One Tubers

Thanks ladies...and yes Kimmy I have my second set of bloods done tomorrow. I just don't know if I could handle another loss. It's almost a cruel joke that I get pregnant so easily knowing it will not amount to a baby in the end. :(

Fingers crossed for you Amos - let us know how it goes x

well hello i cant believe iv come across this i am a one tuber along with no ovulation aswell but i havent yet come across anyone who has has a tube removed. i probley gonna have loads of questions while im here i hope no one minds. well al share my story with you sorry if its abit long it has been a while but al try shorten it down.
all started in may 2007 i had an eptopic pregnancy with tube removed (left side) then sept 2007 i needed an adhesions operation aswell i was only 19 and it was alot to go through.
i started tryin when i was 21(may2008) but then a year later i was still not preg went to doctors as i had a feeling i wasnt ovulating april 2009 finally got appointment at hospital i was poked and proded and had blood tests and a hsg which was horrible but still not listening to me say im not ovulating and then christmas 2009 i was rushed in hospital with extreme pain an vomiting in my right groin (i really thort it was another eptopic) turned out i had a ruptured cyst which had caused internal bleeding so i was in untill it stopped but while i was there i told them bout my infertility an he asked what cd i was how my cycles were an took a blood test came back an sed your not ovulating simple as that he sent what he thort to my doc dealing with me and surprise surprise i got a letter with an appointment for jan off them i went they told me what id been telling them the whole time and put me on 50mg clomid taken days 2-6 i had my first cycle and folical trackin scan they say its all fine but im not sure bout trusting them but still im on my 2nd cycle im on cd 14. im 23yrs in may and feeling quite worn out by it all today coz im tryin opk's for first time iv been doing them since cd11 but they all had the same faint line the today can hardally see nowt can anyone shed any light on what this is about?? and also i was wondering if you can tell me what affect only having one tube has on gettin pregnant?? im sorry this is so long i just thort the more info the better
its really got me down today all i want is one baby and i feel like im gnna be defeated soon the side effects of clomid not helping either. i would be so greatful for any replys of advise or just knowing other ppl are there knowing how i feel. thanks x

hiya onewish. i always assumed i would have a big family lots of kids and when i had my Holly we had decided to try for baby number 2. well one mc and one ectopic later i am exhausted. i had a seemingly normal af after the post op bleed but am now waiting for my next af! now on cd 36 and still a bfn!! am obsessed about peeing on sticks even though in my heart i know i am not pregnant! so even though i have a child i know your pain and how it seems that the more you want it the more obsticals are in you way. i really hope the clomid works for you and anytime you need a chat pm me anytime xxxx

Welcome onewish, so sorry for your struggles. I hope u get ur sticky bean soon. This is a great place full of wonderful women who have been so helpful through this crazy journey. Hope the clomid does the trick. The doctors may need to up your dose if it is not working. I am sure they will keep follicle scanning and see what happens. As for the opks do you take them at a certain time each day? I have heard that sometimes you can miss the LH surge if you use the opks at all different times. I would suggest you start temping as they can give u an acurate indication of ovulation each month. Best of luck to you.

Hi to all the newbies. I haven't posted for ages so thought I would give you an update.

Well its coming up to O time but I think I am going to O from my tubeless side. For the first time in 4months DH has actually been able to give me as much BD as I could possibly ask. The last 3months in a row he has rejected me at the best opportunity of the month so I am pleased this month is different. I am not expecting a BFP in 2weeks as I just have this feeling it wont happen til IVF and with my tubeless side ovulated there is basically no chance (as my remaining tube is pinned down and doesn't move like it is suppose to) anyhow just counting down the months until we start IVF again which is like 6months away hoping for a BFP before then.

puppymom32 everytime I log on here I am praying you have a BFP.

Amos2009 I have everything crossed for you.

well am on cd 38 an no sign of af! did a frer this morning and think i had line eye cause i swear i saw a very faint line! but when i looked again found nothing! am so fed up now!

Fingers crossed Mrsroughton- maybe your first glance was correct! Olivia- so glad your DH gave it up when he was supposed to! That brings up a stupid question I have. If they remove my left tube like I am praying they will this time, and since I seem to only ovulate from that side- if my right tube does not pick up the egg, does it then just get absorbed into my body? I feel like I am in second grade sometimes just now learning things about my own body!!

