One Tubers

hi ladies

I feel so bad, im sat here with one heck of a hangover!! i went out with some old friends last night a last minute thing.... had a couple of drinks and that led to a few more, ya know how it goes, i dread to think how many i had all together... im 4dpo and i hope its not effected things!!? oh and my temp went up hugely today can alcohol effect your temp? x

Oh i knw that feeling. lol. alcohol can increase ur temps sometimes. As regards worrying about gettin a bit drunk, its probs not "ideal" when u are dpo, but far frm a issue. Just look at how many young girls get pg after a night out and then carry on clubbing etc as they dnt knw they r pregnant ;-) also i knw many women who carried on drinking through pregnancy (dnt agree with it at all) that had perfect babies so what will be will be. Good luck this cycle! xxx

im 7dpo hun today i have had a drink friday and saturday only alcopops because i carnt drink anythink else i get really bad hangovers xx xx

Hi everyone, well I went out for my night out last week and it was ok. I think I was panicking more than I should have. My friends were quite understanding although they did still want to talk about the price of cots/prams etc which was both boring and depressing.
Africaqueen - I'm using Conceive Plus as well this cycle, fx it works for us both.
Shells - last time I got pregnant I was drinking a large glass of wine when I did the pregnancy test!! Put it this way, docs are on and off about whether it is ok or not to drink during pregnancy. The latest findings show its ok to drink moderately - considering you probably don't drink every day I don't think a bit of a binge will be too bad. I don't want to make my whole life about getting pregnant so if I go out and let my hair down for a night every now and again I'm not going to beat myself up over it. But once I am definitely pregnant I will stay off the booze.
Mrs R - this is all very exciting! Lets hope your good luck rubs off on the rest of us this month. Keep us updated.

I'm still spotting :cry: Can't wait until I can get on the clomid and actually start ovulating and having more normal cycles. Oh well, I'm going to plan a holiday to Greece - if I can't get fat by being pregnant then I'm going to do it by laying on a beach eating ice-cream - tee hee!

Red- love your way of thinking. trying to get pregnant seems to take over our whole lives and i think its good to have a blow out now and again ;-)
Your greek holiday sounds like a plan. Me and DH are hoping to get to a greek island around october time when there are so good deals on :)

fx for us that the CP works this cycle too :) xxx

yeh ya right and to be honest if i recap back when i found out i was pregnant with lucas and Harvey (my second son) i had been out on the drink in what would have been the 2ww... and yes quite agree ya cant let it rule your life.

Ive had some heck of a strange twinges and pains going on inside today, almost breathetaking, and around my ovarys again... i wonder if its my dam cysts back! it was also in the pelvic area too... odd!!

i feel very tierd and really gassy and traped wind its killing me i have to keep drinking water to get rid of the wind ha xx xx yours might be a good sign hun xx xx

Caz- hope thats a good sign for u ;-) I am waiting to O with baited breath to see which side i O from(i always get O pain so can tell from that) im feeling quite nervous incase i O from the "tubeless" side but i O'd from there last mth so hoping its the right sides turn. lol.

Good luck ladies who are dpo. Hope there is a lil miracle happening as we speak xxx

anyone ever done a Jenny Renny reading??

I was sucked in and had one done, i hope she is wrong, i dont wanna wait this long i wanted to be pregnant b4 my due date in july :-(

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of August/beginning of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 20th.

well have just spent the night on the gynie ward! i had pains last night so went in. they did bloods and my HCG have gone up to 776! so they think its a sign of a healthy pregnancy not ectopic. as they could'nt see my tube and ovary on last scan they want to do a scan tomorrow at 10am. so fingers crossed i see bean in ten right place!

Amos- I have everything x'd for you hun. Pray this bean sticks and in the right place.

Puppymom- yay i have a cycle buddy! never had one before. lol. i pray this is our cycle and of course all u other ladies. Il be poas on the 19th may cos thats my birthday and what a gift that would be! :) xxx

Yay for cycle buddies just gearing up for O how about you. Let the fun start tomorrow night for me. LOL

FXXX Mrs R numbers sound lovely.

Red- glad ur night out was good.

Caz- hope the symptoms are a good sign FXXX babes

Shells- I wouldnt worry to much about a drinking night. Like others as long as you dont do it constantly u should be ok.

congrats mrs roughton. So happy for you. :happydance::flower: xx

Kat,
Hey babes how are you doing? Been thinking about you.
Hi puppymom32,

I am doing good thanks for asking.
I have good days where i feel fine and others days i feel so off. And i need to eat all the time to keep feeling ok. :( my bum is getting too big :wacko::haha:

I see your fun is due to start :sex: sending you loads of beany and sticky dust :dust:
I have my twelve week scan on friday at 9.15 so i will let you know how i get on. i am really nervous about it.

xx

Caz - i hope the symptoms a good sign for you. fingers cross. :flower:

MrsR - your numbers do look good :thumbup:

Wow that is awesome cant believe u r almost 12 weeks already. FXXX for your scan.

puppy let the bding begin kat good luck hun on your scan you will have to post a pic hun xx xx

Kat- good luck to you on your scan!
MrsR- yay for good numbers!! I hope it will let you relax a little bit. (Yeah- I know- not much huh?! lol)
Amy and Africaqueen- get going girls!! Get you some BD'ing!!!
Caz- fingers crossed for you- it's getting close to testing time!
Latest update on me- I am sitting here after waiting and stressing all weekend for someone to call me back with my beta levels from friday. I took a digital test last night because the cheapy tests were still showing a very very very faint line and it said pregnant, but I am not sure how much stronger those digital ones are than the cheapies. I wont rest til I know my levels from friday. My boobs starting hurting this weekend so I am praying that is a good sign.

Amos,
Hunni PG on digi is good. Those usually are one of the highest as compared to a cheapy. FXX its just a bad batch of cheapies u got. I would be calling that office every 30 mins. Praying all is Ok.

Thanks girl....I just took another cheapy and there was barely a line.....it was a different brand of cheapies. I just dont have much hope these days ya know? If it weren't for my boobs being sore I would really question if I was even pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->