One Tubers

have decided to buy a thermometer and some opks. can anyone recommend a good basal thermometer???

oh oh oh oh , i have some lines appearing... maybe i am gonna ovulate afterall please please please please.......:spermy::dust:

there not positive yet but there darkest they have been all month... so heres hoping later or 2moro i get a darker one :thumbup:

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL373917.jpg

MrsRoughton, i got my bbt on ebay very cheap... im sorry i cant remember who but take a look over there :)

Hey everyone, hope everything is going well. For the last couple of days I've been waiting for my delivery of Softcups. Yesterday a huge box from Amazon arrived :mail: and I started getting a bit worried about how big these soft cups were going to be!! Well, after opening the box and scrambling around in mountains of shredded paper there was a small box of softcups hidden away in the bottom :rofl: I was picturing trying to insert something the size of a frisbee but Amazon must have just run out of smaller boxes!!
Anyway, Shells, hope you get that darker line at some point in the next couple of days - fingers crossed for you that this is your month.
Mrs R - one of my friends just got hers from Boots, it comes with an instruction leaflet on how to chart your temp.

i just peed on a cheapy and i think there is a faint line???? could it be an evap tried to take pic with my phone but its all blurry

ohh a cheapy preg test you mean Mrs R???....

Sounds promising go and get a FRER !! xx

hi ladies i hope you dont mind me sneaking in but could do with some advice if you dont mind ..i had my r tube removed about 5 1/2 yrs ago after a live ectopic at 12 wks ive had 5 early mc since a 9 wks ago i found out i was pregs again but turned out to b ectopic ive had the shot so i hope it works can any 1 give me some advice about what will happen now and what can i do to help my self ?? thankyou

oh oh oh oh , i have some lines appearing... maybe i am gonna ovulate afterall please please please please.......:spermy::dust:

there not positive yet but there darkest they have been all month... so heres hoping later or 2moro i get a darker one :thumbup:

https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL373917.jpg

shell that 2nd one looks good hun nearly there do another later on it might be darker x :) x

how is everyone hope your all fine today hate the wait now x ;) x

hi ladies i hope you dont mind me sneaking in but could do with some advice if you dont mind ..i had my r tube removed about 5 1/2 yrs ago after a live ectopic at 12 wks ive had 5 early mc since a 9 wks ago i found out i was pregs again but turned out to b ectopic ive had the shot so i hope it works can any 1 give me some advice about what will happen now and what can i do to help my self ?? thankyou

Lisa,
Welcome so sorry for your losses hun. Sounds like we have been in very similar situations. Although my first ectopic they saveed my tube and the last one they decided to take it. I have never had the shot but did discuss it with my dr. Basically she said you take the shot and then they monitor the HCG to make sure it is working. Very important to monitor to make sure it is working or it could damage your remaining tube. Then you will wait 3 months and during that time near the end of the 3 months my dr was gonna do another HSG to make sure the tube was clear before I started trying again. Hope u find the answers u need and get your sticky BFP real soon.

Amy

Thanks Caz

Looks like there getting lighter so not so sure its ovulation or not now :-( getting pains still and twinges but the lines defo getting lighter boooooooo!!! i put it on my chart as positive i was that sure. Now not sure what to think....

Amy how are you doing hun? did af get you this month or you waiting to test?

And welcome Lisa. Sorry you found yourself here again hun and how awful for you all them losses xxx

Lisa, glad you have joined the team - you are a very strong lady. I read Puppymoms journal and her story is just amazing. I admire you both.
Lisa, with regard to helping yourself has your doc recommended you take anything like low-dose asprin to try and prevent another mc?
Shells, I know how you feel, I got sick of trying to work out what the opks were doing. Which is why I bit the bullet and bought a monitor so there is no trying to decipher lines.
Caz, hang on in there - I wish I was on my 2ww, I still haven't stopped spotting.
Mrs R - was it a preg test you did where you got a faint line? Keep us updated and, whether its a faint line for ovulation or for BFP, good luck.

Lisa, glad you have joined the team - you are a very strong lady. I read Puppymoms journal and her story is just amazing. I admire you both.
Lisa, with regard to helping yourself has your doc recommended you take anything like low-dose asprin to try and prevent another mc?
Shells, I know how you feel, I got sick of trying to work out what the opks were doing. Which is why I bit the bullet and bought a monitor so there is no trying to decipher lines.
Caz, hang on in there - I wish I was on my 2ww, I still haven't stopped spotting.
Mrs R - was it a preg test you did where you got a faint line? Keep us updated and, whether its a faint line for ovulation or for BFP, good luck.
hi redhead no my doc hasnt recommened anything yet but im sure he will ,but i have to wait six months before i can ttc again so just wanted to get some advice and support as im sure its going to be along six months ..:coffee:

Thanks Caz

Looks like there getting lighter so not so sure its ovulation or not now :-( getting pains still and twinges but the lines defo getting lighter boooooooo!!! i put it on my chart as positive i was that sure. Now not sure what to think....

Amy how are you doing hun? did af get you this month or you waiting to test?

And welcome Lisa. Sorry you found yourself here again hun and how awful for you all them losses xxx

aw i hope you ovulate hun fx for you xx

Thanks Redhead!!!
Shell's maybe u caught the surge on the way down FXXX and AF got me Sat Night. looks like my LP was only 8.5 days this month. Boooo gonna talk to my dr to see what they think and how I can extend it.
Lisa- we will definetly do what we can to help make the next 6 mo as short as possible for you. Big Hugs.

aw will do hun hate the wait now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->