One Tubers

ok well girls... after writing that on my birthday last friday what should appear in the evening??? AF!!!! and boy was i happy to see the old witch, ive been lucky (bad choice of words) that she showed up as soon as my hcg went to 0 so anyway im starting to calm down it was a nice heavy and horribley painful one but coming to the last of it now.... so im BACK!!! :)

Opk's at the ready lol

am now on cd 34 and no sign of af tested with a frer and bfn!!!! just wish she would show so i can try again next month grrrr!

Good luck Shells! Glad your body is back to normal :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your BFN and lack of witch mrsroughton, hope things sort themselves out soon :hugs:

AFM I had my second lot of BHcG and the midwife is happy that my numbers are rising nicely! So all being well I have my early scan booked in for 2 weeks time! :happydance:

ok well girls... after writing that on my birthday last friday what should appear in the evening??? AF!!!! and boy was i happy to see the old witch, ive been lucky (bad choice of words) that she showed up as soon as my hcg went to 0 so anyway im starting to calm down it was a nice heavy and horribley painful one but coming to the last of it now.... so im BACK!!! :)

Opk's at the ready lol

Shell's that is awesome news so glad u can finally join us!!!

am now on cd 34 and no sign of af tested with a frer and bfn!!!! just wish she would show so i can try again next month grrrr!

Hugs Mrs sorry you are stuck in limbo hope its just a bad test. FXX for you. I think FRER hate me I have never seen a line on those in any of my pg but I know everyone swears by them.

Kimmy fantastic news cant wait until 2 weeks so we can both have peace of mind when u see ur little bubs all snuggled in the right place.

thats great news Kimmyb

Im so hoping i ovulate on my good side this month i want a xmas baby now! i doubt it will happen straight away but i can at least have a chance now... not temping like last time gonna go with the flow abit more this month as dh dont want me to put too much pressure on myself which he is right.

Hope to see more bfps soon ladies xx

congratulations Kimmy thats excellent news :happydance: have a very very H&H 9 months

Shells :hugs: I am so glad (in the nicest possible way) you are back and AF finally showed for you,

MrsR I know your pain I had that last cycle, I was gutted when AF finally arrived but relieved at the same time that I could start again, FX you know one way or the other very soon

Well I am on CD18 and I am due to O any day from tomorrow, I have EWCM so thats a good sign and I am hoping to get lucky,

hi girls i have only one tube and 2 ovarys had an ectopic 2003 and i am on clomid but i ovulat on my own xx :) xx

congratulations Kimmy thats excellent news :happydance: have a very very H&H 9 months

Shells :hugs: I am so glad (in the nicest possible way) you are back and AF finally showed for you,

MrsR I know your pain I had that last cycle, I was gutted when AF finally arrived but relieved at the same time that I could start again, FX you know one way or the other very soon

Well I am on CD18 and I am due to O any day from tomorrow, I have EWCM so thats a good sign and I am hoping to get lucky,

Good luck cyclura FXXX this is your month.

hi girls i have only one tube and 2 ovarys had an ectopic 2003 and i am on clomid but i ovulat on my own xx :) xx

Welcome caz & bob,
So sorry for you having to be here but this is a great group of ladies. Hope the clomid does the trick for you.

ty hun its great to have a group like this hope every one is fine and all get there bfp this month xx :) xx

hiya girls how are we all today im fertil day 2 today i will be ovulating cd14 xx :) xxx

Yay u better be getting busy!!! as for me not much new to report just same ole same ole. Too early to test so just gotta wait and see what happens.

Hi everyone....I just need to let this out somewhere so I hope you don't mind me doing it here. I had an ectopic February 9 this year. I only had part of my tube removed- I wish now they had removed the whole damn thing.
I was waiting on AF to show her face and when she hadn't as of yesterday I took a test and it was positive. I know I am not very far along, but I am already feeling like this is another ectopic. I ovulated from the side without the full tube, so I feel like I am already battling the odds. My only pregnancy that made it very far was my first and I remember distinctly when I would sneeze or cough I would feel a little stitch in my uterus. I sneezed tonight and I felt the same stitch in my left side. Am I just overeacting??? Am I nuts?

I can understand your fear Amos :hugs: I hope little one has made it to the right place. Do you have your 2nd BHcG tomorrow? That will give you a good idea. I hope this is it for you x

aw hope everthink is ok and its not ectopic hun i will keep my fingers crossed for you xx :) xx

Amos,
I sure hope it all works out. I know how hard it can be. Good news I have heard from lots of ladies that they ovulated on one side and the other tube picked it up. Praying that is what happened in your case. Hope your bloods come back with good news. You are welcome here anytime. Big Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->