One Tubers

How are you doing Amos? Big Hugs.

I'm good Amy- how about you? We are leaving on a cruise one week from today so I have been busy buying and packing!! Whoo hooooo......

Welcome Redhead- sorry about your loss :( Hope your stay here on the TTC boards is short and sweet :hugs:

Amy So jealous that sounds amazing. I would love to get away for a little while and relax just too much going on right now. Where are u crusing too?

So sorry Shell's if shes coming hope she hurry's up.
MrsR good luck hun. Hope its a good sign.

How are you doing Amos? Big Hugs.

I'm good Amy- how about you? We are leaving on a cruise one week from today so I have been busy buying and packing!! Whoo hooooo......

Welcome Redhead- sorry about your loss :( Hope your stay here on the TTC boards is short and sweet :hugs:

Amy So jealous that sounds amazing. I would love to get away for a little while and relax just too much going on right now. Where are u crusing too?

We are going to Calica and Couzmel Mexico...I have been lots of times, but this is hubby's first cruise. I hope he enjoys it!~!

Sounds like fun, Amos! Have a good trip!!

So sorry about that Shell's! :hugs:

Hey PuppyMom!! How are you doing? Where in your 2ww are you?

:dust:

hi ladies how is everyone?

Having such a bad couple days so upset right now that that stupid test played such a creul trick on me :-( and now to top it off im booked in for a swob 2moro cuse looks like i may have yet another infection!!....

When is our luck gonna change? ive just about had enough.... :'(

(((((hugs))))))))
just wanted to give you a hug
life just sucks at the moment. i am here if you need to talk.

i am in day 2 of pj's and feeling sorry for myself as i have a feeling i am out this month as well. i just had definite early symptoms with the other pregnancy's. felt light headed this morning but could be due to throwing up yesterday. ate some pilchards and think they made me bad!

i have turned my poas stick obsession to checking the position of my cervix. as it don't cost anything and that way oh won't notice huge amounts of money missing as i poas every day last month!

anyways i am off for a long soak in the bath and read my book whilst Holly in bed for her nap.

baby dust for is all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou Mrs Roughton

a hug back at ya ((((hug))))

Its so hard, im still grieving and i know the only way to move on from this (not forget) but move on is to be pregnant again a fill that void i have. Plus extra emotional with my sister having her scan yesterday and my other sister due to drop

ah being a woman sometimes suxs lol x

well hello ladies iv not been on for a while my laptop broke just when i had found you well im back i need to do some reading tho im quite a few pages back i see, how are you where is everyone at?
well my update is iv had my second cycle of clomid an now im late!!!
my cycle was cd28 on my first cycle and im now of cd 34 and there is no sign of af at all but i still havent got my hopes up coz i keep thinking its my body messin with me but i have had a few things going on which has puzzled me on cd29 i had really bad period pains about 3am so bad i had to run a bath to help and they went on for few hours and then faded off so i thort period must be here i thort good at lest its on time but then nothing so i waited and still nothing iv had the odd slight cramp but i think its me just over watching, iv been bit tired an having some lightheaded feelings so much that iv avoided my driving lesson i didnt feel rite. other than that i feel fine. i did do a test on cd 28 which was neg so its this silly waiting game now i mite do a test on friday cd36 what do u ladies think?? x x

Thanks for the Soy advice Puppymom, I will definitely look into that - and thanks also for directing me towards the One Tubers site as everyone seems really lovely, and is going through similar things to myself - it is nice to know I'm not actually alone on this journey, which is the way you can feel sometimes.
Shells I know how you feel :hugs: about a month ago I had two tests with faint lines on and was half hoping they would lead to something. The day after my AF started I met a good friend at a pub and before I had taken a sip of my orange juice she grabbed my hands and told me she had some exciting news - she was 14 weeks pregnant. It is so hard because while you are happy for the people around you that things are working out for them, you still can't help feeling down that it isn't happening to you. Anyway, I'm now due on my AF again so have decided this month is about taking action - I'm going to take Puppymom's advice and try the Soy, then I'm going to try ConceivePlus along with a Mooncup (its supposed to keep everything closer to your cervix and stop it dropping out afterwards according to the TTC forums!!) Good luck to all you girls this month, whatever you are trying.

PS - sorry for the lack of abbreviations as I'm still learning! :blush:

can i ask whether soy will regulate my cycles. its early days but having really irratic periods after tubal removal. 1st one was 29 days but i spotted on/off for a few weeks. (reckon left overs from the operation) and the 2nd was 38 days long. that why i am not testing this month till at least next wednesday hehehehehehe!
but have not much hope. am off on Holiday 17th may for a week. so you watch af will show her face then. always they way! like getting spots the day before your school photo.

af arrived good and proper today! boo hiss!! and boy its a painful one :-(

can i ask whether soy will regulate my cycles. its early days but having really irratic periods after tubal removal. 1st one was 29 days but i spotted on/off for a few weeks. (reckon left overs from the operation) and the 2nd was 38 days long. that why i am not testing this month till at least next wednesday hehehehehehe!
but have not much hope. am off on Holiday 17th may for a week. so you watch af will show her face then. always they way! like getting spots the day before your school photo.

It could help MrsR I am no expert on it only what I have seen myself so far. I know a lot of times they give clomid to help regulate and from what I have heard it acts the same as clomid so I would imagine so. Hope AF stays away for your vaca.

am so sorry shell that the witch has shown her face grrrrrrrrrrr!
i found the heat packs really help me when i have a painful af. xxxx

Hi ladies. So sorry to all those the :witch: got.

As for me....well, I'm not sure if I'm still in ths cycle. Symptoms have all but vanished. Ah well, I guess I'll just take my mind off it. This 2ww is the worst! :cry:

Isi-its not over till the witch shows her face. keeping everything crossed xxxxxxxxx

can i ask has anyone found they have different hormonal changes since tubal removal i have start breaking out in very big spots all over and always happens this time of my cycle. can't get to see doctor till next week and tbh don't think he will do anything probably tell me takes time for hormones to settle after.

hi girls how is everyone shell sorry she got you hun fx for next month and me just waiting to ovulat xx :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->