One Tubers

hiya just got my result from the epau, my Hcg levels are 80 and my progesterone is high. they did a scan and my womb lining looks good. the lady said she could see a folicle in my ovary from my tube less side but couldn't see my right ovary as my bowel was in the way. she asked if she could do an internal scan and i refused as don't want to put "Bob" at risk if he in the right place. anyways off to work see you all laters xx

Mrs R, im pleased all seems well are you going back again in a few weeks??

Well i 'THINK' i may have ovulated... wont know for sure till my chart picks it up but i did have a temp raise this morning im sure im 2dpo but i have a feeling if it does pick it up it will put me at 1dpo... just the fact that i have ovulated would be good enough for me right now to know im getting back on track!, i defo ovulated from my good side too cuse the right side was painful! that pains subsided now and just like a dull ache. So fingers crossed girsl... caz im joining ya in this long 2ww xx

Mrs R awesome news. 80 is good but definetly too low to really see anything anyways so I would just wait a week or so try again with the scan.

Shell's yay for ovulations FXXX for you babes.

Well i 'THINK' i may have ovulated... wont know for sure till my chart picks it up but i did have a temp raise this morning im sure im 2dpo but i have a feeling if it does pick it up it will put me at 1dpo... just the fact that i have ovulated would be good enough for me right now to know im getting back on track!, i defo ovulated from my good side too cuse the right side was painful! that pains subsided now and just like a dull ache. So fingers crossed girsl... caz im joining ya in this long 2ww xx

hi hun yay glad you are hun fx for are :bfp:s lots of baby :dust: to us all xx xx

Mrs R- i am so happy that things seem to be going well for bob ;-)

Shell's angels- yay on O'ing and hope u caught that egg :)

AF has almost left the building so let the bd'ing commence as of tomorrow and as much as poss throughout this cycle cos im praying i get my BFP this cycle xxx

africaqueen,
We are cycle buddies and my AF is pretty much gone too. FXXX this is all our months.

Wouldnt it be awesome if we all did get pregnant this month. Then we would be pregnant team one tubers. LOL

that would be so awsome!! us one tubers can do it!!! ;-) ok ive not got much PMA at the mo but shall attempt to show some lol xx

hiya i have to go back saturday morning for repeat bloods and then again probably monday and when they reach 1500 i will get rescanned.

OMG ladies......I have been having my hcg levels checked from my last mc on April 7th...my last level was checked 2 weeks ago before I went on our cruise and it was 59....well, I had it checked again yesterday and it had only fallen to 46. I took a pg test 2 days ago and it was negative, so the docs and myself were confused. So......the nurse told me to take another test in the morning just to see if it is a new pregnancy. Well, you know I couldn't wait til in the morning so I took one......there is a line there!!! It is faint, but there is definitely a line!!! OMG....so scared though because I am pretty sure I ovulated from the side where the jacked up tube is still there :(

Am,
The good tube could of picked it up. I know its hard but PMA. I bet ur first pg test didnt take because the number was so low and now it has gone up. FXXX for you babes.

amos i whisper congrats to you! take one day at a time hun. i still don't know if Bob will stick or if he is in the right place, but focusing on the positive is helping me. only time will tell. and i know how hard it is to relax and enjoy. but heres to a positive outcome xx

Thanks Amy and MrsR...I am going to have nothing but PMA from here on out. Whatever is going to happen will happen no matter how much I worry. So......fingers crossed for your next bloods and scan MrsR and baby dust to all my fellow one tubers!!!

thanks amos my friend gave birth this morning at 12.01 this morning at home. so a sign of things to come i reckon xxx

Amos- I have everything x'd for you hun. Pray this bean sticks and in the right place.

Puppymom- yay i have a cycle buddy! never had one before. lol. i pray this is our cycle and of course all u other ladies. Il be poas on the 19th may cos thats my birthday and what a gift that would be! :) xxx

thanks amos my friend gave birth this morning at 12.01 this morning at home. so a sign of things to come i reckon xxx

Soon that will be all of us!! (the giving birth part- not so sure about the being at home part- LOL!!)

aw congrats amos fx for you everthink will be ok xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->