One Tubers

I got no opks left now lol im done with them just gonna bed 2moro night and thursday night we have more than covered it this month and just hope for the best!

So sorry onewish just read your thread does sound like MC but the - test and no bleeding is really weird. With all my MC I had bleeding and + test. Plz let us know what the drs says. Glad u found your way back again. Big Hugs.

OMG I finally found my way back. My computer died over a month ago and I have a new one now but I couldn't find this site, then I couldn't remember my username or password.

Any how in my absence I was hoping to see you all with BFP's. I was so excited coming to read and hoping you had all gotten UTD whilst I was away.

Unfortunately along with some of you I am also not pregnant :nope: about to O somewhere around now. Its my second last cycle before DH and I start the IVF roller coaster. Hoping to get a BFP before then but its unlikely I guess.

Thanks Puppymom :hugs:

You're in my prayers Onewish :hugs:

Ladies, I have a question. If your OPK tells you you're about to ovulate, how do you know if its from the ovary linked to your good tube? :shrug:

Ladies, I have a question. If your OPK tells you you're about to ovulate, how do you know if its from the ovary linked to your good tube? :shrug:

Hi hun, i can feel which side im ovulating from and sometimes even ovulate from both!, someone did say that the body is very clever and will pick up a egg from the otherside though sometimes so its not always not gonna happen if you ovulate on your tubeless side iywkim??

OMG I finally found my way back. My computer died over a month ago and I have a new one now but I couldn't find this site, then I couldn't remember my username or password.

Any how in my absence I was hoping to see you all with BFP's. I was so excited coming to read and hoping you had all gotten UTD whilst I was away.

Unfortunately along with some of you I am also not pregnant :nope: about to O somewhere around now. Its my second last cycle before DH and I start the IVF roller coaster. Hoping to get a BFP before then but its unlikely I guess.

Welcome back Olivia, i truely hope that a lil bean implants before ivf, you never know often that happens its almost like they know your gonna go down that route you relax a little more and get pregnant naturally! ive heard this so many times so big fingers crossed xx

Well guys dunno whats going on with my temps they are not rising very fast so god knows if all this pain ive had is ovulation or if a egg was released, ran outa opks and still got alot of cm so gonna do the deed tonight to cover ourselves then i need a break lol exhausted 10 nights on the trot my dh is superman lmao!!

Well guys dunno whats going on with my temps they are not rising very fast so god knows if all this pain ive had is ovulation or if a egg was released, ran outa opks and still got alot of cm so gonna do the deed tonight to cover ourselves then i need a break lol exhausted 10 nights on the trot my dh is superman lmao!!

lol at the superman!
me and oh dtd every day till about a week ago as we exhausted but got my bfp yesterday so oh has at least 10 months rest hahahahaha!!!

lol thats the thing Mrs R i think he knows if i get up the spout i wont want it for at least another 3 months lol xx

Thanks Shells!!!! Yeah, I think it's a good idea for you to BD as much as you can during this period, to cover yourself. FX for a :bfp: for you!! :hugs:

Hey people - well I'm still spotting and monitor is showing no signs of getting close to ovulation so I've got a feeling this is going to be a long month.
Shells - it sounds like you have got it covered for this month, fingers crossed you get that that bfp.
One wish - I read your thread and something similar happened to me a few months after my ectopic. Turns out the large clump was left-over build up of lining from when I was pregnant. The hospital explained that the pain you feel as it is passing through is actually similar to contractions as your body works to expel the large piece of tissue. Whatever it was it is a horrible thing to go through - it will be good to see you on the one tubers pages :hugs:
Olivia - nice to have you back. My last friend to get pregnant was just getting ready to start using the injections before her IVF and she got a bfp - fingers crossed the same thing happens to you. However, another of my friends had IVF and now has a gorgeous baby girl, so whatever happens I'm sure it will be a good outcome for you.
Isi - the doc told me that for most months the main ovary (ie the one linked to a tube) takes over to produce the egg and then if the other ovary happens to win that month then in around 1/3 of cases the egg 'floats' across to the correct tube - this happens in women with two tubes as well.

I tell you what girls, with all our experiences we could write a book! I'm out with friends tonight (four with at least two kids, three pregnant, no-one TTC except me). I haven't been out with them all since January as can't face the baby talk.
However, I'm plucking up the courage to go tonight so keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't run out of the pub crying again and then spend the next week feeling lonely and useless.

Hugs to you Redhead! Just go for it! I know the feeling. Luckily, even though we are all above 30, I'm the only one of my close friends who is married....so no baby talk within my immediate circle. BUT, at work it's a different story. 3 of us got married within months of each other (mine was first), and of the other 2, one just had a daughter, while the other one is heavily pregnant.....they are also both younger than me (I'm 32....33 next month). There is also another colleague of mine who is pregnant....so you can imagine how agog with babies my office has been recently. I find that I constantly have to wear my happy face everyday when I really just want to go back home and curl up under the sheets.....but that won't pay the bills, right :haha:

You'll be fine! :hugs:

Welcome back hunni we have missed you so much. Yay for IVF how exciting. So hope ur BFP comes before then on its own.

Shells I think u have your basis covered. Sorry abou the temps.
Isi I agree usually I can tell which side by the Ov pain never could tell before I got the tube removed kinda weird.
Red good luck hun I have lots of friends like yours and it is very hard to be around them at times. Stay strong. I agree we should write a book.

think you will get pain on both or one side dont no hunnie xx

How are u MrsR love that ticker!!!

am going insane have appointment with epau at 10.15 tomorrow and i am so nervous. trying not to let it worry me but you know how it is the rose tinted glasses have slipped where pregnancy is concerned i will only probably relax when i have bubs in my arms and even then will still worry xx

Red- Hope u have a lovely time. I knw how hard it can be as most of our friends either have young babies or are pg right now and its hard going for me.

Mrsroughton- I am so happy for u! i hope ur appt goes well and u have that scan in 1-2wks and see a healthy HB in your womb ;-) i cannot wait intill that day myself. I knw its no guareentee but just to knw my body got my baby where it should be...then the rest is down to nature :) xxx

have a nice time red fx you o hun how is everyone else today dull and spitting her and i have some mad pain in my right side and in my lower back carnt take the dogs out for the walke gutted xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->