One Tubers

Did you ovulate later than expected Caz?

My face has just broke out... think its game over for me!

ye hun i ovulated cd16 this month so :af: is jew on monday this clomid makes me ovulat later 1 cd14 2 cd15 3 cd16 xx xx

Shell- i am sorry u are feeling low. Iv had a few bad days but feeling pma for now... lol.

Mrs R- how are things going? u feeling ok?

Caz- Hope u caught that egg! i was clomid a few yrs ago and it really settled down my cycles as they were all over the place with the pcos at the time. Good stuff! ;-)

xxx

Hello ladies - Africaqueen invited me here after my post in TTCAL and I hoped that I could join in. It has been lovely to read through your thread and especially to see the BFPs along the way!
I have had a bit of a rough ten days - stared abdominal pain and bleeding last Tuesday 27th April. Went to the GP who suggested doing a pregnancy test - turned out it was positive - total shock! (I finished pill end of February and had not had a period since but a pregnancy test a few weeks ago was negative and I just assumed I was waiting for AF to come along!)
I was sent to our local EPU and they did HCG bloods and sent me home. Back in on Thursday for repeat HCG afer 48hours and ultrasound - results of which were inconclusive but suggested an ectopic.
I had a diagnostic laparoscopy and left salpingectomy (tube removed) due to an ectopic last Friday. Got home Saturday and I am slowly recuperating and tryng to get used to the idea of being a one tuber.
Bit emotional about what I have lost but more terrified about our future fertility and the chances of the same thing happening again. Looking forwards to sharing my journey and yours xxx

Yaaay u found us :)

welcome to the one tubers and im sure u will get all the support u need here. I felt so alone when i lost my tube and baby but this thread has been a life saver. I wish none of us had to be here but im glad i have women to talk to who have been through the same and knw how im feeling.

Give yourself time to grieve for your baby but also your tube hun. I feel so much better than i did back then. xxx

aw sorry you had an ectopic hun its arful isnt it i we all no on her what your going threw you will still be fine with one tube hun i am show you will get another :bfp: xx xx

Hello ladies - Africaqueen invited me here after my post in TTCAL and I hoped that I could join in. It has been lovely to read through your thread and especially to see the BFPs along the way!
I have had a bit of a rough ten days - stared abdominal pain and bleeding last Tuesday 27th April. Went to the GP who suggested doing a pregnancy test - turned out it was positive - total shock! (I finished pill end of February and had not had a period since but a pregnancy test a few weeks ago was negative and I just assumed I was waiting for AF to come along!)
I was sent to our local EPU and they did HCG bloods and sent me home. Back in on Thursday for repeat HCG afer 48hours and ultrasound - results of which were inconclusive but suggested an ectopic.
I had a diagnostic laparoscopy and left salpingotomoy (tube removed) due to an ectopic last Friday. Got home Saturday and I am slowly recuperating and tryng to get used to the idea of being a one tuber.
Bit emotional about what I have lost but more terrified about our future fertility and the chances of the same thing happening again. Looking forwards to sharing my journey and yours xxx

Welcome Hunni so glad u found us. So sorry things have been tuff. I know how devestated I was when I lost my tube but after seeing so many lovely ladies on here get their BFP with one tube it has given me so much hope. This place has definetly helped none of my friends can related to what I've been through and I wish none of us were here but knowing we can all get through this together has made it so much easier. Just take each day one step at a time and we are here if you need us. :hugs:

welcome milosmum am so sorry for your loss. i hope you can find support and comfort here, as we all understand what you are going through xxxxx

Thank you all so much for your welcomes.
It is lovely to be able to 'talk' to someone about it all. Only my sister and mother-in-law know what happened (my MIL would not know if I hadn't had to call her to take me to hospital cause I could not drive and hubby was at work!) and I don't really want to tell anyone else because it is really personal and I know it will lead to all the questions and comments about trying again which I really would hate. DH is trying to be helpful and talk to me about it but he is very much more laid back than me and not concerned about the future where as I am a total worrier!
xxx

well today girls i have had like pulling on my right side xx xx

think i may test over the weekend hun think it will be saturday il be 13dpo then xx xx

ooh good luck Caz! :)
Il be O'ing over the wkend so cnt wait to be in the 2ww :)

xxx

my day went from bad to worse....

Had a massive blip of envy as my sister rang to say she was having a baby girl, my other sis is also expecting a baby girl and my dream is a baby girl (as much as i love my boys id love a little girl) but obviously Healthy is important just have real bad girl envy!! and then after a lil cry (hormones) my husband rang he has been put up on a disiplinary at work for something that his boss could have wavered (everyone does it) but his boss decided to be a prick and put him up so we could be out of a job, and im sat here with god awful pinching and af feelings knowing im gonna come on in the next few days i feel pretty dam deflated and not sure how much more bad news we can take!

Aww shell's babes I am so sorry thing have gotten bad. Thinking of u and sending u big hugs.

my day went from bad to worse....

Had a massive blip of envy as my sister rang to say she was having a baby girl, my other sis is also expecting a baby girl and my dream is a baby girl (as much as i love my boys id love a little girl) but obviously Healthy is important just have real bad girl envy!! and then after a lil cry (hormones) my husband rang he has been put up on a disiplinary at work for something that his boss could have wavered (everyone does it) but his boss decided to be a prick and put him up so we could be out of a job, and im sat here with god awful pinching and af feelings knowing im gonna come on in the next few days i feel pretty dam deflated and not sure how much more bad news we can take!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hun xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"