meantime it's making me appreciate my miracle little princess so much more xx

Fingers crossed for you ladies xx

Big hugs ladies xxxx

Well tomorrow is my scan and I am so excited but absolutely petrified aswell xx

Big hugs to all the ladies that need them :hugs:

Tasha!OMG! Huuuuge congrats lady! Good luck for today x

Well I am absolutely over the moon the baby is in the right place and we saw its heartbeat, I just can't stop smiling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->