One Tubers

hi girls how are we all today carnt wait till af goes so i can try my preseed and im going to take my clomid on a night instead of a morning xx :) xx

you know I still have some preseed some where, probably expired now though. I really liked that stuff, good luck with it!

And congrats kimmyb! I have everything crossed for you!

ok girls its prob nothing...

Last night i got some pinky discharge and i thought oh af is on its way 5 days early but didnt think much of that as thought well my bodys been pretty messed up since the loss... put a pad on and all ive had is some browny discharge nothing more...

So as i said i dont think i even ovulated this month unless i ovulated past day 15 which is when i ran outa tests... im now on day 23 and i took a ic this morning, it had me questioning it cuse it looked like a evap, so i dug out the FRER cuse thats the one that confirmed it for me last time and well there was a second line but so so so faint and im not sure now that it may be a evap? i even tried to take a pic but its not even visable on the pic so im thinking maybe im just looking too hard? but then OH saw it too he said the same it looked so faint ya would blink and miss it but put it up against the window its more visable.

I dont wanna get my hopes up i truely think this is just nature playing a creul trick on me, i dont 'feel' pregnant at all i am cranky but thats the usual before af lol i wouldnt have even tested if it hadnt been for the pinky stuff which i hear can be implantation? altho i have never had that before either.... hmmmmm

Wil give it another couple days i guess see what happens either way but how blinkin annoying!!! im convinced its not a bfp but its in back of me head lol

Shell's FXX and praying u r wrong and it turns into a sticky BFP.

i really dont feel very hopeful....

Some people have told me they have had false positives on FRER and i really dont think i ovulated....

Guess time will tell x

I too have heard that recently about FRER but u had it on the IC too so thats is good. Just give it a few days and test again.

Hello,

I'm new here and so just thought I would say hi. Had ectopic 18 months ago when I lost my left tube. Have been TTC ever since with no luck. Would be nice to have some buddies to chat to who have also been there. I've just read the last few pages - good luck to Shell, fingers crossed for you. Someone mentioned they were on soya, which worked the same as clomid - how does that work, I'd be interested in trying it.

How are you doing Amos? Big Hugs.

I'm good Amy- how about you? We are leaving on a cruise one week from today so I have been busy buying and packing!! Whoo hooooo......

Welcome Redhead- sorry about your loss :( Hope your stay here on the TTC boards is short and sweet :hugs:

hi girls,

Na a bfn this morning, i dunno if the tests i have are just dodgy or whats going on, i have had loads say that FRER's you dont get evaps, but i can confirm i sure as hell did lol... this morning i even had one but this time as soon as my pee hit the stick it was white/silver and no hint of pink, my dh couldnt even see anything this morning, and after 10 mins it was disapearing.

I kinda knew i wasnt but nevertheless hoped i was wrong....

Got spots, bad back and had a restless night so come on af rear ya ugly mug now please!!

Hope everyones ok x

am getting really bad period type pains today and keep being sick am on cd 17 and not sure i even ovulated yet but feel generally yuck! am holding out to test as don't want to get my hopes up just yet!

hi red head sorry for your loss dont no about soy only clomid because im on it xx :) xx

Hello,

I'm new here and so just thought I would say hi. Had ectopic 18 months ago when I lost my left tube. Have been TTC ever since with no luck. Would be nice to have some buddies to chat to who have also been there. I've just read the last few pages - good luck to Shell, fingers crossed for you. Someone mentioned they were on soya, which worked the same as clomid - how does that work, I'd be interested in trying it.

Redhead,
Welcome glad u found us. So sorry for your loss. I am the one taking Soy this is my second cycle with it I take it days 3-5 just like I did clomid before I lost my tube. So far I can tell it has definetly worked becuase I get lots of pains on both sides during ovulation. I take 120 mg right now. I was told that you need to double the soy to the amount of clomid and most dr start u off at 50 mg and that is why I am taking 120 of the soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->