One Tubers

Yup deffo gearing up for some serious bd'ing ;-) dh home wed and i should be O'ing over the wkend but he returns to work sat morn so need to fit a LOT of bd'ing in before then! lol. Just got a whole new tube of conceive plus through too so woohooo everything x'd for a birthday bfp :)

Hope u get some answers that settle your mind a little soon xxx

Ooh....a birthday BFP would be wonoderful!!! Fingers crossed you catch that little eggy and spermie!!

Thx :) il be poas on the 19th of may which is my actual birthday(il be 29) although il only be around 11-12dpo by then cos dh is taking me to a gorgeous hotel for the night in liverpool and we will be having a few drinks so need to knw if i can or not. Hoping with all my heart il be toasting my birthday with a orange juice ;-)

Hope everything works out for u amos ;-) keep that PMA. Im hitting the sack now as its almost 1am here in the UK. lol. xxx

Good morning ladies, how r we all today? :)

I have just seen my ticker says 'entering fertile period' so im all excited. haha. I have a tiny ache in my left side(tubeless side) so praying im not gearing up to O from there :-( fx'd that i get my proper O pain from my right side in the next few days:happydance: I woke up today with tons of PMA and im rly gonna try and not lose hope this cycle. Who's with me?? ;-)

xxx

hi girls how are you all im fine carnt wait now to test not long amos fx for you hun xx xx

AQ,
I am with you. I have been having pain on my L side too but that is good for me as that is my tube side.

Caz,
yay for testing soon. 3 more days right????

Puppymom- thats a great sign for u ;-) i am sitting tight and hoping for pain on my right side any day :) PMA all the way for me this cycle as iv been quite negative lately an depressed myself so no more pity party im goin all out to me a mummy this cycle! :)

xxx

i no hun carnt wait now might test at 11 or 12 dpo now because alot of people get :bfp: s then xx xx

Yay Amy- I hope it is the tube side! My RE told me something I didn't know about ovulation pains. Not sure how true it is or not, but he said it is possible to feel ovulation pains on one side and actually ovulate from the other. So AQ, fingers crossed for you!
Caz- how exciting! You are so strong to be waiting to test!!!

i am dying to hun but its to late and a morning wee is best xx xx

Hey Africaqueen....fx that you o from the good side. I've also been having twinges from my left (bad) side....but I am seriously praying it's the good side for me. I o on Friday/Saturday.

Amy....yay for o'ing on the good side :dance:. So now...the fun part begins :winkwink:

I am also about to enter that fun season of loads of BD.....but gosh, I am dreading that awful 2ww though! But I am hoping I can stick to my resolve not to SS this time though. Nothing more heartbreaking than getting that :bfn: or seeing the wretched :witch: when you are all but convinced you are pregnant!

Good luck everyone....Amy, Africaqueen, Amos, Caz....everyone! I pray we are all blessed with our January 2011 :baby:

How's the pregnancy coming along Mrs R?

Well i 2nd that for the jan 2011 baby boom Isi ;-)
How fab would that be starting the new year knowing we gonna have our babies in the start of it? :) oooh im in daydream mood! lol. Would be amazing to have something so incredible happen in jan compared to the heartbreak this jan.

DH home early 2nite from work instead of 2moz so mre bd'ing to fit in!! yeeehaaaa. haha

best of luck ladies xxx

hiya well i had a scan and they saw nothing so have arranged for me to go back next week for a rescan!

Hi Mrs R- if u r only just over 4wks they wouldnt be able to see anything so dnt worry ;-) usually just over 5wks-6wks is the earliest they can see a sign of pregnancy so i knw the waiting is crappy but hang in there ;-) fx'd for u on the next scan xxx

MrsR I agree with AQ still to early to see anything. FXXX for your next scan.

yaaaay iv jus started getting a lil stitch in my RIGHT side!! wooohooooo
I think il O around sat. once the stitch becomes mre strong il knw.
I knw it dosent mean il deffo fall pregnant this cycle but it means im in with a good chance! xxx

Yay Africa!!
MrsR- yep- definitely too early to see anything. Fingers crossed for next week!!!

Hi ladies...

Well im thinking already its not my month, after getting twinges again yesterday to my sides i am now feeling all heavy like af is preparing, the next sign will be spots on my chin if i get them in a couple days i should say im defo out ...

Im only 6dpo (well 7dpo according to me!) but im on cd21 of a 27 day cycle... so dont feel too hopeful :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->