One Tubers

thanks guys, sorry to all who got af, caz & bob hope you get some good eggies and swimmers going in the next few days...

Has anyone tried lubricant? ive just bought this stuff from boots, i was £14.99 so better be good lol but it helps the sperms live longer and swim better?....anythings worth a try! also got some pregnacare, ive always taken folic acid (cheaper) but someone said pregnacare is good and had b6 in it...

PMA this month come on ladies... PMA .... 'she says' lol

Hi ladies. So sorry to all those the :witch: got.

As for me....well, I'm not sure if I'm still in ths cycle. Symptoms have all but vanished. Ah well, I guess I'll just take my mind off it. This 2ww is the worst! :cry:

Isi dont give up hope. I know how u feel I hate the 2ww but not much longer now.

Isi-its not over till the witch shows her face. keeping everything crossed xxxxxxxxx

can i ask has anyone found they have different hormonal changes since tubal removal i have start breaking out in very big spots all over and always happens this time of my cycle. can't get to see doctor till next week and tbh don't think he will do anything probably tell me takes time for hormones to settle after.

MrsR My hormones are still all screwy after having my ectopic a year ago. Big Hugs hope your body gets back on track.

caz Yay for ovulating. Hope you get big healthy sticky babe eggs soon!!!

Shell's loving the PMA!!! I tried Preseed this last cycle and had one other time before. I have no EWCM so figure I need all the help I can get.

not ovulated yet hun im waiting to haha shell i have got some preseed to try this month so hope it works xx :) xx

So I had a dream last night that I peed on 6 FRER at the same time and they all came up BFP so to confirm it I did a digi and it said pregnant. I think I am going coo coo how do u even pee on 6 frer at the same time. LOL

haha i had a dream that i had twins a boy and a girl its mad how you have funny dreams init think its the med xx :) xx

Amy- we professional stick pee-ers know how to do that!!!

ha ha I figured it was possible you just had to be extremely talented. LOL

Amy that is funny! very talented to do that hahahaha.....

Have you tested yet Amy i see your not far from testing day??? x

well i have just peed one a cheapy and bfn i knew that it would be. but after looking at it in different lights and angles i defo not seeing a line. well off to my moms for dinner today and then off to work. hope you are all ok today xxxxx

aw hun you might be to early to tell fx for you xx :) xx

:hugs: MrsRoughton- you are not out til she shows her face remember? So I hope you are just testing too early!

Amy- how are you feeling? Any symptoms or anything?

How is everyone else?

puppymom lol at the dream and the display of talent it took to do that all at the same time:)
Amos2009:hugs:

Thanks ladies,
No real symptoms or anything but I am trying my best not to symptom spot temp was still up today!!! Not gonna test until Thur day after AF is due. So tired of wasting expensive test for BFN's. Hope everyone else is doing well.

MrsR it aint over till the witch comes FXXX for you.

fx for all you girls i try my preseed today it was good xx :) xx

Keep the faith MrsR! FX for you!

Good luck, caz!

Hey PuppyMom, how are ya? Praying for you hun. My :af: is due on Thursday, but I don't see myself testing till the weekend, at the very earliest. Woke up with major :af: like cramping this morning, so really not sure if I'm still in. But ah well..... This time next week, we'll know, right? :hugs:

Keep the faith MrsR! FX for you!

Good luck, caz!

Hey PuppyMom, how are ya? Praying for you hun. My :af: is due on Thursday, but I don't see myself testing till the weekend, at the very earliest. Woke up with major :af: like cramping this morning, so really not sure if I'm still in. But ah well..... This time next week, we'll know, right? :hugs:

Thanks hun I am good just waiting to see what the next few days bring. I am praying for you too hun hope this is our month.

hi girls hope your all fine today fx for all of us on here xx :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->