One Tubers

awww Amy im sorry af got you :-( hope the docs can give you some answers.

I hope thats the case, but that would mean my surge would have only lasted overnight? i did a opk yesterday about 4pm and nothing.... then one this morning 3rd urine not first and got that strong line on the second opk..... is it possible for a surge to only last that long? x

I'm not sure I would hope that it would last longer but who knows. You may want to start taking your temp just until your body gets back on track. Temp shift is really the only true way to know that you have actually ovulated. Even when u get a pos OPK doesnt necessarily mean and egg popped out. Its a major hassle but pretty addictive when u start doing it.

oh i am temping Amy :) really hoping i get a temp raise 2moro and i may know... im not getting my hopes up tho

well i want to cautiously want to announce that i peed on a frer this afternoon and got a very faint bfp!!! i know its early days but enjoying the moment xx

and there is nothing wrong with that! Hope its a very long moment for you-i'm thinking 9 months long:) :hugs:

Congrats MrsR!!!
Amy- sorry the ol hag showed her face- I had all my fingers and toes crossed for you :(
Shell- I wish I had some experience on those OPK's but I have no clue! Hope you ovulated and popped out a good ol eggy!!!

Congrats Mrs. Roughton! :hugs:

Thanks so much for the support, Puppy! Decided I don't have to stay away from the BnB site even if I am taking a break from ttc for a little while.

:hugs: to those hit by AF!

yay i found it :)so glad team one tubers in here for moral support.
I lost my left tube due to ectopic in jan this yr. it was my first pregnancy. I was 6wks gone.

We just started ttc again last mth after a 3mth break so this is cycle 2 of ttc again. Good luck to us all xxx

Oh forgot to ask, where can i find the code for the one tubers siggie plz? thanks x

well i want to cautiously want to announce that i peed on a frer this afternoon and got a very faint bfp!!! i know its early days but enjoying the moment xx

Oh wow! congrats! u have gave me a lot of hope. Happy and healthy 9mths and tons of right place sticky vibes coming ur way:happydance:

xxx

congrtas mrsr shell have you ovulated yet hun and how is eveyrone else xx

yay i found it :)so glad team one tubers in here for moral support.
I lost my left tube due to ectopic in jan this yr. it was my first pregnancy. I was 6wks gone.

We just started ttc again last mth after a 3mth break so this is cycle 2 of ttc again. Good luck to us all xxx

Oh forgot to ask, where can i find the code for the one tubers siggie plz? thanks x

Hey Africaqueen - good to have you here :hugs: . The one tubers siggie is on page 4 of this thread with instructions on how to get it into your signature. I lost my left tube as well - fingers crossed both our right tubes get their arses into gear soon!
Mrs R - OMG!! That is great to hear, fingers crossed for you.
Lisa - six months is a long time to wait, that would be frustrating. Are you definitely waiting six or are you going to cheat and start trying again after three or four?!

Congrats Mrs R so excited for you!!!
Amos how are u babes.
Yay for finding us Africaqueen!!!

Isi yay for not staying away totally ok to be around and not try as hard as normal.
caz- I'm well babes how are you?
redhead- Yay for ovulation soon!!! Hope u r gearing up.

Isi yay for not staying away totally ok to be around and not try as hard as normal.
caz- I'm well babes how are you?
redhead- Yay for ovulation soon!!! Hope u r gearing up.

im good hun just hate the wait now xx :)

Congrats Mrs R Thats fantastic news!!!

Well my temp barely raised this morning so not sure if its ovulation or not its driving me mad, i am in intense pain tonight like someones twisting my ovary and ive got EWCM but my temps are going up? the opks are a little darker but not positive, and now they are practically non exsistant tonight but at 2pm i had my darkest today? but everyones said its still negative so i dunno whats happening, maybe im trying to ovulate and actually am not?

this is what i got.
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL373925.jpg

Shell's I hope so babes. I know it is frustrating. Hope your temps give u a better answer to where you are tomorrow. Do you have a link to your chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

Ive recored the last two days as positive opks but im not sure that they are so that may be wrong....

they look nearly + hun do one early about 10is in the morning thats when i do mine xx

well hello ladies iv not been on for a while my laptop broke just when i had found you well im back i need to do some reading tho im quite a few pages back i see, how are you where is everyone at?
well my update is iv had my second cycle of clomid an now im late!!!
my cycle was cd28 on my first cycle and im now of cd 34 and there is no sign of af at all but i still havent got my hopes up coz i keep thinking its my body messin with me but i have had a few things going on which has puzzled me on cd29 i had really bad period pains about 3am so bad i had to run a bath to help and they went on for few hours and then faded off so i thort period must be here i thort good at lest its on time but then nothing so i waited and still nothing iv had the odd slight cramp but i think its me just over watching, iv been bit tired an having some lightheaded feelings so much that iv avoided my driving lesson i didnt feel rite. other than that i feel fine. i did do a test on cd 28 which was neg so its this silly waiting game now i mite do a test on friday cd36 what do u ladies think?? x x

So sorry onewish I totally missed your post. Saw in LTTC that you are still in limbo hope they can get your cycle straightend out soon or better yet find that hidden BFP that wont show up on a pg test.

hello hun thanks for your reply i was just invited here by CAZ AND BOB then i realised id already been here talkin to you when i seen ur reply sorry last time i cudnt remember where it was i was talkin to you lol well iv not had a good time since i wont type it all al just put a link to a thread i made today

https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...shocked-confused-warning-tmi.html#post5185843

how are you doing? im al behide now but i think im gonna start spending sometime here if everyone doesnt mind? x

aw sorry hun for your mc hope you can get things sorted and you get your bfp hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->