One Tubers

Awww fantastic Tasha!! So pleased for you! Is you next scan at 12 weeks?X

Hi girls

Can I join please? Have read the thread from the beginning (has taken forever, lol).

Basically, lost my left tube to an ectopic almost 2 years ago, after it ruptured. Split up with FOB not long afterwards. Doc at the hospital said my other tube looked quite healthy so hoping i wil be able to conceive naturally without risking another ectopic.

Am happy and settled with a new OH and we have now been TTC for 8 cycles and currently onto number 9. 4 of those cycles were NTNP and the last 4 have been TTC, although not temping or charting.

Think I am 9dpo today but not really showing any signs or symptoms yet. Not testing unless AF is quite late as can't stand the disappointment.

Welcome to the group miss kseniya good luck xx

Kimmy my next scan is on Wednesday as they are going to scan me every week which I am so pleased about xx

Hi, hope you don't mind me joining? I'm a one tuber too!! I lost my right tube in Jan 2009 after an ectopic. But then had my DD in June 2010 - miracles do happen!! It really makes you appreciate everything you have so much more:flower:

Aug 2012 we had an early miscarriage & then sept 2012 we had another ectopic in my one remaining tube!! I was treated with methotrexate which thankfully worked! It was awful & such a worry, I'm so pleased its all over with & I can now look to the future to TTC again!

My question is did anyone have an ectopic in there one remaining tube then went onto have a successful pregnancy? Hope so!

Congratulations Tasha!! Wonderful news!

Tasha, u must be so so so happy! I can imagine how much of a relief it must be for you, just hope one day I can feel the same way!! I am so pleased for you!! Congratulations xxx

Welcome miss kseniya, I'm a newbie too but these ladies are brilliant and good to know you're not alone xxx

Thanks u baby hope and Bubsy, I am so relieved and I sure u will be joining me soon xx

Sounds very similar to me miss K. I had ectopic with ex now into cycle 8!

x

Tasha, u must be so so so happy! I can imagine how much of a relief it must be for you, just hope one day I can feel the same way!! I am so pleased for you!! Congratulations xxx

Welcome miss kseniya, I'm a newbie too but these ladies are brilliant and good to know you're not alone xxx

Thanks hon. It's nice to be amongst people who know what I've been through. Some of my friends kept telling me it wasn't a baby and you can't lose what you haven't had. I was like o_O wtf!

Sounds very similar to me miss K. I had ectopic with ex now into cycle 8!

x

Ooh, how spooky. Sorry for your loss chick. Fingers crossed we might end up being bump buddies at some point :)

Welcome to the new ladies :flower: so sorry for your losses, we all wish you speedy bfps.

Tasha, that is fantastic news that you'll be scanned every week! I bet you're on cloud 9 x

Well it appears I am suffering from anxiety. I have been feeling quite ill for a while, nausea, dizziness, headaches, lower abdo pain, tiredness and so on... I have also been really emotional.

I went to the doctors and I was quite tearful, explaining everything that was wrong, he did all the tests, felt my tummy, blood pressure... turns out I'm suffering from anxiety. Petrified of another ectopic... then it dawned on me that he was absolutely correct.

I am petrified that it may happen again and if it does and they have to take my other tube away my hole dreams of having another baby are gone... I'm so scared ladies I don't know what to do to stop myself feeling like this. I am normally so strong and I honestly thought I had moved on... maybe because it was the first month of trying since the ectopic.

If any of you have any tips to help me then that would be brilliant xx

Hi Bubsy.. I totally understand how your feeling, I'm too a generally strong & positive person but I still have my days & moments when I feel sad & emotional! Really hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I had my tube removed in Jan 09 but then went on to have a beautiful daughter in June 10. So I do have a success story and hope you find some hope in that.

I have thought and discussed this with my DH and if my ONE remaining tube was taken I would go to the end of earth to have another baby, IVF I think would be the only option if I had no tubes.. I would never give up!! I'd find the strength from somewhere!!

I start TTC next month and already feel anxious but I keep reminding myself that what will be will be you can't do anything to prevent an ectopic, so you just have to take each day as it comes! I know it doesn't stop the worry and I'd be straight up the EPU having blood & scans done after a bfp as thats all we can do.

Here anytime if you want to talk :hugs: :hugs:

You are so brave to have gone through that twice! It is the most awful thing ever and to feel so helpless! I cried so much after my op, we'd tried for so long then to have it taken away from us. I pray so hard that we can have another baby and I know I am so so lucky to have my little princess but I think one more will complete our little family!

My husband said he is happy with the 3 of us, and if another comes along it'll be brilliant, but if it doesn't happen then we can still be happy! Although this is very true, it doesn't take the feelings away, and I love my daughter and husband to bits but want the give them a baby. My husband says he loves me loads... I just wish I could love myself...

xxx

Thank you, i don't know where I found the strength but my DD keeps me smiling & battling through! Just want to TTC again so this journey is over as waiting is so hard!

I totally agree so lucky to have my DD too but would love more children!

You can't change what's happened or what the future may bring, but please remember it's all out of our control! Which for me is the hardest thing to deal with as I like an answer for everything & unfortunately I've had to learn there just isn't any for me, just bad luck!!! :(

TTC can take over our lives! And we forget about other things happening around us, how about concentrating on Xmas? Any birthdays you have coming up? Arranging a night with the girls?

Hopefully we'll both be reporting our BFP's very soon :hugs:

Big hugs to all the ladies who need them :hugs:

How did the scan go Tasha?

Hi Kimmy the scan went great the little one had grown from 4mm to 8.2mm in just 5 days xx

OHs SA fine. Doctor wants to do surgery to try and fix tube, then IVF. I just want to do IVF.

Going to look at doing egg share IVF next year I think.

xxx

Awesome new 4magpies and Tasha

Bubsy- What you are feeling is perfectly normal. I agree with babyhope it is out of your controll. No matter what the outcome you will get through it. There are so many examples on here of wonderful ladies that have gone on to do just fine and get pg with one tube. I was not one of the lucky ones and my dr said it is very rare for both tubes to be bad. When I lost my final tube after 3 ectopics I just told myself no matter what I will be a mommy someday someway. While we were gettiing started down the IVF route God decided that I was going to be a mother another way through adoption and my little blessing is almost two years old. He has been a part of our life every since he was 4 weeks old. Just have faith that no matter what it will all work out in the end.

Wow I've learnt something rather interesting today!

I always worry which side i will ovulate from,well apparently when you have ovulate most of us will get a spot on either side of our chin,apparently this tells you which side you have ovulated from!

Love the scan pic tasha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->