One Tubers

Remember af signs and pregnancy signs are very similar :) You are not out til she shows her face!!

i have put my chart on if anyone wants to stalk keep awer fx for all of us xx xx

ty hun i have not been temping at the same time thow think i might use my ic in the morning xx xx

wow caz those are some high temps there hun!!

Heres my chart......

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a869a

i really aint feeling it this month :-( bit of a down day today... feel very exhausted too and another friend just announced shes pregnant, my older sis is due to drop anyday the other has a private gender scan anyday (she wont tell me what day) and i feel really sorry for myself today, id have been 29 weeks now if i was still carrying Lucas :-(

aw i have done my temp this morning and its 36.3 so but im going to try and do it as soon as i get up :bfn: this morning with an ic so going to wait noe and use my fren one on saturday used an opk and it look quit dark so dont no xx xx

lol caz i did a internet cheapy this morning godness knows why im only 7dpo i am all gassy bloated and integestion today feeling af is gonna rear her face i should be due my period in about 5-6 days x

Caz- hope that bfn turns into a bfp soon :)

Shell- dnt forget that bloating and indigestion are both also pregnancy symptoms so dnt lose hope u r still well in with a chance this cycle ;-)

I am still getting mild ache in my right side which im sooo happy about! once the ache becomes mre of a sharp pain il knw im due to O. Anyday now really. Praying we catch that egg this cycle.

Good luck to us all xxx

Good luck Caz & Shells. I hope those turn to :bfp: soon!! :thumbup:

Niiiiiice Africa! I am so rooting for you already :winkwink:. Hey, where in Africa is your DH from?

As for me, well....not really feeling any o signs yet. I'm supposed to o this weekend, but it might all be for nothing as I got into a fight with DH this morning :shrug:. So there might not be any BD in this fertile window of my cycle. Ah well....

How can I get the "Team One Tubers" ticker?

Isi,
Sorry you and DH are fighting hope u make up soon. The ticker for one tubers is on page 4 first post.

Good luck Caz & Shells. I hope those turn to :bfp: soon!! :thumbup:

Niiiiiice Africa! I am so rooting for you already :winkwink:. Hey, where in Africa is your DH from?

As for me, well....not really feeling any o signs yet. I'm supposed to o this weekend, but it might all be for nothing as I got into a fight with DH this morning :shrug:. So there might not be any BD in this fertile window of my cycle. Ah well....

How can I get the "Team One Tubers" ticker?

Thx Isi :) i am getting excited for once! lol. My DH is from Nigeria.
Im sure u and DH will resolve things by the wkend and u will be in the dreaded 2ww with the rest of us ;-)

There are instructions on page 2 or 4 of this post telling u how to get the ticker :)

xxx

hi i have just looked when i am jew :af: and when i counted 28days from my last it friday it jew but looked at my ff chart and it says monday can there be something wrong there xx xx

Did you ovulate later than expected Caz?

My face has just broke out... think its game over for me!

Aww, sorry about that Caz.

DH and I are still at it......but I think I'm o'ing from my bad side this month, so it's just as well. I guess I'll have a good excuse to sit out this cycle's 2ww then.

I'm Nigerian too, Africa.....I live in Lagos to be precise.

FX for all you lovely ladies in, or about to enter, the 2ww :thumbup:

In so emotional today, and highly stressed just sat here in tears, i feel so bitter that i know af is preparing, i so miss being pregnant i want my bump back!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->