One Tubers

Happy Easter everyone!!

Really wish i could say where i am in my cycle and when i ovulated (if at all but all abit mad at the moment)

Also think i may be delayed once again in ttc cuse it looks like i may have a prolapsed uterus now :-( gotta go in for further investigation, just wish something would go my way i really am not having a good start to 2010!!

ye hun bfn but going to laeve it now till i am about 11dpo because im only 8 but my bbs are still very sore and nipple and today my teeth are very sensative xx :( xx

caz,
dont give up hope 8 days is way too early. FXX for you babes.

Happy Easter everyone!!

Really wish i could say where i am in my cycle and when i ovulated (if at all but all abit mad at the moment)

Also think i may be delayed once again in ttc cuse it looks like i may have a prolapsed uterus now :-( gotta go in for further investigation, just wish something would go my way i really am not having a good start to 2010!!

Shells so sorry hope it all gets straightened out real soon and no more bad stuff. Big Hugs.

Shells maybe O is going to be delayed by a few days/week and its about to happen. Good idea to keep Bding like you said for abit longer.

Minimin I am so sorry your going through this. I have everything crossed for a miracle at your next scan.

Amos2009 have you had methotrexate before as I know that causes low folate levels even a year or so after your last dose. Just a thought anyhow.

Puppymom always praying you are about to post a BFP.

Me I am a few days post O. Don't expect a BFP as I am sure I Od from the tubeless side and unless the egg can go to the tube the tube can't go to the egg IYKWIM! And finally we had 5days in a row of BDing a record in our 2years ttc. Only the last was forced as that was O day but the others were spontaneous which was such a nice change. Now I wish it would do the trick.

Oliva,
Thanks babes been wondering how you were doing. yay for spontaneous BDing so much more fun. FXXX for you this cycle babes.

hi girls,

Hope you had a good easter. Xx

Shells and min (((( hugs )))).
Olivia and poppymom hang in there.
Caz yeh too early for testing. Give the beanie time to get snug :)

I had my second scan today. Was so nervous because of the brown discharge but everything is great. Beanie there with heartbeat. I was so happy to see that. :) they measured me at 8+2 but i am only 7+2. Which one do i use now? Lol. I have short cycles so the 8+2 makes it right.

I hope your all ok this evening. Xx

hi girls,

Hope you had a good easter. Xx

Shells and min (((( hugs )))).
Olivia and poppymom hang in there.
Caz yeh too early for testing. Give the beanie time to get snug :)

I had my second scan today. Was so nervous because of the brown discharge but everything is great. Beanie there with heartbeat. I was so happy to see that. :) they measured me at 8+2 but i am only 7+2. Which one do i use now? Lol. I have short cycles so the 8+2 makes it right.

I hope your all ok this evening. Xx

Yay Kat that is wonderful news. I am sooo sooo happy for you.

aw great new hun i am geting board now i think im going to test in the morning il be 11dpo carnt wait hope ever one else is fine fx for you all xx :) xx

ty hunnie xx i will let you all no 2morrow il post a pic if theres 2 lines xx :) xx

Congrats Kat!! So very happy for you!!

Hugs to Mini and Shells!!! Everything will work out perfectly, God willing!

Good luck Caz & Bob!!!! Praying for a BFP for you!!!!

Amos, how's the medication coming along?

PuppyMom....just sending you a hug just because. Please don't despair. We shall all soon come to the end of this journey soon.

My clomid treatment last month was unsuccessul....I ovulated from both sides....and my doc saw 3 nice ripe eggs on the good side (my right tube)....so I was really hopeful....but alas, AF got me on CD 24!! Decided to give my body a break this cycle (I had some MAD pain after I ovulated under clomid.....horrific back and abdominal pains....doc said it was because I produced so many eggs????!!!!). Anyways, noticed some EWCM on CD9 this cycle....as well as some faint pinching pain in my right and left ovaries.....so I don't know if I ovulated early this cycle??!!! Been BD'ing since then...... Today is my CD 15 (ignore my ticker....I think its gone ballistic!)...and technically I'm supposed to ov tomorrow. Trying not to stress out this cycle. Well.....we'll see I guess. Started taking Pregnacare....so I'm hoping that does the trick......but ultimately, I'm just holding on to God to bless us with our wish.

Have a beautiful day people!!!!

And how could I forget to blow a kiss to KimmyB....my inspiration story!! I want to be just like you Kimmy!!!!!!! :)

Thank you all so much :flower:

It still has not sunk in yet but i am over the moon.

Min how are you doing? Thinking about you loads. xx:hugs:

Good luck today caz but do not be upset if bfn today. I did not get my bfp till 17dpo. But saying that i did not test till 17dpo. I held in there and waited. :coffee:

I do feel for you all on clomid. I am glad that i did not have to consider this step. My friend has been on it and it has not been nice for her. I hope the best for you all though. We would not be here supporting each other everyday if we did not want this so much.

xxx:kiss:

hi girls did the test i have a very faint line bu now its dryed its not there so im going to do another later in the day to see if its darker only 11dpo :) XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->