One Tubers

her as pic girls what do you think xx :)

Attachments

• Photo-0047.jpg
    Photo-0047.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 8
Isi good luck hun. Hope you catch the egg or eggs. Clomid was really rough on me too. I took it for almost a year. Now I am trying soy which is supposed to do the same thing. We will see.

Not sure babes I think I see something but I am horrible at line spotting. FXX turns into a nice BFP.

i am not sure either caz. Try later today. Fingers crossed for you. Xx

well am on cd 12 and told oh last night that we have to be bding every day now till af arrives! he said i won't have the energy and i told him to be a man and get on with it! i told him the more effort he puts in the better chance of getting a bfp and i have started getting twinges in my good side with tube so he gonna have to suck it up!! fingers crossed with getting bfp all round xxx

Kat - huge congrats hun
Caz - not sure that i can see anything yet... them cheapies are evil - dont lose hope my bfp back in Novemeber was so faint on them but first response came up with a immediate positive.
Amy - thanks for your kind words
MrRoughton i laughed at that cuse thats what i was like with my dh this month soon as i got my period however i dont think ive even ovulated so been a waste of time lol nevermind its good practice... i am on cd21 now but still unsure if ive ovulated?? the only thing that keeps me in hope that i did, is altho i havent taken my temps from cd1 i have took them the last 3 mornings and they were high 37.15 on tuesday, yesterday 36.95 and today 37.00 and this 'normally' indicates ovulation for me going by past charts... however when i did i have no idea.. if it was recently... im out as the past 2 nights we havent done the deed. I still aint sure that i have tho cuse i always get possitive opks.... confused i guess i just wait till af now and get temping and doing it proper next month.

Good luck everyone xxx

well am on cd 12 and told oh last night that we have to be bding every day now till af arrives! he said i won't have the energy and i told him to be a man and get on with it! i told him the more effort he puts in the better chance of getting a bfp and i have started getting twinges in my good side with tube so he gonna have to suck it up!! fingers crossed with getting bfp all round xxx

ROF :) Mrs R thats awesome. Best of luck to you hun FXXX for you and Yay for twinges on good side that is such a good feeling isnt it.

ooooooo what a beautiful day! been out in the garden with Holly playing football and collecting stones!! she having a nap and i am so bored lol i can't sit outside as the batteries dead in the baby monitor so not straying to far from Holly wotsit! i may take the batteries out of rich's xbox heheheheheee! means more bedding for me!

Caz & Bob....how did it go? Did you take another test?

LOL...Mrs Roughton and Shell's! I have also tried to BD non-stop, but I seem to be wearing him out :haha:

Ladies....what do you think about this? Okay, I was so so sure I o'd on my CD 9 (last week), so DH and I started BD'ing from then.....up until 2 nights ago (Wednesday night, my CD 15). Anyways, last night (Thursday, CD 16), I felt all the classic ovulation signs (i.e. loads of EWCM....sorry for TMI....and a dull ache in my ovary area (the good side). But guess what....DH was all worn out, so nothing. Same thing with this morning. So, I'm now worried that if I did ovulate last night or this morning, will BD'ing a day and a half ago (and a couple of days before that) be enough? :shrug:

Isi it should be I have heard that sperm can live for 72 hours and longer so you should be fine. Do u use OPK's or anything?

PuppyMom....I haven't used them before. But if it doesn't work out this cycle, I am definitely going to get some for next time. I just tend to rely on my body signals (i.e. just CM and ovarian twinges.....I haven't been temping, but I'll also do that next time....if there is a next time:winkwink:)

Thanks a lot. I'll try to get my mind of it and try not to stress it for the next 2 weeks.....seems like forever already!!!

Isi I know what you mean I am right there with you. I hate the 2ww. I have noticed that my body is getting more unreliable when it comes to ovulation symptoms. I think I have all the symptoms then they stop and come back so confusing. I used OPKs this cycle because of it. FXXX we dont need any of that for next cycle.

Hi girls, hope you're all well. I hope you don't mind me updating here (I think it may be kind of hopeful for eveyone?! If not, tell me to sling my hook :haha:) After some brown discharge yesterday I had my second early scan today...Bab's got a heartbeat! So amazing to see! We are over the moon and hoping bean is a sticky one. Good luck girls, I can't wait for you all to join me :hugs:

hi girls af jew tomorrow so im going to test with ic one in the morning xx :) xx

Hi girls, hope you're all well. I hope you don't mind me updating here (I think it may be kind of hopeful for eveyone?! If not, tell me to sling my hook :haha:) After some brown discharge yesterday I had my second early scan today...Bab's got a heartbeat! So amazing to see! We are over the moon and hoping bean is a sticky one. Good luck girls, I can't wait for you all to join me :hugs:

Kimmy,
U can absolutely come back any time you want. So happy things are going well. Yay for a heartbeat. That is awesome. We are all one big happy family.

We can't wait to join you too, Kimmy!! :hugs:

Please keep on updating us. I know I love to hear them! Definitely something to look forward to!!!

Good luck caz! :thumbup:

well girls af got me bang on time it will be 4th round of clomid and i have some pre seed so i will have to try againe xx :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->