One Tubers

Ohhh fingers crossed Amos hope its a new sticky bfp for you!! xx

Mrs R fingers crossed for you hun hope them hcg levels keep raising!! xxx

Fingers crossed everyone for more bfps to come xx

my chart still isnt picking up ovulation :-(.....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

Im on cd 17 im sure i ovulated cd 13 or 14 those 2 days i got the pains bad!!

had my bloods taken this morning and still waiting for her to ring with the results. she says she expects them to have doubled so fingers crossed i am sooooooooo nervous. i have gone and bought 3 packs of pregnacare plus 3 for 2 at boots and some more bio oil for my stretchies

Thats fantastic Mrs R!!!! yay!!!!

my FF has picked ovulation up as day 15... im sure it was b4 but i shall go with it :) least its picking up ovulation!! my temps are nearly as high as my last bfp so im not holding up much hope, we will see xx

Mrs R- that is fantastic news!! Gives me sooo much hope! sending u a ton of sticky in the right place vibes x

Shel- that is good news that u O'd :)

xxx

oh i did plenty of bedding im bloody shattered now lol 10 nights on the trot now if i didnt catch it i will be p*ssed right off lol

mrs r thats fab new hun hope i get mine this month sick of the wait now thow testin in 7 days whooo whoooo cant wait xx xx

Caz i see you used preseed this month? i used concieve plus this month! lets hope they do there jobs :) will you test early or will you test when af is due? any symptoms so far? x

can i sound really thick and ask what preseed is and how it helps?

Caz i see you used preseed this month? i used concieve plus this month! lets hope they do there jobs :) will you test early or will you test when af is due? any symptoms so far? x

next Saturday hun im going to test carnt wait just been really tierd this month im constipated haha sorry had niggly pains in my right and left side thats it hun have you had any xx xx

congrats mrs roughton. So happy for you. :happydance::flower: xx

I used conceive plus the cycle i got pregnant and using it again this cycle so fingers majorly x! good luck ladies xxx

hi ladies

I feel so bad, im sat here with one heck of a hangover!! i went out with some old friends last night a last minute thing.... had a couple of drinks and that led to a few more, ya know how it goes, i dread to think how many i had all together... im 4dpo and i hope its not effected things!!? oh and my temp went up hugely today can alcohol effect your temp? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->