One Tubers

hello there lovely ladies. Well i hope your all ok. I have not been on here for a while. Probably since round page 7. When i get a minute i am going to have to catch up on some reading.
Thought i would give you an update on me. On 14th march i got a lovely bfp. Relaxed a bit, hardly bd and got the happy sign of two lines. Because of my history (1 ectopic - april 09, right tube removed then pregnancy of unknown location aug 09) they decided to do bloods. 16th march 1373, 18th march 4008. Releived as i never had levels like this and i was 4+4. Then on 22nd i got some pain. Referred to epu, worried sick. Bloods were over 12,000 which was a good sign and they scanned me on 23rd. I was 5+2. Releived and i thanked god that the beanie was in the right place. External scan showed sac and internal scan showed sac and yoke sac measuring 6 weeks. I was so releived and cried for a couple of hours.
Epu then let me go and advised me pain would be from stretching.
A day later i got got very light brown discharge. :( once again felt and thought the worse. I rang the midwife and she said it could be irritation from the internal and not to worry unless i get pain with red blood.
I still can't put my mind at ease and i so want to relax. Still having the discharge on and off, only when i wipe. Looks more like a creamy orange colour. (sorry tmi) well all i can do now is wait for another scan booked in for 6th april. I will be 7+2 then. Hoping all is ok. One thing i am getting sore boobs on and off and ms feelings, sometimes bad.. This is the only thing keeping me sane.
Love ya lots.
Kathy x

Kat,
Congrats I had been wondering how u were getting along. So glad things r well. I know its hard but try and relax and enjoy it. Please let us know how things are going.

Katstar!I totally understand your need for MS and sore boobs :) I am 6w 2d and waiting for a scan on the 1st. Like you I had my right tube removed in Sept 09 and mmc in Jan 10. My fear of another EP or MMC is unreal. I had a scan on Monday and they saw a sac but nothing in there. My sac was also measuring smaller than average and my HcG numbers are not rising 100% (58% and 83%) so things are still up in the air for me. I hope to see a sac and yolk sac on Thursday!
I also saw a orangy brown discharge after my internal on Monday- she had a good look around and so I was a little achey there too- Like cramps but they have got better.
I hope you are feeling ok now and the discharge has resided.
Fxd for your scan on 6th :)

Congrats on your BFP Min praying all goes well and things progress nicely and you have nothing to worry about. Thinking of u.

Thanks Puppymom32! How are you doing chickka?

Min,
Not very good pretty upset started this weekend. Pretty sure my LP is total crap as I dont think I ovulated until like CD 16 and started on CD 25 making my LP 9 days. I tried Soy for the first time this month but have been having a LP issue so I guess I am going back to my dr to see what is going on.

Hey puppymom32-
sorry you are having a crap time- Just to let you know what I did (and maybe can help you)

I used a CBFM to help pinpoint my peak fertility days- expensive but I think worth it as I have one tube and each month I needed to maximise my fertile days as some months I ov from my tubeless side.

I also used BBT to see if I have ovulated as this is the only way you can tell you have ov'd. The others are signals to tell you you are about to ov.

My research led me to a contraption called softcups which were originally made to hold menstral flow but ladies have- and i have twice now- been pregnant using it to keep :spermy: close to cervix. We also used pre-seed.

I also took- evening primrose oil up to ov, and vit B comples after ovulation.
No caffeine or drinking after ovulation
green tea one a day
Iron Supplements, and pregnacare + extra folic acid. (think we pee out what we dont need so you are ok taking more)

I think the first three were important in my case.

I dont know all your details babe and am going to look at your TTC journal now so I hope I havent offended you in anyway.
xx

Just read your first post and you seem to be doing and taking most of the things I did. o sorry for doubling up-should have read that first :(

one thing I didnt mention above which I guess i incorporated was some things I read in Dr Randine Lewis' Traditional Chinese Medicine- book. There is a thread somewhere on TTC section which I stalked for a while and purchased the book. have you heard of it?

Min,
No not at all thanks for the suggestions. I had done the BBT charting the first few months I was allowed to TTC again after my ectopic. And I was pretty regular with my ovulation but I guess the more pills and what not that I take the more that can change. I have some pre seed to use as I definetly need it thanks to the clomid. I had thought about getting CBFM so I might still invest in one. Again thanks for the suggestions. I will do almost anything to get that BFP.

No I havent I will have to look for it. Again thanks for the suggestions.

No worries hun,
The book has a really good test- which you can do at home and tells you what your body is lacking or in some cases too much of. one thng I noticed was my cold hands and feet indicated a cold uterus. I started having fresh lemon and ginger water in the morning and made sure my feet were always warm- so no bare foot or just socks in the house, always with slippers. I also had a hot water bottle/heating pad on my feet in bed. Or on my abdomen pre ovulation and on my lower back post ovulation. There is tons of info in that book. I also took weekly reflexology too- which was wonderful too :)

Let me know if I can be of any other help:)

Amy- so sorry the witch got you :( I am praying everyday that you get your sticky bean soon...xxx

Thanks Amy so sorry things arent going well for you too. I'm so heartbroken for you. We will get our sticky BFP's I know it will happen one day.

hi girls hope everone is ok today im 4dpo today carnt wait to test soon x :)

Wow!! I can't believe I am excited that I found out something IS wrong with me!! Just got back from the doc and I have very high homocysteine levels and very low folate levels. Both which cause early pregnancy loss!!! They gave me a prescription today!!! YAY!!!

aw glad they give you somert hunni hope you get your bfp soon and you wont loose it xx :) xx

They gave me something called Nevo? That will definitely help with the folate levels and it "should" help with the homocysteine levels too. But if for some reason it doesn't help those, then she mentioned maybe steroids.

Hi girls...

How are we all?... hope everyones either bd'ing, peeing on sticks or eating plenty of easter eggs!! lol... i am doing all 3 but it seems the opk's are not showing any ovulation this month for me :-( im on day 14 now and i always 'used' to get ovulation on day 10 but im gonna keep bd'ing up to sunday and just hope that the opk's are wrong but i cant see it myself as they have always worked for me before! i guess my body just isnt ready yet.

Lots of love and hope you all have a lovely easter weekend xx

hiya shell i am sitting here having a cheeky beer and checking on lo every 5 mins she in her big girls bed and keeps falling out so keeping close eye on her! hope you having a nice weekend xx

Hi girls...

How are we all?... hope everyones either bd'ing, peeing on sticks or eating plenty of easter eggs!! lol... i am doing all 3 but it seems the opk's are not showing any ovulation this month for me :-( im on day 14 now and i always 'used' to get ovulation on day 10 but im gonna keep bd'ing up to sunday and just hope that the opk's are wrong but i cant see it myself as they have always worked for me before! i guess my body just isnt ready yet.

Lots of love and hope you all have a lovely easter weekend xx

Shell's getting ready to do all the same stuff too next week for the bding and peeing LOL. I am sure you body is just a little wacky after what you have been through so you might ovulate later I would just keep up the bding and OPK's. It will get sorted out some way.

hiya shell i am sitting here having a cheeky beer and checking on lo every 5 mins she in her big girls bed and keeps falling out so keeping close eye on her! hope you having a nice weekend xx

Aww poor baby I hope she can stay in her bed. Such a big girl. Hope u r enjoying your beer. Plan on having one of those when I get home too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->