One Tubers

o think you will be hun if you got a preggo on a digital xx xx

Hi Amos just to reasure you, my internet cheapies last time round were so so faint! didnt get strong till i was getting a 3+ on the digi!! getting one on the digi is great news!! congrats :)

Caz i have a feeling about you this month i dunno why i think its your month xx

Mrs R- your numbers are great!! woop woop. Fingers truly X'd for u ;-)

Puppymom- yes i am gearing up to O so my BD'ing starts on wed when my dh returns from work :) I pray we get those eggs!

Amos- I would think if u get a + on a digi then u are def pregnant as they dnt seem to measure below 25miu... the cheapies could be a faulty batch and not contain much dye hence the very light 2nd line ;-) keep us updated. Pray this is it for u xxx

Thanks ladies!! I am STILL waiting on a call back from my doctor about my levels----what in the hell are they doing to me????????

Hi Amos just to reasure you, my internet cheapies last time round were so so faint! didnt get strong till i was getting a 3+ on the digi!! getting one on the digi is great news!! congrats :)

i think you will to hun have you any symptoms hun xx xx:happydance::happydance:

I had to leave a message for the nurse to call me back....they are weird- for some reason they cant just look up and see what my numbers are while I am on the phone!!!

thats stupid hun maybe there just running late or they have forgot xx xx

I will be bugging them nonstop if I haven't heard from them in the next 2 hours!!

Amos, i hope they let u knw soon. U must be pulling ur hair out!

fx'd for u big time xxx

i think you will to hun have you any symptoms hun xx xx:happydance::happydance:

Ya know im trying so hard not to symptoms spot, but i have had some niggly feelings going on headaches and abit dizzy, but that could all be the effects from saturday nights drinking lol...

Ya know i did have PMA this month but im being really silly now cuse since my 2 physcic readings both saying i wont concieve till august this year its really got to me that i will have to wait 3 lonnnggg months... i know there not gospel but i dunno its got me on abit of a downer now!!

aw well this might be your month in stead of waiting hun fx for us all in tww xx xx xx :dust::dust: plz give are :bfp: xx xx

shel- i wouldnt believe a online reading. Nobody can tell the future completely or we would all be lotto winners ;-) what will be will be. Fx'd for u this cycle ;-) xxx

i no hun i wouldnt believe anythink like that to xx xx

Shell- I would go by how you are feeling more than a psychic reading. Fingers crossed!!
I just got back from my appt and I am so confused. They did a scan and saw a sac that measured exactly five weeks and no fluid buildup around my bad tube that would make them think it was ectopic. (YAY) But....my hcg levels did not rise at all. They stayed the same. How does that happen??? Is it possible for my blood levels not to rise and it still be ok at this point???

Amos- i dnt really knw about blood levels etc as i never got the chance for that as only been pg once and as soon as had scan had 1 blood test and then when result came back there was a level that was 3000 which made the only choice emergency surgery... dnt understand all these numbers really and was too upset and scared to ask at the time.
I was 6wks the day i had my tube removal and the level was 3000.

Sorry i cnt help more. Did they indicate if its normal for the levels not to have risen when they called u? hope everything will be ok for your lil bean xxx

Thanks Africa- they didnt really say anything except just take more bloods and come back for another scan thursday. Guess it's just a waiting game like always!!
Are you gearing up for lots of BD'ing???

Not sure Amos when did they do the first blood test? Stay hopeful praying all is ok.

My first test was last Wednesday, then they took the second set on Friday. Thing is my level is (was) 46 on friday. I didnt think you could see anything on the ultrasound until at least 1200??

Hoping they messed the test up hunni. I think seeing a sac is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->