One Tubers

Hi ladies

Im waiting to ovulate!! hoping that it actually does happen this month.

Fingers crossed to all those testing soon xxx

FXXX for Caz and Shells and anyone else getting ready to Ovulate hope you catch the egg.

well hello ladies iv not been on for a while my laptop broke just when i had found you well im back i need to do some reading tho im quite a few pages back i see, how are you where is everyone at?
well my update is iv had my second cycle of clomid an now im late!!!
my cycle was cd28 on my first cycle and im now of cd 34 and there is no sign of af at all but i still havent got my hopes up coz i keep thinking its my body messin with me but i have had a few things going on which has puzzled me on cd29 i had really bad period pains about 3am so bad i had to run a bath to help and they went on for few hours and then faded off so i thort period must be here i thort good at lest its on time but then nothing so i waited and still nothing iv had the odd slight cramp but i think its me just over watching, iv been bit tired an having some lightheaded feelings so much that iv avoided my driving lesson i didnt feel rite. other than that i feel fine. i did do a test on cd 28 which was neg so its this silly waiting game now i mite do a test on friday cd36 what do u ladies think?? x x

So sorry onewish I totally missed your post. Saw in LTTC that you are still in limbo hope they can get your cycle straightend out soon or better yet find that hidden BFP that wont show up on a pg test.

Well, went away for my birthday this weekend and after waiting for 42 days and using six pregnancy tests, my AF appeared - typical!! Oh well, at least the weather has been nice for my birthday :happydance: - it's a good job I wasn't planning on going abroad with all this volcano ash! I managed to get through the 'when will you start a family' questions from relatives and was quite happy to cuddle my new cousin. I think that having you guys to talk to does make me feel stronger - I can cope with things that I couldn't cope with before I joined. Now that all my friends are pregnant/have children I haven't seen any of them for about three months. The last one to tell me she was pregnant (to which I ran out of the pub crying!) hasn't sent me a birthday card, which is unusual for her because I've received a card from her every year without fail. I guess I can understand that my reaction wasn't what she had hoped for, but then I also thought that as she has suffered two miscarriages it would have been more understanding of how difficult it is. Anyway - this month is my month of action. I'm taking Agnus Castus to regulate my periods and give my fertility a boost and then I'm going to try Conception Plus. Fingers crossed to all of you that you get a bfp this month.

Got a :bfn: at 14 dpo today :cry:. Caved and got myself a Clear Blue test.

:witch: is due today, but I hear my prenatals (Pregnacare Conception) can delay your period by a couple of days, so I might have to wait for a while.

This journey is so heartbreaking and difficult.....

So sorry Isi dont give up hope could still be too early. I thought I was like 12 dpo and did a test - then put my temps in FF and pushed me back to only 7dpo. So there is still hope. I just ovulated way later than I thought.

Well, went away for my birthday this weekend and after waiting for 42 days and using six pregnancy tests, my AF appeared - typical!! Oh well, at least the weather has been nice for my birthday :happydance: - it's a good job I wasn't planning on going abroad with all this volcano ash! I managed to get through the 'when will you start a family' questions from relatives and was quite happy to cuddle my new cousin. I think that having you guys to talk to does make me feel stronger - I can cope with things that I couldn't cope with before I joined. Now that all my friends are pregnant/have children I haven't seen any of them for about three months. The last one to tell me she was pregnant (to which I ran out of the pub crying!) hasn't sent me a birthday card, which is unusual for her because I've received a card from her every year without fail. I guess I can understand that my reaction wasn't what she had hoped for, but then I also thought that as she has suffered two miscarriages it would have been more understanding of how difficult it is. Anyway - this month is my month of action. I'm taking Agnus Castus to regulate my periods and give my fertility a boost and then I'm going to try Conception Plus. Fingers crossed to all of you that you get a bfp this month.

redhead,
Happy late bday. So sorry the witch got you. Glad the weather was nice. Sorry you and your friend are on the outs. Believe me I know how hard it can be to deal with pg announcements. It just doesnt get any easier. FXXX your plan of attack works this month. FXXX for you.

Hi ladies....

Im sorry for those who got af :-( and Amy.... fingers crossed for you xxx

Im not sure what the heck going on with me im on cd9 and waiting to ovulate normally do on cd 10/11 before loss, and ive started spotting again ???? so god knows whats going on!!! im getting pretty fed up with my body now boooo!!

So sorry shell's maybe its ovulation bleed. Hope it goes away and stays away.

:af: got me today, PuppyMom. Decided to take a break from ttc....to just relax and enjoy the company of my awesome husband whom I love with all my heart. For now, I'm just spent!

Aww so sorry babes but I know what you mean sometimes it is just better to relax a bit and not stress so much about TTC. Hope u enjoy ur much need time off. Big Hugs.

i hate this wait for o i think this clomid is make ing my o later xx :) xx

The soy did the same thing for me this month Caz I know how u feel it sucks.

i just hope i ovulat tomorrow like i did last month we will see xx :)xx

im waiting for O still too... and im hoping it shows up soon! i got a horrible feeling im not gonna ovulate again this cycle... hope im wrong xx

fx you do hun i have done this today so i think im going to tomorrow heres the pic

Attachments

• Photo-0029.jpg
    Photo-0029.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
thats hell of a lot darker than my lines are lol mine are not even visable unless put up to a light :-(

aw hope you ovulate done another this mornoing a bit darker im going to post when its darker xx :) xx

heres me pic hey fx for everyone else waiting over to tww now hate this xx :) xx

Attachments

• Photo-0028.jpg
    Photo-0028.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
thats a positive caz.... wish i was in the dam 2ww lol not sure where the heck i am :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->