Hey Amos- I believe the egg disintegrates if it isnt fertilised within the time frame. I would guess the disintegrated egg will then pass out in menstration blood. It is too tiny for us to see with our naked eyes.
-Minimin xx

hello there lovely ladies. Well i hope your all ok. I have not been on here for a while. Probably since round page 7. When i get a minute i am going to have to catch up on some reading.
Thought i would give you an update on me. On 14th march i got a lovely bfp. Relaxed a bit, hardly bd and got the happy sign of two lines. Because of my history (1 ectopic - april 09, right tube removed then pregnancy of unknown location aug 09) they decided to do bloods. 16th march 1373, 18th march 4008. Releived as i never had levels like this and i was 4+4. Then on 22nd i got some pain. Referred to epu, worried sick. Bloods were over 12,000 which was a good sign and they scanned me on 23rd. I was 5+2. Releived and i thanked god that the beanie was in the right place. External scan showed sac and internal scan showed sac and yoke sac measuring 6 weeks. I was so releived and cried for a couple of hours.
Epu then let me go and advised me pain would be from stretching.
A day later i got got very light brown discharge. :( once again felt and thought the worse. I rang the midwife and she said it could be irritation from the internal and not to worry unless i get pain with red blood.
I still can't put my mind at ease and i so want to relax. Still having the discharge on and off, only when i wipe. Looks more like a creamy orange colour. (sorry tmi) well all i can do now is wait for another scan booked in for 6th april. I will be 7+2 then. Hoping all is ok. One thing i am getting sore boobs on and off and ms feelings, sometimes bad.. This is the only thing keeping me sane.
Love ya lots.
Kathy x

Katstar!I totally understand your need for MS and sore boobs :) I am 6w 2d and waiting for a scan on the 1st. Like you I had my right tube removed in Sept 09 and mmc in Jan 10. My fear of another EP or MMC is unreal. I had a scan on Monday and they saw a sac but nothing in there. My sac was also measuring smaller than average and my HcG numbers are not rising 100% (58% and 83%) so things are still up in the air for me. I hope to see a sac and yolk sac on Thursday!
I also saw a orangy brown discharge after my internal on Monday- she had a good look around and so I was a little achey there too- Like cramps but they have got better.
I hope you are feeling ok now and the discharge has resided.
Fxd for your scan on 6th :)

thanks minimin. I have been following you on ectopic trust and i am hoping everything is ok for you. :) i can't wait till i can relax and not check loo paper everytime i go. Lol. Fingers crossed for both of us.xx

Fingers crossed for us both honey! The legacy of a bloody EP is still haunting us but I am hoping once we have our scans and see our beans we shall be able to enjoy our pregnancy. I have told myself after our 12 week scan I have to relax and enjoy it. It would be a shame to not do so.

Saying that I have a stinking cold and was up and about last night- in between sleeps I had some weird dreams- Generally not being able to sleep much anyway and my dreams have been vivid. This was a horrible dream as it showed nothing in my GS and the sac hadnt grown much for 10 days. :(

Roll on 1st and 6th of April.

hi girls hope everyone is ok i o yesterday and done a test this morning to make show and it was a faint line so i o on cd 15 last month it was cd14 but im on clomid so it can mess it a bit hope i get a bfp this month xxx :) xxx as any of yous on her use preseed x

evening ladies.
Minimin my last scan ruled out ectopic thank god. I am now just praying for a sticky bean. :)
Gosh poor you on your dreams. Not nice but just shows what your brain is thinking of. I hope both our beanies hang in there. I am still having orangy/creamy discharge so might give midwife or epu a call. I still have my sore boobs, headaches and gosh the nausea today was unreal. :) yes roll on 1st and 6th.

Cas & bob. I have used pre seed last year and first month using it i feel pregnant. Unfortunatly the pregnancy was not to be but shows preseed works. They do advise to give it a go while taking clomid as it drys our natural mucas. Hope all goes ok for you. Xx

Katstar! I am so pleased Beanie is in the right place and am sending you lots of :dust:
Check out the CM- though I do think it is something to do with all our scans [internal ones that is :shock:] My dreams are awful as I am tossing and turning throughout. I suppose this cold I have [man-flu] this weekend isnt helping :( I also have sore boobs- more to the side, lower backache and feel sick AFTER eating- though I think that may again, be the cold-dry cough thing :shrug: I am feeling less and less positive about the scan on Thursday and am worried [and preparing myself] that it will be a blighted ovum or such like. I wish I could just be naive again :(

C&B like Katstar- I got pregnant the first time using preseed. I also used it with Softcups. but that ended in MC in Jan. I got pregnant again in march also using preseed and softcups. Though I am not on clomid and not really CM low around OV I definitely think it helped both times! :)

could i ask a question
after my miscarriage in october i never had a period for 8 weeks and when i went to the doctors he said i could go on the pill for 3 months to kickstart and regulate my periods, anywaysturned out i was pg weith the ectopic baby. Now i have had 2 periods since surgery and my last on was a 38 day cycle and the one before was 28days. i have an appointment to see my gp next week and was just wondering if any of you girls have had irregular periods after ectopic and what have you doctors recommended?
thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->