One Tubers

Amos great news that they've given you a prescription for something that will help! Good luck hun!

Shell's I'm hoping it's just a later ov for you.

Amy hope you're doing good hun x

Hey Ladies
Hope you are enjoying your weekends. All this talk of beer is making me want one. It is 9.15am here :shock:

I have some shite news. Unfortunately my scan yesterday showed an empty GS and they think it is a blighted ovum. I am 7 weeks and it is only just measuring 5-6 weeks. Still small for even that. At this stage they expect to see something. :cry:

I am so heartbroken and need to find some strength to carry on with this. I have been pregnant 3 times in the past 8 months and not one babba to take home :cry:

The only good news I can say is that beanie did make it to my uterus and they can say for definite this is not an ectopic.

I have been asked back in a week to scan again and talk about a D&C. Apparently my GS is too small to operate atm and maybe in a week it will be bigger.

Amos2009- what tests did they do for you to diagnose you with homocysteine and folate deficiencies?

Shells maybe O is going to be delayed by a few days/week and its about to happen. Good idea to keep Bding like you said for abit longer.

Minimin I am so sorry your going through this. I have everything crossed for a miracle at your next scan.

Amos2009 have you had methotrexate before as I know that causes low folate levels even a year or so after your last dose. Just a thought anyhow.

Puppymom always praying you are about to post a BFP.

Me I am a few days post O. Don't expect a BFP as I am sure I Od from the tubeless side and unless the egg can go to the tube the tube can't go to the egg IYKWIM! And finally we had 5days in a row of BDing a record in our 2years ttc. Only the last was forced as that was O day but the others were spontaneous which was such a nice change. Now I wish it would do the trick.

Oh Minimin :( I am so praying for a miracle for you. I have heard stories where everything has turned out ok and I hope yours does too. I am not sure which specific test they did for me, they did so many that day. Please keep us updated on your next scan.
Olivia- I had surgery for the ep instead of the shot. No telling what is causing my levels to be so high but I have been told it can also increases the risk for heart attack or stroke....scary. You never know about being out this month- those eggs and tubes sometimes have a mind of their own :)

hiya shell i am sitting here having a cheeky beer and checking on lo every 5 mins she in her big girls bed and keeps falling out so keeping close eye on her! hope you having a nice weekend xx

oh im liking the cheeky beer lol.... awww i remember that transfer well i shall be doing it with my youngest soon too, my eldest was great but did fall out alot lol good luck i hope she cracks it soon :) xxx

Hi girls...

How are we all?... hope everyones either bd'ing, peeing on sticks or eating plenty of easter eggs!! lol... i am doing all 3 but it seems the opk's are not showing any ovulation this month for me :-( im on day 14 now and i always 'used' to get ovulation on day 10 but im gonna keep bd'ing up to sunday and just hope that the opk's are wrong but i cant see it myself as they have always worked for me before! i guess my body just isnt ready yet.

Lots of love and hope you all have a lovely easter weekend xx

Shell's getting ready to do all the same stuff too next week for the bding and peeing LOL. I am sure you body is just a little wacky after what you have been through so you might ovulate later I would just keep up the bding and OPK's. It will get sorted out some way.

ohh good luck for next week hun!! Yeh my body is so dam wacky at the moment its driving me insane!!, still no positive opk and to be honest im shattered and my womb feels like its gonna fall out lol - i dunno whats going on in there but it feels so heavy and sore!

Hey Ladies
Hope you are enjoying your weekends. All this talk of beer is making me want one. It is 9.15am here :shock:

I have some shite news. Unfortunately my scan yesterday showed an empty GS and they think it is a blighted ovum. I am 7 weeks and it is only just measuring 5-6 weeks. Still small for even that. At this stage they expect to see something. :cry:

I am so heartbroken and need to find some strength to carry on with this. I have been pregnant 3 times in the past 8 months and not one babba to take home :cry:

The only good news I can say is that beanie did make it to my uterus and they can say for definite this is not an ectopic.

I have been asked back in a week to scan again and talk about a D&C. Apparently my GS is too small to operate atm and maybe in a week it will be bigger.

Amos2009- what tests did they do for you to diagnose you with homocysteine and folate deficiencies?

oh hunni im so sorry :cry: my thoughts are with you and hope a miracle happens hun and all turns out to be ok xxx

Hey ladies,
Thanks for your thoughts. I am afraid I have started to spot brown this morning and had some red/brown discharge this evening that is increasing in intensity. My cramps are getting worse- and almost shocking so I think I am going to MC naturally which is a good thing I guess. I am back to the drawing board :cry:

aw i am so sorry hope you ok hun xx :( kimmyb are you havein twins hun xx

:hugs: mini, i'm sorry also. I'm glad it didn't effect your tube though. Lots more :hug: to you.

Min I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Caz & Bob I don't think it's twins, why? Is it because of my 2 tickers? I've got one to represent my LMP and one to represent my ov date as that puts me ahead and I like ticking off the days :)

If you have one tube and you know it clap your hands!=D> Have a fabulous weekend ladies. The weather is great here, wonderful for baby making, baby growing, or gardening:) I'm going with gardening with a hint of baby growing:) :hugs:

ok hun how are we all today in board sick of waiting now think i will test in the morning i no i shouldnt but going to see because i still have very sore bbs and nipple xx :) xx

So sorry Min prayers and hugs coming your way. Hope you have a quick recovery ang can get that sticky bean soon.

Happy Easter everyone! Caz did you test? Mini- thinking about you....

ye hun bfn but going to laeve it now till i am about 11dpo because im only 8 but my bbs are still very sore and nipple and today my teeth are very sensative xx :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->